[Domino's Pizza] Dominos Pizza 50% off any pizza at regular menu price

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 2nd, 2018 4:05 pm
Nov 15, 2016
253 posts
130 upvotes
Richfields wrote:
Nov 26th, 2018 4:15 pm
Freeze and reheat all the time. Just wrap em well.
Yeap! Drizzle some olive oil in a pan, add pizza and cover. Pan fried pizza warmed up taste amazing
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
2565 posts
1103 upvotes
West Coast
Quentin5 wrote:
Nov 26th, 2018 4:16 pm
Reheat how?
Microwave or oven and for how long?
Ideally I use a toaster oven, but any heat source will do (just some better than others). Doesn't take long at 325 or so. I also sometimes freeze the night I get them and then take them with me on work trips. Eat it cold, easy lunch that doesn't require prep or cleanup.
Please don't ask or beg for "thanks". Don't act like this is Facebook. If someone found your post helpful, let them decide if they want to make that click. The more you beg, the less you'll get. Cheers
Jun 3, 2013
368 posts
328 upvotes
Toronto
Thank OP. Works in Toronto. King and Bathurst
Jul 15, 2014
234 posts
155 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Richfields wrote:
Toad99 wrote:
Nov 26th, 2018 4:20 pm
Yeap! Drizzle some olive oil in a pan, add pizza and cover. Pan fried pizza warmed up taste amazing
Richfields wrote:
Nov 26th, 2018 4:22 pm
Ideally I use a toaster oven, but any heat source will do (just some better than others). Doesn't take long at 325 or so. I also sometimes freeze the night I get them and then take them with me on work trips. Eat it cold, easy lunch that doesn't require prep or cleanup.
Thanks for the replies, I just wasn't sure how this would hold up with Domino's pizzas. I'm sold. I'll order for Thursday or Friday as I already have food for most of the week. In Ottawa, the medium pan extravaganza pizza comes to $9 - $9.75 before tax. Yum!

I'll try wrapping individually in saran wrap and sticking them in a Ziploc freezer bag. Then I can treat it just like other frozen pizzas. Hopefully the pizza being pan won't make a difference.

I've reheated cold (not frozen) pizza on a non-stick pan before, on medium-low to medium, with no oil. Then I lightly cover with foil and let the cheese remelt. The bottom stays crispy. Think this would especially work well with the pan pizza because it's already so oily. Convention oven at 325 sounds good too, and you don't have to watch it as much. Microwave is probably the least tasty option here.
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
15830 posts
5078 upvotes
Richfields wrote:
Nov 26th, 2018 4:22 pm
Cool, thanks
I assume 10 mins at 325º is sufficient?
All spirits are enslaved that serve things evil
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2004
12278 posts
2819 upvotes
RFD
Toad99 wrote:
Nov 26th, 2018 4:20 pm
Pan works well and if anyone has an air fryer, that works very well too.
Mar 22, 2013
713 posts
994 upvotes
Toronto
I usually microwave the pizza (wait wait wait I'm not done yet!) just to get everything warm, and then put it in the toaster oven to get crisp. Otherwise it has to stay in the toaster oven for a long time, and the edges might start to get burnt before all the toppings get warm. YUM.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
6950 posts
3199 upvotes
Toronto
ElenaA265 wrote:
Nov 26th, 2018 10:55 am
Omg, this is so tempting. I usually get notified by their emails but for some reason I didn't get one for this promo. The code is applying properly on all the locations in Ottawa near me.

On another note, has anyone tried freezing Dominos pizza before and how was it when heated up? Would be great if anyone had experience with the pan pizza (extravaganza) specifically.
Richfields wrote:
This is the first time in my life I'm hearing of people freezing and reheating fast food pizza. How long are you keeping it in the freezer and is it good when reheated??
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2011
3184 posts
6779 upvotes
>er YEG pi-r-sq'd
Thanks OP.

