Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Domino's Pizza

Dominos 50% live now till March 24th.

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 24th, 2019 6:18 pm
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2002
6456 posts
925 upvotes
maverikbc wrote: Not all. The one on granville in downtown took my pick up order during that time. I mean what's the reason to refuse?
Maybe to make you not able to earn and use point? I tried three carry out locations online and all were missing time slot after 4:15 to 7.

I see being at downtown they might have a different reason to have those time slot available. I haven't try every location online. I am just assuming..
Deal Addict
May 26, 2011
1538 posts
1228 upvotes
jtcb wrote: Maybe to make you not able to earn and use point? I tried three carry out locations online and all were missing time slot after 4:15 to 7.
I've never specified the time, I always choose 'now', they've never been rejected and the wait has never exceeded 20 minutes after placing orders.
Freedom mobile, airbnb, AMEX, Great Canadian Rebates (GCR), Ebates, Top Cash Back, Groupon, Livingsocial, Doordash, SkipTheDishes, Checkout 51, Drop, Stack, Wise, Questrade, EQ, Achieva, PayTM, Simplii and Tangerine customer.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 31, 2017
7057 posts
3367 upvotes
hvwozq wrote: Anyone else feel disgusted by themselves after they finish eating?
And when you do get disgusted by yourself, you will get depressed, then need to eat more.

Pizza.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2006
2279 posts
2192 upvotes
Yahoooo... SO approved! pizzassssssssss for family dinner tonight.
“Ninety percent of all human wisdom is the ability to mind your own business.”
— Robert A. Heinlein
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2015
2472 posts
1906 upvotes
Newmarket, ON
I never had groudn beef on pizza before. Is it seasoned or just straight up ground beef?
Oct 3, 2014
303 posts
266 upvotes
I tried all-dressed with double: cheese, mush, pepp. Was not impressed. Are extravaganZZa and Pacific generally better?
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2002
6456 posts
925 upvotes
Tried both their thin crust instead of pan yesterday. It was surprisingly good and didn't get that heavy feeling than when consuming the whole 12" pan pizza.
Banned
Feb 20, 2007
3042 posts
1316 upvotes
Maplecountry wrote: How do you order a Pacific pizza using the app?
On my app it's all the way at the bottom of the Specialty Pizza list.
Banned
Jan 27, 2014
5574 posts
2580 upvotes
crockpot wrote: I tried all-dressed with double: cheese, mush, pepp. Was not impressed. Are extravaganZZa and Pacific generally better?
Was it pan? If not that was the problem.
Feb 16, 2017
396 posts
385 upvotes
seagull1987 wrote: Going a little off-topic, which ones in particular would you recommend?
The spinach is the best.
Banned
Jan 27, 2014
5574 posts
2580 upvotes
Anyone try a triple cheese pacific pan? lol