• Dec 2nd, 2018 4:05 pm
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2014
2235 posts
603 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
tjindersingh wrote:
Nov 28th, 2018 10:40 am
+1 for reheating in a pan, especially in a cast iron skillet. Cover with foil and you get crispy goodness. For next level leftovers, you can crack an egg on leftover pizza and do it in the oven for breakfast.
I've always just heard 10 mins at 400 on foil but skillet sounds so good, especially with a drizzle of olive oil in the bottom, mmmmmmmmm!
May 13, 2015
352 posts
354 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Had to travel for work... picked up a large 3 topping pizza for $10.37 with tax and brought it back to my AirBnB.

Solid deal.
Deal Guru
Mar 9, 2007
10980 posts
5816 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
The only one who down-voted must be a Pizza Pizza lover.

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Jun 5, 2010
787 posts
647 upvotes
Toronto
Cheapo-Findo wrote:
Nov 28th, 2018 10:29 pm
The only one who down-voted must be a Pizza Pizza lover.
As a Pizza Pizza lover, I'm still giving this deal a chance. lol
Today Dominos, tomorrow Pizza Hut...
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2015
1334 posts
1109 upvotes
Toronto
Claimed... Thanks!

And god bless that one post in this thread by @ElHoardo, you are hilarious.
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2004
3475 posts
821 upvotes
When I went to order online, the 50% off was already applied.
Jul 15, 2014
198 posts
140 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Going to order today. I tried ordering ahead of time on the website, but they block out any pickup times from 4:15 - 7:45. Guess I'll have to check around 4 pm to put in an order for immediate pickup, so that I can time it for 5:30 or so. Unless anyone else knows a way around this?

Only thing that sucks is traffic after work for carry-out to the location I want is really bad. I wanted to go to the location where the pizza is $9 at first, it's a little further. But traffic is so bad, I will instead opt for a closer location for $9.75 pizza, haha. Can't wait for my extravaganza! I will get a side of free McDonald's fries as well!
Apr 6, 2011
521 posts
160 upvotes
ElenaA265 wrote:
Nov 30th, 2018 10:26 am
Going to order today. I tried ordering ahead of time on the website, but they block out any pickup times from 4:15 - 7:45. Guess I'll have to check around 4 pm to put in an order for immediate pickup, so that I can time it for 5:30 or so. Unless anyone else knows a way around this?

Only thing that sucks is traffic after work for carry-out to the location I want is really bad. I wanted to go to the location where the pizza is $9 at first, it's a little further. But traffic is so bad, I will instead opt for a closer location for $9.75 pizza, haha. Can't wait for my extravaganza! I will get a side of free McDonald's fries as well!
for a 530 pick up should not order before 5 pm! unless you want your pizza to sit at the back for a while... if you leave work at 5 do it at 455 does not take more then 5 mins if you have ordered before and know what you want!
Jul 15, 2014
198 posts
140 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
sedani wrote:
Nov 30th, 2018 10:34 am
for a 530 pick up should not order before 5 pm! unless you want your pizza to sit at the back for a while... if you leave work at 5 do it at 455 does not take more then 5 mins if you have ordered before and know what you want!
I actually called the location I wanted to pick up at, and they told me I can order online and select whatever time is available, then they can change it on their end! Now I don't have to remember to order before I leave. Awesome customer service. So excited for my pizza!!
Aug 26, 2010
934 posts
199 upvotes
Brampton
I think they raised the price.. I choose 10 toppings and it now ends up at $17... Used to be like a $13 pizza total for the same configuration.
Jul 27, 2015
651 posts
227 upvotes
British Columbia
Ordered a Pep,sausage,ham,bacon,pineapple with extra cheese. Plus 10 hot wings

I went to pick it up. The store i normmaly goto was Busy!!
They were backed up

Got home. Open box. Pizza was extra cheese,bacon, sausage. And so much tomato sauce! Like i was eating pasta Plus burnt wings.
Jul 29, 2008
836 posts
56 upvotes
ReeGee wrote:
Nov 26th, 2018 7:00 pm
lol I'm quite honestly blown away that this idea is being discussed so casually. I've obviously heard of boxed frozen pizza at the grocery store, but stocking up and freezing already cooked fast food pizza is unheard of to me

Wow, I freeze everything. Pizza for months is correct, just keep air out, it's fine. I'm still trying to figure out freezing watermelon, I love it and want it in the off season. I know grocery stores do it but I find it goes to mush thanks to the high water content. Anything else is fair game. I don't love pizza beyond 2 slices at a time so even if I get a medium it lasts a while.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2015
2259 posts
1499 upvotes
Toronto, ON
CindyM99 wrote:
Nov 30th, 2018 9:44 pm
Wow, I freeze everything. Pizza for months is correct, just keep air out, it's fine. I'm still trying to figure out freezing watermelon, I love it and want it in the off season. I know grocery stores do it but I find it goes to mush thanks to the high water content. Anything else is fair game. I don't love pizza beyond 2 slices at a time so even if I get a medium it lasts a while.
2 slices at a time ? I devoured a large by myself last night. I feel ashamed.
Jan 24, 2018
36 posts
53 upvotes
As a tip the best deal is the extravaganza. It comes with extra cheese and 8 toppings. You can then swap the toppings around as you please including doubling certain ones if you like.