• Last Updated:
  • Dec 2nd, 2018 4:05 pm
Aug 31, 2006
700 posts
395 upvotes
Ottawa
carmageddon wrote:
Nov 30th, 2018 9:58 pm
2 slices at a time ? I devoured a large by myself last night. I feel ashamed.
Thanks for sharing Carmageddon. Sometimes talking about it helps. Just remember, your not alone.

I ordered an extravaganza, cut off most of the crust "to be healthy" .... But after finishing rest of pizza, I went back for the crusts.
If I robbed the place I would be out by now....
Dec 30, 2004
548 posts
58 upvotes
BC
I just went on dominos website and it had a huge banner for the deal... Never had to enter any coupons for the deal. :)
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2006
2110 posts
1385 upvotes
St. Catharines
Coaler wrote:
Nov 30th, 2018 10:39 pm
As a tip the best deal is the extravaganza. It comes with extra cheese and 8 toppings. You can then swap the toppings around as you please including doubling certain ones if you like.
Agreed. But be warned. Swapping too many toppings around can really confuse the staff. I ordered a a large extravaganza and swapped 3 toppings on each half. Screwed it up there first time, and had to wait for them to try it again.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 12, 2017
7800 posts
1808 upvotes
i prefer pizza pizza but i got a free doms from the points! prolly only 2toppings max

FREE PIZZA

AVAILABLE

REDEEM
10/60 TOWARD NEXT FREE PIZZA

i think they fixed the xtravanganza editing toppings pizza glitch..im deleting toppings and im paying MORE lol wteff

i think they only allow u to delete the original toppings for free, but if u try to delete and rplace toppings, they charge u extra YMMV

i think its store dpendant..i was able to edit toppings using another store location so editing toppings still works!
*SIG: OptiPlex™ 790 i5-2400 @3.1ghz 12gb DDR3 ram win10pro w/radeon rx460 rogers 500u @$24.99 using D-Link DIR-890L AC3200
Deal Fanatic
Jun 29, 2010
8657 posts
3065 upvotes
Toronto
Coaler wrote:
Nov 30th, 2018 10:39 pm
As a tip the best deal is the extravaganza. It comes with extra cheese and 8 toppings. You can then swap the toppings around as you please including doubling certain ones if you like.
ymmv on this. they'll let you swap the toppings but many places will charge you extra for each item you swap. after trying this last night and finding they charged extra I edited my order and swapped back the original items included in the extravaganza only to find out they charged me again from the swap. screwed up online ordering so I had to remove the order completely and start again
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.