Expired Hot Deals

[Domino's Pizza] 50% OFF DOMINOS MONDAY ONLY

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 5th, 2019 9:40 pm
Apr 26, 2009
370 posts
250 upvotes
Calgary
416MAFIA wrote: Extravaganza baby. If you haven’t tried it- it’s probably the best pizza Dominos has!
I would agree
Apr 26, 2009
370 posts
250 upvotes
Calgary
I can only order large pizzas or bigger with the 50% off in Calgary. Is that right?
Deal Fanatic
Feb 24, 2018
9758 posts
9832 upvotes
I'll just leave this here.

Source: https://www.ketovale.com/low-carb-at-dominos-pizza/
#1. Eat the toppings off the pizza and toss the bread

You might get looked at like you’re crazy, but eating the toppings only off your pizza is a good way to keep it low-carb.

If you have any say in the matter, order a few slices of a pizza that is full of meat, cheese, and low-carb veggies, such as the ExtravaganZZa, which comes with pepperoni, ham, Italian sausage, beef, onions, green peppers, mushrooms, black olives, and mozzarella cheese.

Grab a fork and scrape off of the toppings off, leaving the bread behind. You can either eat the toppings as is or add them to a side salad if it’s available.

We don’t think Domino’s offers lettuce wraps, but you can always ask. If they do, add the toppings to a lettuce wrap and create your own low-carb pizza pie.

#2. Stay away from gluten-free crusts

Gluten-free crusts might seem like a good option because they don’t contain wheat, but this doesn’t mean they are healthy or even remotely low-carb.

In fact, most gluten-free products are packed full of worse ingredients than gluten itself, such as chemicals, food additives, and preservatives that try to mimic the action of gluten.

The truth is that there are very few ingredients that can replace the texture of gluten in foods, so we recommend that you don’t even try. Additionally, the gluten-free pizza crust that you’ll find at Domino’s is not low-carb, so it’s a no-no for your keto diet.

#3. Go for a sandwich or a salad

It’s easier to pick the bread off of a sandwich than it is pizza. Because of this, we recommend ordering a salad or sandwich the next time you visit Domino’s. They have two salad offerings: a classic garden salad and a chicken caesar salad.

You’ll want to hold the croutons and dressing on both of these salads if you can or pick the croutons off if the salad is premade.

In addition to asking for no bread on your sandwich, you’ll also want to ask for no sauce. Order a sandwich that offers the cleanest meat possible.

In other words, if it’s doused in buffalo or ranch sauce, then stay away from it. We like the looks of their Philly cheese steak or the chicken parmesan sandwiches.

#4. Beware of all chicken and side dishes

It might seem like a safe option to order off Domino’s chicken section, but all of the options on this part of the menu are breaded or smothered in some kind of sauce.

You’ll also want to stay away from all side dishes at Domino’s. This includes breads, desserts, and drinks (unless it’s bottled water) as well.
Oct 24, 2011
529 posts
303 upvotes
SURREY
Echoing the "doesn't work in Vancouver" sentiment. Out here in the sticks (aka. Surrey) and none of the promo codes have worked lately.
If it’s not at least 50% off is it really a deal?
Sep 15, 2010
282 posts
253 upvotes
Scarborough
Thank'ed OP! Placed 2 x 14" pizza and cost Total: $25.42.
My belly is going to feel great tonight!
Deal Addict
Jun 18, 2008
1261 posts
66 upvotes
Terrible... none of the codes work downtown Toronto.
Aug 25, 2012
102 posts
169 upvotes
VANCOUVER
It’s likely that the codes work in every single city across the country except the two darn largest markets of Vancouver and Toronto! People are so used to paying exorbitant high prices in those markets that the coupons don’t matter! There’s gonna be some sucker who’s going to pay full price here anyway!
If you like them, please be sure to up vote my posts! When you upvote my posts, this is what happens:
My wife loves me more😂, my car goes faster😎, my house becomes bigger😐, My boss gives me a raise😁.

Fact check, none of the above is valid.
Feb 12, 2008
26 posts
9 upvotes
Works in the tri-cities in Lower Mainland, BC
Jun 3, 2013
367 posts
328 upvotes
Toronto
yourmemory wrote:
Feb 18th, 2019 8:44 pm
Terrible... none of the codes work downtown Toronto.
Correct, most downtown locations it does not work. However if you use Dominoscoupons.ca, you can search individual stores. Just a quick search showed me DuPont and High Park locations accept it. Nothing downtown.

It’s a YMMV. Not terrible for everyone.
Jul 6, 2008
899 posts
214 upvotes
GTA
I found my pizza dry and unusually thin tonight... have they cheapened out?
May 11, 2014
52 posts
42 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
ericlewis91 wrote:
Feb 18th, 2019 9:55 pm
I found my pizza dry and unusually thin tonight... have they cheapened out?
Did you get the thin crust? I'm finding the same. Also, the 50 off code didnt work in Toronto tonight.
Deal Addict
Aug 8, 2015
1019 posts
1179 upvotes
Toronto
frozatio wrote:
Feb 18th, 2019 9:09 pm
It’s likely that the codes work in every single city across the country except the two darn largest markets of Vancouver and Toronto! People are so used to paying exorbitant high prices in those markets that the coupons don’t matter! There’s gonna be some sucker who’s going to pay full price here anyway!
Montreal is the second largest Canadian city after Toronto, not Vancouver

And the code does work in Montreal
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
1318 posts
1194 upvotes
416MAFIA wrote:
Feb 18th, 2019 2:01 pm
Extravaganza baby. If you haven’t tried it- it’s probably the best pizza Dominos has!
Extravaganza is very good, but I find regular crust Domino's totally garbagio. Their pan crust pizzas on the other hand are much better, especially if they are prepared properly. They are crispy and buttery and very rich and delicious. However, approx. 10% of the times they undertook it, resulting in less buttery taste and the ingredients not being melted with cheese properly, so always tell them you want it well done. Again less than 10% of cases across 2 Dominos locations I've sampled, which is acceptable.

Try this custom pan pizza, which is around $10 with this coupon:

12" HANDMADE PAN PIZZA

Right: Mushrooms, Tomatoes, Pepperoni, Green Peppers
Left: Pineapple, Ham, Ground Beef, Bacon
Whole: Pizza Sauce, Cheese
Nov 14, 2015
229 posts
107 upvotes
Unionville, ON
I tried to order from the Stouffville Dominos only to realize theyre closed! Apparently they're reopening soon across the road and a Papa John's is opening in their old location.

Anyone had their pizza before? Ive only had it in the States and it was decent