Hot Deals

[Domino's Pizza] Dominos 50% live now till March 24th.

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 21st, 2019 11:55 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2007
2061 posts
974 upvotes
Prince George
cheapshopper wrote:
Mar 14th, 2019 11:03 pm
trying to see how do I get this deal, have kid Birthday party coming up on Sunday.
You most likely won’t be able to. Normally these promos run Monday to Sunday.
Deal Addict
Sep 11, 2009
1364 posts
163 upvotes
Toronto
I try to hold back every time they have a 50% off. Even though mondays and thursdays are technically 50% off already. Their pan pizza never disappoints
Dec 11, 2001
270 posts
34 upvotes
Manitoba, Canada
Yep, pan is the way to go, even better if you get toppings under the cheese. It's a bit of a hassle in that you can't request that in that app and you often need to order through the app to get the discount. So I either go to the store and order through app at the store and tell them to put toppings under the cheese, or I phone in and tell them my name and that I want the toppings under the cheese. Then I drive to an emptier area of a large parking lot and eat it hot and fresh.
Aug 24, 2015
120 posts
468 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
petrek wrote:
Mar 15th, 2019 1:07 am
Yep, pan is the way to go, even better if you get toppings under the cheese. It's a bit of a hassle in that you can't request that in that app and you often need to order through the app to get the discount. So I either go to the store and order through app at the store and tell them to put toppings under the cheese, or I phone in and tell them my name and that I want the toppings under the cheese. Then I drive to an emptier area of a large parking lot and eat it hot and fresh.
I also love eating an entire pizza in my car alone in a large parking lot
Nov 9, 2013
343 posts
295 upvotes
Scarborough
petrek wrote:
Mar 15th, 2019 1:07 am
Yup, toppings under the cheese all the way! Bonus for having it nearby when it's freshly made, like said open parking lot area.
Dec 26, 2011
586 posts
198 upvotes
For people debating the quality of chain pizza keep in mind these are all franchise chains and the quality is going to highly vary between each franchise location. Unless you're comparing the exact same location (and time frame) it's basically apples to oranges.

A blanket Dominos vs Papjohns vs Pizza Hut vs etc. is pointless.

Might use this and try the newer and closer Domino's that opened nearby. The previous closest in our area (still operating) was noticeably worse than the closest Pizza hut and Papajohns.
Jul 12, 2011
344 posts
104 upvotes
MARKHAM
Gotta be honest here, I love the Pan Domino's offers, but oh man is it greasy. No wonder the calories are so much higher on the pan pizzas.

You feel like complete crap after eating that, it is damn good though.

Had like 4-5 slices last time and I almost died afterwards.
Last edited by MobyZz on Mar 15th, 2019 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dec 4, 2017
5 posts
3 upvotes
The comments in this post are literally making me laugh. Good one everyone! lol, and great deal!
Jul 25, 2018
276 posts
568 upvotes
Milton, ON
chuckloz wrote:
Mar 15th, 2019 12:03 pm
The comments in this post are literally making me laugh. Good one everyone! lol, and great deal!
Come for the deals, stay for the comments.
Jul 25, 2018
276 posts
568 upvotes
Milton, ON
MobyZz wrote:
Mar 15th, 2019 11:48 am
Gotta be honest here, I love the Pan Domino's offers, but oh man is it greasy. No wonder the calories are so much higher on the pan pizzas.

You feel like complete crap after eating that, it is damn good though.

Had like 4-5 slices last time and I almost died afterwards.
Worth it
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2007
1539 posts
545 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
In Vancouver, Domino's Pizza has been jacking up their regular prices so much and so often in the last few years that even with their 50% off deals that it isn't much of a deal.
Sep 18, 2017
19 posts
4 upvotes
Richmond, BC
when I order pizza from Domino's at work, people say "what are we celebrating?" I say 50% off week at Domino's. LONG LIVE THE DEAL
Jan 20, 2018
4 posts
Thanks OP, will check it out on Mar 18.

The Domino's near my place (Ottawa area) only has 50% off deal on Wednesday.
Jan 20, 2018
4 posts
Hercaz wrote:
Mar 14th, 2019 2:50 pm
And how exactly it was my fault? I paid $$ but didn't receive the expected quality. At the end I simply compared two final products. Keep blaming users and the quality will continue to go down and the price up. Soon it will be $50 and a year later $60 for soggy pizzas, and you know what? You will be deserving it. :)
$40 is enough to get yourself a good meal at a fancy restaurant man~

Don't shop when you're hungry~Heavy Exclamation Mark Symbol
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2003
2208 posts
558 upvotes
Nunavut
ES_Revenge wrote:
Mar 14th, 2019 10:08 pm
LOL @ all the arguing about how Domino's sucks or doesn't suck. For the record, I quite like Domino's. At work, they buy us pizza every Friday and because I'm usually stuck with the job of ordering it more often than not, I've come to discover one very important thing about pizza shops. No matter where we order from (and we change it all the time), someone will complain about not only how they don't like [insert pizza place here] but about how it furthermore "totally sucks and we should order from [insert other pizza place here] next time".

Seriously. Like most often we order from Pizza Hut but it gets changed up all the time. Pizza Nova often gets ordered and it's very hit and miss with half the ppl hating it and half of them liking it. Pizza Hut seems to get flack too though it hands down gets devoured quickest and it's also always the largest order (due to the ongoing $5/$5/$5 multiplier I take full advantage of when ordering) so despite some people still belly-aching, they eat it like man with no arms nonetheless. Domino's people seem largely indifferent to but there are still some that complain about it. One guy loves Pizza Pizza so we finally got it last week and there were probably more complaints than ever before. We also get Popular Pizza at times which I like but it's my least favourite especially when they get every single pizza with cilantro (which I think tastes like soap/poison as I'm in that segment of the genetics or whatever), but I'll still eat a couple slices.

I never complain though, I'm just pretty glad I'm getting free pizza once a week :) Someone asked me what's my favourite one time and I just said, "I'm in that group of people that thinks there's no such thing as a bad pizza" LOL. Well almost anyway. The funny part though is while I'm saying that other ppl there think I'm crazy yet they forget that the proof is in the pudding. Regardless of what pizza we buy I rarely see anyone, even the belly-achers for whatever type it is that week, not eat several slices of whatever it is. In other words they complain, say it's "the worst" and still eat it nonetheless. Guy that went on and on about how he hates Pizza Pizza and "will never eat it" I looked over at his desk like 20 mins later and he had a plate with like 4 slices on it :rolleyes:

Anyway TBH I think I do like Domino's best. I'm mainly a sucker for their sauce which I think is awesome.
I'm hoping that being a long time RFD'r and being given the important pizza ordering duties, you are fully taking advantage of ordering thru their app under your account so that these pizza's get credited to you towards a free one?

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)