Hot Deals

[Domino's Pizza] Dominos 50% live now till March 24th.

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 21st, 2019 11:55 pm
Dec 15, 2017
65 posts
31 upvotes
whoa-albert wrote:
Mar 14th, 2019 2:24 pm
So you had one bad experience because of your own laziness which automatically equates to "any frozen pizza" is better than Dominos. lmao

And how exactly it was my fault? I paid $$ but didn't receive the expected quality. At the end I simply compared two final products. Keep blaming users and the quality will continue to go down and the price up. Soon it will be $50 and a year later $60 for soggy pizzas, and you know what? You will be deserving it. :)
Mar 24, 2007
709 posts
180 upvotes
Time to buy some and send to 343 Industries..... lol
Nov 3, 2015
226 posts
43 upvotes
Clarkson, ON
Hercaz wrote:
Mar 14th, 2019 2:50 pm
And how exactly it was my fault? I paid $$ but didn't receive the expected quality. At the end I simply compared two final products. Keep blaming users and the quality will continue to go down and the price up. Soon it will be $50 and a year later $60 for soggy pizzas, and you know what? You will be deserving it. :)
Did you cook a frozen pizza and have it sit for more than hour before eating it?

Why would you pay $10-15 for delivery if it's only 5 mins away. Maybe you were tired and didn't want to talk back with 2 pizzas. Fair enough.

You just had one bad experience with them. Make a complaint and get your refund. You'll probably get a free pizza too.

The pizzas are good. I always pick mine up and have never had a problem (minus once when they put the wrong toppings and thus gave me 2 free pizzas). Having them sit for that long will obviously take away from the quality. But that doesn't mean they are worse than frozen pizzas lol.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2009
1029 posts
195 upvotes
Markham, GTA
Thx OP. I usually replace pizza sauce with either Ranch or Alfredo sauce. Taste much better IMHO.

For example, these two cost less than $25 all in (pick-up) after 50% off:

14" Hand Tossed Thin Pizza
Whole Ground Beef, Bacon, Pineapple, Ranch Dressing*, Onions, No Pizza Sauce, Cheese

14" Hand Tossed Extravaganzza
Whole No Pizza Sauce, Alfredo Sauce, Extra Cheese, Pepperoni, Ham, Ground Beef, Sausage, Green Pepper, Onions, Mushrooms, Black Olives
If my sanity has to go, it is my job to keep its absence to myself. :D
Dec 15, 2017
65 posts
31 upvotes
Ok this is getting out of hand. No, I don't wait an hour after I cook frozen pizza. Why should I? I am simply comparing final products. I am sure and well aware that domino's pizzas taste fine out of the oven, but what good is it to me if I can't get it? I had similar bad experiences more than once with their delivery and that's why I mostly walk. In winter, however, it is not an option. Five minutes outside when it is -10 and it is similar result as with lazy delivery, except you walk through the cold. Maybe it just my local domino's store I don't know but I had zero issues with pizza nova or pizzaville which are located much further from me. So that's that.

Thanks for suggesting to complain next time, I haven't even thought of that.

Good day and bye now everyone. Enjoy your pizzas.
Jul 25, 2018
276 posts
568 upvotes
Milton, ON
Hercaz wrote:
Mar 14th, 2019 4:15 pm
Ok this is getting out of hand. No, I don't wait an hour after I cook frozen pizza. Why should I? I am simply comparing final products. I am sure and well aware that domino's pizzas taste fine out of the oven, but what good is it to me if I can't get it? I had similar bad experiences more than once with their delivery and that's why I mostly walk. In winter, however, it is not an option. Five minutes outside when it is -10 and it is similar result as with lazy delivery, except you walk through the cold. Maybe it just my local domino's store I don't know but I had zero issues with pizza nova or pizzaville which are located much further from me. So that's that.

Don't get butthurt because you're getting backlash after complaining about how much Domino's sucks and saying frozen pizza tastes better, on a Domino's thread. What did you expect? If I went to a PETA protest wearing a Goose jacket and eating a hot dog, I would expect a few (many) rocks thrown at me.
Jul 25, 2018
276 posts
568 upvotes
Milton, ON
JDTheCanadian wrote:
Mar 14th, 2019 9:24 am
The week that I'm away on vacation. Shame.