The code 8700 in the main posting should work for all. If it doesn't and if the link on the main Domino's website page also doesn't work, try CAG5014.
Jul 27, 2015
660 posts
235 upvotes
British Columbia
Sweet! I ordered the brooklyn pepporoni for $7.35. Reg is 14.xx
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
2565 posts
1103 upvotes
West Coast
ReeGee wrote:
Nov 26th, 2018 5:06 pm
This is the first time in my life I'm hearing of people freezing and reheating fast food pizza. How long are you keeping it in the freezer and is it good when reheated??
Provided it's well wrapped, months. I will freeze 2 pieces per wrap so it's easy to bring for lunch, or sometimes I will put a whole pizza in a large ziplock freezer bag and toss that in the freezer and then take it out with me for work and it thaws in the fridge. Didn't think it was that rare of a thing
Please don't ask or beg for "thanks". Don't act like this is Facebook. If someone found your post helpful, let them decide if they want to make that click. The more you beg, the less you'll get. Cheers
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
2565 posts
1103 upvotes
West Coast
Quentin5 wrote:
Nov 26th, 2018 4:56 pm
Cool, thanks
I assume 10 mins at 325º is sufficient?
I think so, I think I put a 10 min timer on and then check on it. If you go much higher in temp I find it can dry out/burn the edges so I go a bit lower for longer to even it out
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
1971 posts
1582 upvotes
SAINT JOHN
ElenaA265 wrote:
Nov 26th, 2018 10:55 am
Omg, this is so tempting. I usually get notified by their emails but for some reason I didn't get one for this promo. The code is applying properly on all the locations in Ottawa near me.

On another note, has anyone tried freezing Dominos pizza before and how was it when heated up? Would be great if anyone had experience with the pan pizza (extravaganza) specifically.
Once the pizza has cooled down be it room temp just put it on a plate or ziplock bag and put into the freezer. I recommend freezing each pizza slice for at least 10-15mins individually before stacking them up. I also recommend having some aluminum foil or parchment paper or waxed paper or screw all that and RFD'er it by getting like 10-12 produce bags from the grocery store while you're grocery shopping and use that to separate the pizza slices.

If you get most of the air out of the ziplock bags then you will have less ice crystals on the pizza. You would be good 1 month if you just used produce bags instead of ziplock bags. I find 2-3 months with ziplock bags before I get a lot of ice crystals. Now if you vaccum sealed it can go the distance without any ice crystals on it for a year.

Quentin5 wrote:
Nov 26th, 2018 4:16 pm
Reheat how?
Microwave or oven and for how long?
You can microwave the pizza with a lid on the plate for 20-30seconds then put into a toaster oven at 350F for about 5 mins to crisp up the bottom. Alternatively you can use a frying pan with a lid and crisp up the bottom that way as well. I have done both and have gotten a a crispy bottom and oozing cheeze. You may need to add a little more time to the microwave time I mentioned as everyones microwave power is different. My times are for IIRC 1200W.

Also would recommend getting an oven thermometer to know what your oven temp is producing when you put it to the labeled temp. Like for me my toaster oven is off by 50F below the listed setting. It is handy to have but you can always ask around and see who has one to loan you. It's good to check every once in a while how true the temp you set on the oven to the temp inside. Once you know the temp difference write it down and stick in on the oven so you know next time you are baking to adjust accordingly.
...Location: GTA North

If this post has helped you please click the 'THANKS' button.

GTA Grocery Highlights (updated weekly) thread

[WTB] Looking for a Netbook for $150 or under (~$100). Please let me know if you have one for sale. Willing to part trade stuff or labour.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
6950 posts
3199 upvotes
Toronto
Richfields wrote:
Nov 26th, 2018 6:28 pm
Provided it's well wrapped, months. I will freeze 2 pieces per wrap so it's easy to bring for lunch, or sometimes I will put a whole pizza in a large ziplock freezer bag and toss that in the freezer and then take it out with me for work and it thaws in the fridge. Didn't think it was that rare of a thing
lol I'm quite honestly blown away that this idea is being discussed so casually. I've obviously heard of boxed frozen pizza at the grocery store, but stocking up and freezing already cooked fast food pizza is unheard of to me