Hot Deals

[Domino's Pizza] Dominos 50% live now till March 24th.

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 24th, 2019 5:28 pm
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
23853 posts
4167 upvotes
Eldorado wrote:
Mar 15th, 2019 4:08 pm
I'm hoping that being a long time RFD'r and being given the important pizza ordering duties, you are fully taking advantage of ordering thru their app under your account so that these pizza's get credited to you towards a free one?
LOL yeah it seems I've gotten built up like 3 free pizzas at PH in my account; 2 at Domino's; and now have like $16 of points or whatever at Pizza Pizza. What sucks though is, apart from Pizza Pizza, the others are based on number of orders not dollar amount of the orders (the Pizza Pizza credit I have is after just two orders, the PH free pizzas are after dozens of orders). So even ordering a couple hundred bucks worth gets you no more in bonus pizza than does a $10 order--sucks but that's the way it is. Also it seems a bit lame of both Domino's and PH only giving you a medium 2-topping as the reward pizza when you do build up enough orders to get it--it really should be a large specialty pizza.

I'm not always the one that orders though pretty sure no one else is smart enough to order on their accounts...I mean not that it takes a rocket scientist to do that but most people don't care about that stuff like do us RFDers ;)
Nov 28, 2013
299 posts
131 upvotes
I wish Pizza Hut had deals like this. They're stuff never goes on sale I find.
Aug 28, 2016
28 posts
21 upvotes
50% code doesn't work at Sheppard east, west or 222 finch location.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2008
1106 posts
198 upvotes
Northern Ontario
Mtor91 wrote:
Mar 16th, 2019 6:18 pm
50% code doesn't work at Sheppard east, west or 222 finch location.
it starts 18th...
Aug 28, 2016
28 posts
21 upvotes
hesho wrote:
Mar 16th, 2019 6:48 pm
it starts 18th...
nobody ever accused me of being smart my friend
Jan 17, 2015
154 posts
73 upvotes
Pierrefonds, QC
petrek wrote:
Mar 15th, 2019 1:07 am
Yep, pan is the way to go, even better if you get toppings under the cheese. It's a bit of a hassle in that you can't request that in that app and you often need to order through the app to get the discount. So I either go to the store and order through app at the store and tell them to put toppings under the cheese, or I phone in and tell them my name and that I want the toppings under the cheese. Then I drive to an emptier area of a large parking lot and eat it hot and fresh.
Ive always ordered using the mobile browser. Though ive never done it, im pretty sure you can put instructions for you pizza when youre choosing toppings. Someone correct me if im wrong. I seem to recall "special instructions" somewhere when making orders
May 23, 2008
959 posts
658 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
ES_Revenge wrote:
Mar 14th, 2019 10:08 pm
I never complain though, I'm just pretty glad I'm getting free pizza once a week :) Someone asked me what's my favourite one time and I just said, "I'm in that group of people that thinks there's no such thing as a bad pizza" LOL. Well almost anyway. The funny part though is while I'm saying that other ppl there think I'm crazy yet they forget that the proof is in the pudding. Regardless of what pizza we buy I rarely see anyone, even the belly-achers for whatever type it is that week, not eat several slices of whatever it is. In other words they complain, say it's "the worst" and still eat it nonetheless. Guy that went on and on about how he hates Pizza Pizza and "will never eat it" I looked over at his desk like 20 mins later and he had a plate with like 4 slices on it :rolleyes:
At my work, management usually order Mama's. One time they got Pizza Pizza and people acted like it was a slap in the face. One guy in particular complained loudly to anyone who would listen about how cheap the company was being, Pizza Pizza is inedible, they didn't even get dipping sauces, etc. 5 minutes after people clear out of the lunchroom, I look out the window and see him hauling ass to his car with two boxes of pizza.
Deal Addict
Sep 27, 2011
3369 posts
1981 upvotes
Toronto
Dominoes is pretty good for big chains.

