Expired Hot Deals

[Domino's Pizza] 50% OFF DOMINOS MONDAY ONLY

  • Last Updated:
  • Aug 5th, 2019 9:40 pm
Sr. Member
Jul 6, 2008
898 posts
214 upvotes
GTA
somedayinvancouver wrote:
Feb 18th, 2019 10:05 pm
Did you get the thin crust? I'm finding the same. Also, the 50 off code didnt work in Toronto tonight.
No regular....

Code worked in "Toronto" but it was at the lakeshore west location near Humber Bay (so I guess its Etobicoke)
Member
Jan 1, 2010
308 posts
287 upvotes
stancehunter wrote:
Feb 18th, 2019 11:44 pm
I tried to order from the Stouffville Dominos only to realize theyre closed! Apparently they're reopening soon across the road and a Papa John's is opening in their old location.

Anyone had their pizza before? Ive only had it in the States and it was decent
Papa John's is okay. However, the dipping sauce they include with their pizzas is disgusting.

It is just oil with garlic flavor.

But in my opinion, Dominos > Papa John's.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
1304 posts
1173 upvotes
thelasthunter wrote:
Feb 18th, 2019 11:13 pm
Extravaganza is very good, but I find regular crust Domino's totally garbagio. Their pan crust pizzas on the other hand are much better, especially if they are prepared properly. They are crispy and buttery and very rich and delicious. However, approx. 10% of the times they undertook it, resulting in less buttery taste and the ingredients not being melted with cheese properly, so always tell them you want it well done. Again less than 10% of cases across 2 Dominos locations I've sampled, which is acceptable.

Try this custom pan pizza, which is around $10 with this coupon:

12" HANDMADE PAN PIZZA

Right: Mushrooms, Tomatoes, Pepperoni, Green Peppers
Left: Pineapple, Ham, Ground Beef, Bacon
Whole: Pizza Sauce, Cheese

When done right, best deal in town. This is from tonight at Carville, Richmond Hill location. $10.64 all in.
Images
  • IMG_20190225_234627.jpg
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 12, 2005
2216 posts
156 upvotes
Toronto
thelasthunter wrote:
Feb 18th, 2019 11:13 pm
Extravaganza is very good, but I find regular crust Domino's totally garbagio. Their pan crust pizzas on the other hand are much better, especially if they are prepared properly. They are crispy and buttery and very rich and delicious. However, approx. 10% of the times they undertook it, resulting in less buttery taste and the ingredients not being melted with cheese properly, so always tell them you want it well done. Again less than 10% of cases across 2 Dominos locations I've sampled, which is acceptable.

Try this custom pan pizza, which is around $10 with this coupon:

12" HANDMADE PAN PIZZA

Right: Mushrooms, Tomatoes, Pepperoni, Green Peppers
Left: Pineapple, Ham, Ground Beef, Bacon
Whole: Pizza Sauce, Cheese
Darn that sounds good. I'll note it for next week :D.
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2007
1065 posts
189 upvotes
Toronto
bah humbug i missed it this week. My usual go to is:

Super Thin Crust
Right: Pepperoni, sausage, ground beef
Left:Pepperoni, sausage, Bacon
Whole: Extra Pizza Sauce

perfecto
Jr. Member
Jul 18, 2007
113 posts
67 upvotes
Richmond Hill
forevergone wrote: bah humbug i missed it this week. My usual go to is:

Super Thin Crust
Right: Pepperoni, sausage, ground beef
Left:Pepperoni, sausage, Bacon
Whole: Extra Pizza Sauce

perfecto
When you do half half, do you pay full amount or half the topping cost?
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2007
1065 posts
189 upvotes
Toronto
gagigagu wrote:
Feb 26th, 2019 5:32 pm
When you do half half, do you pay full amount or half the topping cost?
You pay half. So you can have 6 different toppings in total, 3 on 1 half and 3 on the other. Or you can do 1 whole, and 2 on one side, 2 on the other, etc.
Newbie
Feb 22, 2019
10 posts
1 upvote
Is this toronto only? Doesn't seem to work for any vancouver store i've tried.
Member
Jan 1, 2010
308 posts
287 upvotes
eugene188 wrote:
Mar 4th, 2019 9:48 pm
wait so the code is still working?
I've been using these codes since about 2016 to get pizzas on Mondays only.

Sure most people order on Friday and the weekends, but you can't beat 50% on Mondays.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
1304 posts
1173 upvotes
gagigagu wrote:
Feb 26th, 2019 5:32 pm
When you do half half, do you pay full amount or half the topping cost?
Eat your veggies. Just kidding. I haven't tried super thin crust from Dominos, almost always go with Pan pizza as it's always been delish. On the one hand, I fear the extra thin will taste something like their regular crust (which sucks) and on the other hand I fear they will burn it in places or make it toooo crispy.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
1304 posts
1173 upvotes
ninja_warrior wrote:
Mar 5th, 2019 8:16 am
I've been using these codes since about 2016 to get pizzas on Mondays only.

Sure most people order on Friday and the weekends, but you can't beat 50% on Mondays.
They used to have an amazing 50% code for everyday, until it finally expired. I used it for 3 years to get loaded pizzas at around $10.
Newbie
Sep 21, 2015
85 posts
12 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
ninja_warrior wrote:
Feb 22nd, 2019 10:46 am
Papa John's is okay. However, the dipping sauce they include with their pizzas is disgusting.

It is just oil with garlic flavor.

But in my opinion, Dominos > Papa John's.
It's supposed to be just for the crust.

Top