Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Domino's Pizza

50% OFF DOMINOS MONDAY ONLY

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 14th, 2020 12:19 pm
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2012
1334 posts
617 upvotes
Unresphek wrote: Just tried feb.17 @ 7.54pm and its no go. Only bogo works atm
Mon50p is for mondays only lol
-_-
Deal Fanatic
Aug 14, 2001
5231 posts
4105 upvotes
Yesva Scotia
Monday is coming
😱
Banned
Feb 20, 2007
3042 posts
1316 upvotes
They had this for most of the summer at the location near me.
Mar 18, 2013
530 posts
1165 upvotes
Toronto
Mtor91 wrote: Do any of these 50MON or MON50P work for anyone in Toronto/North York? If so, please post locations! It has never worked at Summerhill, Sheppard East, Sheppard West or Keele locations.....
None of them worked for me in dt Toronto....very unusal. Only the store coupons worked.
Aug 25, 2012
428 posts
738 upvotes
VANCOUVER
This one never works at any store in Vancouver... I don’t get it. Damn mountain tax... thank god housing prices are falling! I guess I’ll be able to afford that run down shack down the street from me for $4 million before I’ll ever get a 50% discount on a dominos lizza here!
If you like them, please be sure to up vote my posts! When you upvote my posts, this is what happens:
My wife loves me more😂, my car goes faster😎, my house becomes bigger😐, My boss gives me a raise😁.

Fact check, none of the above is valid.
Deal Guru
Aug 15, 2015
10483 posts
7614 upvotes
ON
KpoT wrote: Ordering from dominos.ca, my order totals $13,79 (including the $3 delivery charge) - are you still expected to tip the delivery guy? How much, as a low income person?
Do they accept interac? Can you tip by interac?
Yeah, it's set up in their POS device where you select tip amount.
Jan 3, 2014
33 posts
9 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks, works for me in GTA
50% off All Pizzas at Menu Price - Monday Only
Banned
Dec 15, 2018
252 posts
696 upvotes
Extravaganza baby. If you haven’t tried it- it’s probably the best pizza Dominos has!
Deal Addict
Oct 28, 2016
1884 posts
7842 upvotes
Albertariolandbec
KpoT wrote: Ordering from dominos.ca, my order totals $13,79 (including the $3 delivery charge) - are you still expected to tip the delivery guy? How much, as a low income person?
Do they accept interac? Can you tip by interac?
I agree. 3.00 is ridiculous for delivery. Other places charge 4. Gone are the days of free delivery.
What's in your wallet?
Apr 6, 2018
124 posts
117 upvotes
Delivery charge for me is $4.99 and it's like a 2 min drive away.
Deal Addict
Sep 27, 2011
3952 posts
2856 upvotes
Toronto
----------
Last edited by drz400 on Jul 25th, 2022 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
------------------------------------
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2006
1077 posts
662 upvotes
Somewhere between Mi…
CoolDudeClan wrote: So pick it up
If you're an abstainer that works every time. However...
Deal Addict
Sep 6, 2008
4282 posts
2281 upvotes
BC
I'd like to see the actual math behind these discounts.

Make an order for menu pizzas with no modifications and check total - then apply coupon. Did you get 50% off?

No you didn't.
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2009
1224 posts
1331 upvotes
Calgary
416MAFIA wrote: Extravaganza baby. If you haven’t tried it- it’s probably the best pizza Dominos has!
I would agree
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2009
1224 posts
1331 upvotes
Calgary
I can only order large pizzas or bigger with the 50% off in Calgary. Is that right?
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
27157 posts
37128 upvotes
I'll just leave this here.

Source: https://www.ketovale.com/low-carb-at-dominos-pizza/
#1. Eat the toppings off the pizza and toss the bread

You might get looked at like you’re crazy, but eating the toppings only off your pizza is a good way to keep it low-carb.

If you have any say in the matter, order a few slices of a pizza that is full of meat, cheese, and low-carb veggies, such as the ExtravaganZZa, which comes with pepperoni, ham, Italian sausage, beef, onions, green peppers, mushrooms, black olives, and mozzarella cheese.

Grab a fork and scrape off of the toppings off, leaving the bread behind. You can either eat the toppings as is or add them to a side salad if it’s available.

We don’t think Domino’s offers lettuce wraps, but you can always ask. If they do, add the toppings to a lettuce wrap and create your own low-carb pizza pie.

#2. Stay away from gluten-free crusts

Gluten-free crusts might seem like a good option because they don’t contain wheat, but this doesn’t mean they are healthy or even remotely low-carb.

In fact, most gluten-free products are packed full of worse ingredients than gluten itself, such as chemicals, food additives, and preservatives that try to mimic the action of gluten.

The truth is that there are very few ingredients that can replace the texture of gluten in foods, so we recommend that you don’t even try. Additionally, the gluten-free pizza crust that you’ll find at Domino’s is not low-carb, so it’s a no-no for your keto diet.

#3. Go for a sandwich or a salad

It’s easier to pick the bread off of a sandwich than it is pizza. Because of this, we recommend ordering a salad or sandwich the next time you visit Domino’s. They have two salad offerings: a classic garden salad and a chicken caesar salad.

You’ll want to hold the croutons and dressing on both of these salads if you can or pick the croutons off if the salad is premade.

In addition to asking for no bread on your sandwich, you’ll also want to ask for no sauce. Order a sandwich that offers the cleanest meat possible.

In other words, if it’s doused in buffalo or ranch sauce, then stay away from it. We like the looks of their Philly cheese steak or the chicken parmesan sandwiches.

#4. Beware of all chicken and side dishes

It might seem like a safe option to order off Domino’s chicken section, but all of the options on this part of the menu are breaded or smothered in some kind of sauce.

You’ll also want to stay away from all side dishes at Domino’s. This includes breads, desserts, and drinks (unless it’s bottled water) as well.
I aim to be inclusive and considerate of others in my posts. If I fall short of that mark, feel free to let me know in good faith, and where appropriate, I'll edit my posts. Thank you.
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2011
1437 posts
1348 upvotes
SURREY
Echoing the "doesn't work in Vancouver" sentiment. Out here in the sticks (aka. Surrey) and none of the promo codes have worked lately.
If it’s not at least 50% off is it really a deal?
Sep 15, 2010
333 posts
278 upvotes
Scarborough
Thank'ed OP! Placed 2 x 14" pizza and cost Total: $25.42.
My belly is going to feel great tonight!