Worst is Little Caesars and second worst Pizza Pizza.
FreezingCanada wrote:
Jan 3rd, 2015 5:41 pm
We voted him in as God of RFD last month. Where were you during elections...?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2003
9700 posts
1421 upvotes
Hercaz wrote:
Mar 14th, 2019 2:01 pm
Sure, why not. This happened couple of weeks ago. I live only 5 minutes of walking distance away from domino's but it was busy week at work and it was late and I was tired.. so I check domino's offers and see they have two feast pizzas for 25.99, great! I add them to my cart and price is 27.99 instead, I change them to thin crust because it's how I like them and price jumps to 29.99. Sure, no problem. Then there's delivery charge and taxes even on delivery so the total price is close to $40. What the hell I am hungry so I order it. The pizzas cook, the delivery guy leaves the store and I wait. And wait, and wait, I wait more and then still wait. More than an hour later the guy appears at my door. I give him $5 tip and take the pizzas but the guy is unhappy and stares at me with a judging look, makes me feel guilty and cheap. He leaves and I open the boxes and pizzas are lukewarm and soggy. Of course they are, they been sitting in a box for more than an hour sweating and then getting cold. Now to sum this all up, I ordered $25 meal, in the end it cost me $45, the pizzas were cold and soggy yet I was made feel bad and cheap. Any frozen pizza straight off the oven tastes better than this. Any.
I stopped after reading, I live 5 minutes walk from Dominos, but than you ordered delivery and of course its more expensive......................................................................

And who pays $40 for 2 pizzas? It's like 50% off everyday basically now a days. Do you also shop at Canadian Tire and pay regular price ... ?
One blind human - a tragedy
Ten blind humans - a disaster
One million blind humans - a statistic
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2004
3930 posts
748 upvotes
GTEH!
Oh, yeah. Extravagggganza pizza for next week dinner.
Love these Dominos 50% off pizza sales. Smiling Face With Open Mouth
😎
Feb 22, 2019
8 posts
1 upvote
Hercaz wrote:
I live only 5 minutes of walking distance away from dominos... the delivery guy leaves the store and I wait. And wait, and wait, I wait more and then still wait. More than an hour later the guy appears at my door. I give him $5 tip and take the pizzas but the guy is unhappy and stares at me with a judging look, makes me feel guilty and cheap. He leaves and I open the boxes and pizzas are lukewarm and soggy. Of course they are, they been sitting in a box for more than an hour sweating and then getting cold. Now to sum this all up, I ordered $25 meal, in the end it cost me $45, the pizzas were cold and soggy yet I was made feel bad and cheap. Any frozen pizza straight off the oven tastes better than this. Any.
Why in the world would you give the guy $5 after he delivers the pizza obscenely late? Especially when the store is 5 minutes away, like wtf?

Seriously dude, grow a pair and some common sense. If it was me, obviously i would not be tipping him anything (i might be pissed off enough to give him a 1 penny tip to show him i'm not normally a non tipper - there's no excuse for why a 5 minute walk turns into a >1 hour drive). Some people might even call the store for a refund, and in a case where your that close to the restaurant, i think that wouldn't be that unreasonable.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2002
5454 posts
344 upvotes
Vancouver
It is just pizza folks..
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2015
1740 posts
938 upvotes
Newmarket, ON
Hercaz wrote:
Sure, why not. This happened couple of weeks ago. I live only 5 minutes of walking distance away from domino's but it was busy week at work and it was late and I was tired.. so I check domino's offers and see they have two feast pizzas for 25.99, great! I add them to my cart and price is 27.99 instead, I change them to thin crust because it's how I like them and price jumps to 29.99. Sure, no problem. Then there's delivery charge and taxes even on delivery so the total price is close to $40. What the hell I am hungry so I order it. The pizzas cook, the delivery guy leaves the store and I wait. And wait, and wait, I wait more and then still wait. More than an hour later the guy appears at my door. I give him $5 tip and take the pizzas but the guy is unhappy and stares at me with a judging look, makes me feel guilty and cheap. He leaves and I open the boxes and pizzas are lukewarm and soggy. Of course they are, they been sitting in a box for more than an hour sweating and then getting cold. Now to sum this all up, I ordered $25 meal, in the end it cost me $45, the pizzas were cold and soggy yet I was made feel bad and cheap. Any frozen pizza straight off the oven tastes better than this. Any.
Nobody cares, quit trolling.
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
15393 posts
4660 upvotes
jtcb wrote:
Mar 17th, 2019 8:20 am
It is just pizza folks..
Its not just pizza, its a philosophy Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
The beatings will continue until morale improves

Thread Information

There are currently 12 users viewing this thread. (5 members and 7 guests)

knightwrangler, supremekai, damnkbd, barqy, ar2020