Thanks for posting a good deal, OP!
Cancel the vacation and stay for the pizza. Face With Tears Of Joy
Feb 13, 2015
853 posts
471 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Hercaz wrote:
Mar 14th, 2019 4:15 pm

Pizzaville is decent, pizza nova is one of the worst pizzas ever lol.
😎Thanks RFD😎
Jan 26, 2013
23 posts
28 upvotes
seagull1987 wrote:
Mar 14th, 2019 11:02 am
Please enlighten me on which frozen pizza tastes better than Dominos pan
I wouldnt say better, but Delissio Rustico frozen pizzas are genuinely pretty good, they have a good crust, and from what I can tell have alright ingredients, and they go on sale for like $3.50; but they are only like 350g or so.
Jan 2, 2013
135 posts
124 upvotes
Leaf nation
Really glad Dominos does a pan pizza now. Its my go to for pizza, I get it well done, really good pizza imo. 50-off sounds great thanks OP!
Jul 14, 2018
523 posts
289 upvotes
Kitchener-Waterloo
I love dominos, the only place I buy pizza from... Nice find OP!
Gaming: i5 4570, GTX 1070 8gb, 16GB RAM, 1TB HDD + 120GB SSD + 12TB External HDD, Razer Blackwidow Chroma V2, Logitech G502
Media: i5 6400, GTX 1070 8gb, 16GB RAM, 1TB HDD + 120GB SSD, Razer Blackwidow 2013, Generic Logitech Mouse, Logitech K830
Mar 18, 2011
482 posts
131 upvotes
Pickering
seagull1987 wrote:
Mar 14th, 2019 11:02 am
Please enlighten me on which frozen pizza tastes better than Dominos pan

I was gonna ask the same thing. You can say that about a few Pizza chains I know, but domino's is definitely one of the better ones these days if we're talking commercially recognized franchises, and their prices are better than most.
Aug 26, 2018
325 posts
408 upvotes
rage2021 wrote:
Mar 14th, 2019 8:59 am
ive tried a few places, pizza hut, pizza pizza, piza nova.

IMHO dominos has the best price/value proposition with these 50% deals and even some of their normal all year round deals. at least as far as chains go.

sure Nova is the best but you gotta pay for it.
Yep, 50% off is the best time to rack up points for a free pizza.
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
23807 posts
4140 upvotes
LOL @ all the arguing about how Domino's sucks or doesn't suck. For the record, I quite like Domino's. At work, they buy us pizza every Friday and because I'm usually stuck with the job of ordering it more often than not, I've come to discover one very important thing about pizza shops. No matter where we order from (and we change it all the time), someone will complain about not only how they don't like [insert pizza place here] but about how it furthermore "totally sucks and we should order from [insert other pizza place here] next time".

Seriously. Like most often we order from Pizza Hut but it gets changed up all the time. Pizza Nova often gets ordered and it's very hit and miss with half the ppl hating it and half of them liking it. Pizza Hut seems to get flack too though it hands down gets devoured quickest and it's also always the largest order (due to the ongoing $5/$5/$5 multiplier I take full advantage of when ordering) so despite some people still belly-aching, they eat it like man with no arms nonetheless. Domino's people seem largely indifferent to but there are still some that complain about it. One guy loves Pizza Pizza so we finally got it last week and there were probably more complaints than ever before. We also get Popular Pizza at times which I like but it's my least favourite especially when they get every single pizza with cilantro (which I think tastes like soap/poison as I'm in that segment of the genetics or whatever), but I'll still eat a couple slices.

I never complain though, I'm just pretty glad I'm getting free pizza once a week :) Someone asked me what's my favourite one time and I just said, "I'm in that group of people that thinks there's no such thing as a bad pizza" LOL. Well almost anyway. The funny part though is while I'm saying that other ppl there think I'm crazy yet they forget that the proof is in the pudding. Regardless of what pizza we buy I rarely see anyone, even the belly-achers for whatever type it is that week, not eat several slices of whatever it is. In other words they complain, say it's "the worst" and still eat it nonetheless. Guy that went on and on about how he hates Pizza Pizza and "will never eat it" I looked over at his desk like 20 mins later and he had a plate with like 4 slices on it :rolleyes:

Anyway TBH I think I do like Domino's best. I'm mainly a sucker for their sauce which I think is awesome.
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2007
1396 posts
876 upvotes
Richmond Hill
trying to see how do I get this deal, have kid Birthday party coming up on Sunday.
- 4 X Koodo $40/8GB plan
- Rogers $99 VIP Cable + 4K PVR + Gigabit Internet
- Tons of stuff that I don't need but still got them because of RFD

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)