Expired Hot Deals

[Domino's Pizza] Dominos 50% live now till March 24th.

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 24th, 2019 6:18 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2008
1128 posts
481 upvotes
Northern Ontario

[Domino's Pizza] Dominos 50% live now till March 24th.

Just a FYI, i saw a flyer that said 50% for dominos starting March 18th till the 24th. Not sure if it is local but i would assume it is at least provincial (I'm in Ontario). edit: Confirmed canada wide

edit: It's Live and listed on the website now. 50% off any pizza at menu price. Order code: CAG5014
Last edited by hesho on Mar 18th, 2019 9:17 pm, edited 5 times in total.
210 replies
Dec 20, 2014
49 posts
17 upvotes
Victoria
If this is the case in BC, I'm in trouble with March Madness opening weekend
Sep 21, 2005
271 posts
18 upvotes
Markham
Should be at least Ontario only as one of the staff mentioned about the offer to me while I was waiting for my carried out order!!!
Dec 15, 2017
93 posts
57 upvotes
Who buys them at full price? Even 50% off is not enough because when a frozen tastes better than domino’s it tells something..
Dec 25, 2007
920 posts
192 upvotes
Hercaz wrote:
Mar 14th, 2019 8:57 am
Who buys them at full price? Even 50% off is not enough because when a frozen tastes better than domino’s it tells something..
ive tried a few places, pizza hut, pizza pizza, piza nova.

IMHO dominos has the best price/value proposition with these 50% deals and even some of their normal all year round deals. at least as far as chains go.

sure Nova is the best but you gotta pay for it.
Oct 3, 2016
330 posts
471 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
The week that I'm away on vacation. Shame.

Thanks for posting a good deal, OP!
May 17, 2017
214 posts
462 upvotes
Isn't dominos always 50% off? I've never paid full price for dominos, don't know anybody who has.
Nov 30, 2016
314 posts
283 upvotes
Grande Prairie, AB
Hercaz wrote:
Mar 14th, 2019 8:57 am
Please enlighten me on which frozen pizza tastes better than Dominos pan
Dec 25, 2007
920 posts
192 upvotes
seagull1987 wrote:
Mar 14th, 2019 11:02 am
lol same..big time trolling

some of the best chain pizza ive had has come from Dominos
RFD Staff Writer
Sep 13, 2015
514 posts
4143 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Ice Town Costs Ice Clown His Town Crown
Oct 24, 2011
554 posts
375 upvotes
SURREY
Will be impressed if this applies to GVRD for a change. I haven't had 50% off in a long long time.
If it’s not at least 50% off is it really a deal?
Dec 15, 2017
93 posts
57 upvotes
seagull1987 wrote:
Mar 14th, 2019 11:02 am
Sure, why not. This happened couple of weeks ago. I live only 5 minutes of walking distance away from domino's but it was busy week at work and it was late and I was tired.. so I check domino's offers and see they have two feast pizzas for 25.99, great! I add them to my cart and price is 27.99 instead, I change them to thin crust because it's how I like them and price jumps to 29.99. Sure, no problem. Then there's delivery charge and taxes even on delivery so the total price is close to $40. What the hell I am hungry so I order it. The pizzas cook, the delivery guy leaves the store and I wait. And wait, and wait, I wait more and then still wait. More than an hour later the guy appears at my door. I give him $5 tip and take the pizzas but the guy is unhappy and stares at me with a judging look, makes me feel guilty and cheap. He leaves and I open the boxes and pizzas are lukewarm and soggy. Of course they are, they been sitting in a box for more than an hour sweating and then getting cold. Now to sum this all up, I ordered $25 meal, in the end it cost me $45, the pizzas were cold and soggy yet I was made feel bad and cheap. Any frozen pizza straight off the oven tastes better than this. Any.
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2007
2148 posts
973 upvotes
Hercaz wrote:
Mar 14th, 2019 2:01 pm
Sure, why not. This happened couple of weeks ago. I live only 5 minutes of walking distance away from domino's but it was busy week at work and it was late and I was tired.. so I check domino's offers and see they have two feast pizzas for 25.99, great! I add them to my cart and price is 27.99 instead, I change them to thin crust because it's how I like them and price jumps to 29.99. Sure, no problem. Then there's delivery charge and taxes even on delivery so the total price is close to $40. What the hell I am hungry so I order it. The pizzas cook, the delivery guy leaves the store and I wait. And wait, and wait, I wait more and then still wait. More than an hour later the guy appears at my door. I give him $5 tip and take the pizzas but the guy is unhappy and stares at me with a judging look, makes me feel guilty and cheap. He leaves and I open the boxes and pizzas are lukewarm and soggy. Of course they are, they been sitting in a box for more than an hour sweating and then getting cold. Now to sum this all up, I ordered $25 meal, in the end it cost me $45, the pizzas were cold and soggy yet I was made feel bad and cheap. Any frozen pizza straight off the oven tastes better than this. Any.
So you had one bad experience because of your own laziness which automatically equates to "any frozen pizza" is better than Dominos. lmao

Last edited by MrDisco on Mar 15th, 2019 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: rude
Jul 25, 2018
667 posts
1002 upvotes
Milton, ON
Hercaz wrote:
Mar 14th, 2019 2:01 pm
$40 for two pizzas? Lol noob