Hot Deals

[Domino's Pizza] Domino's 50% OFF WINNIPEG NOv 27th-Dec 3rd- Potentially Nationwide

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 10th, 2017 1:11 am
Aug 26, 2016
44 posts
70 upvotes
Got an email from Dominos saying Use Promo Code: CAG5014 is good until Dec 7th. Im in Toronto btw
Jul 18, 2014
2 posts
Balzac, AB
Got an extra large Donair pizza, with extra meat, for just shy of $15 a couple of nights ago with this code, in Calgary.
Not going to complain about that.
Oct 30, 2014
27 posts
28 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Great deal but my three closest locations all have stopped offering extra large pizzas a week after this promotion has been active, also the same locations that don't participate in the tuesday BOGO deal
Jun 29, 2010
810 posts
176 upvotes
Tried Dominos after quite a few years. The taste was OK, not great, not bad, but just OK. I got the MeatZZa which was supposed to have extra cheese - I didn't find it. Worst part was there was WAY too much crust with nothing on it. All the toppings were pushed in as the crust rose during baking. And no free dipping sauce. Mass produced pizza - Papa John's still has my vote and they have 1/2 price all the time too. Better cheese with their blends and just a better overall taste to me - with free garlic butter dipping sauce.
Jun 15, 2008
415 posts
25 upvotes
I've never tried Dominos until I was in Malaysia earlier this year. They have this one called Chicken Confidential (onions, cherry tomatoes, pineapple, roasted chicken & some secret sauce) which was good. Their menu covers varieties of shrimps & tuna pizza as well. When I returned to Canada, I thought I'd find at least some of the same things but sadly, disappointed. Anyway, I customized my veggie feast and it came out really good. I've been ordering the same a couple of times now. Just an extra 24 cents. Their dips aren't as good as PH though.
[OP]
Dec 17, 2012
659 posts
135 upvotes
Winnipeg
Psychopathetic wrote:
Dec 4th, 2017 11:51 am
Tried Dominos after quite a few years. The taste was OK, not great, not bad, but just OK. I got the MeatZZa which was supposed to have extra cheese - I didn't find it. Worst part was there was WAY too much crust with nothing on it. All the toppings were pushed in as the crust rose during baking. And no free dipping sauce. Mass produced pizza - Papa John's still has my vote and they have 1/2 price all the time too. Better cheese with their blends and just a better overall taste to me - with free garlic butter dipping sauce.
It totally Depends on the location you visit...Some franchise just cheap out on the Material as soon as they see a promo and the others they don't...had similar problem here in Winnipeg...that's why I always visit Domino's on McPhilips.,.and there tastes are perfect.
Dec 31, 2008
119 posts
64 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
RedSwagDeals wrote:
Dec 4th, 2017 12:00 pm
Deal dead now.....tried to get Half price for lunch lol
It's still showing on their home page. I started an order and it seemed to work.
May 16, 2007
788 posts
260 upvotes
Check your dominos.ca accounts people !!!

I just got a order confirmation for a pizza using my points to a store in Strathroy, AB. I live in Brampton, ON. After logging into my account via my laptop I discover the email is legit.

I called the store, guy says this has already happened a few times today, they've been getting calls from all over Canada about random orders placed to their store and nobody comes to pickup. Each time that person's points are being used up for free pizzas.

Login change your passwords. Looks like dominos.ca is getting hacked.