Expired Hot Deals

[Domino's Pizza] Dominos 50% live now till March 24th.

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 24th, 2019 6:18 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2008
1127 posts
481 upvotes
Northern Ontario
arandomguy wrote:
Mar 21st, 2019 9:35 am
Went through and ordered and it worked for me. Pacific Pizza subbed out one of the cheeses for chicken (both premium toppings), $10 for a large (19.99 regular).

$1-$2 cheaper than Pizza Hut and Papajohns nearby (all with 50% off) but not as good in my opinion.

Gonna give different crust type and sauce a try next time.
that's very interesting. I guess only certain pizza's the price goes up when you change toppings. I know on the ExtravaganZZa the price changes but just tried it on the pacific one and it didn't.. very odd.
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
2554 posts
2292 upvotes
GTA
50% off would be great IF my local store didn't always severely skimp on ingredients when the pizza is discounted. Last pan I ordered got a dusting of cheese.
Oct 15, 2014
278 posts
480 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
If we're talking about frozen pizza now... nothing beats Dr. Oetker.
Nov 30, 2016
298 posts
259 upvotes
Grande Prairie, AB
sajan647 wrote:
Mar 21st, 2019 11:55 pm
If we're talking about frozen pizza now... nothing beats Dr. Oetker.
Going a little off-topic, which ones in particular would you recommend?
Nov 26, 2013
550 posts
355 upvotes
Winnipeg
hesho wrote:
Mar 21st, 2019 11:19 pm
that's very interesting. I guess only certain pizza's the price goes up when you change toppings. I know on the ExtravaganZZa the price changes but just tried it on the pacific one and it didn't.. very odd.
It's not the pizza but the toppings. Before you select toppings it will say in the fine print below which ones are an additional charge if extra/double is selected.
Aug 29, 2010
189 posts
143 upvotes
problem with Dominos is that they are horrible when it comes to quality control.. One store would pretty much impress me in quality of pizza only to be disgusted on another. If you think Domino is great, chances are, you lucked out on good store. I've never experienced such inconsistency with a major franchise food chain
Deal Expert
Jun 30, 2006
16727 posts
4402 upvotes
Toronto
My store is crap. I ordered X-Large and the pizza was so thin, I can swear they used a Medium dough and stretched it out. Barely any sauce or toppings.
Sep 30, 2008
920 posts
596 upvotes
Pickering
Damn, only saw this thread now. I know what I'm ordering for dinner tonight. Gonna enjoy my customized extravaganza pan while watching the Raps beat OKC tonight. Thanks OP!
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2010
2343 posts
830 upvotes
Had a pan pizza 2 nights ago watching the Raptors game and it sucked big time. Either I have to try a different store or I will go back to Little Caesars for their deep dish pizza which is way better than Domino's pan pizza.
Jan 6, 2005
118 posts
81 upvotes
Montreal
Hercaz wrote:
Mar 14th, 2019 2:01 pm
Sure, why not. This happened couple of weeks ago. I live only 5 minutes of walking distance away from domino's but it was busy week at work and it was late and I was tired.. so I check domino's offers and see they have two feast pizzas for 25.99, great! I add them to my cart and price is 27.99 instead, I change them to thin crust because it's how I like them and price jumps to 29.99. Sure, no problem. Then there's delivery charge and taxes even on delivery so the total price is close to $40. What the hell I am hungry so I order it. The pizzas cook, the delivery guy leaves the store and I wait. And wait, and wait, I wait more and then still wait. More than an hour later the guy appears at my door. I give him $5 tip and take the pizzas but the guy is unhappy and stares at me with a judging look, makes me feel guilty and cheap. He leaves and I open the boxes and pizzas are lukewarm and soggy. Of course they are, they been sitting in a box for more than an hour sweating and then getting cold. Now to sum this all up, I ordered $25 meal, in the end it cost me $45, the pizzas were cold and soggy yet I was made feel bad and cheap. Any frozen pizza straight off the oven tastes better than this. Any.
I had a similar experience, the Domino's App was showing as "Delivered" and the pizza was not even delivered. At this point it was almost an hour, I even called saying the app was showing as delivered and about 1h15min it finally showed up cold. What are the drivers doing taking like 3 orders out and then you get the shaft if your the last one? Usually my Domino's is pretty good but that was some garbage move by the delivery driver.
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2006
2083 posts
1375 upvotes
St. Catharines
The menu at Domino's is funny . For instance, their XL Hawaiian (X-Chz, Ham, Pineapple) is $20.99. But, if you do a build your own with the same toppings, it's $19.84.

Always pays to experiment. I have tried the ExtravaganZZa with swapping out toppings. I guess I swapped out too many and confused the teenagers making it. They screwed it up and had to remake it. 50% off when I ordered it, then the cashier gave me another 50% off for the mistake and my 15 minutes.
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2004
1663 posts
358 upvotes
Montreal
Last night 🤤
Images
  • 1B2D23DB-32E4-40ED-8210-4374C66FC675.jpeg
  • 0B3932A8-5658-4682-9261-C8AB06990BDD.jpeg
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2010
2051 posts
584 upvotes
Ottawa
yup, I've ordered from 3 different places and their pan pizza often has toppings that go right up to the edge.
Nov 3, 2011
192 posts
91 upvotes
Toronto
hvwozq wrote:
Mar 23rd, 2019 3:07 pm
Anyone else feel disgusted by themselves after they finish eating?
Not really. Me and my girlfriend killed a pan pizza (mostly me actually) she had 2 and a half slices I had the rest. Worked it off in the evening no problem *cough* I also go to the gym 2 times a week minimum. I plan on ordering another on tomorrow