Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Domino's Pizza

*expired* - Dominos: 50% off Regular Price Pizza

• Last Updated:
  • May 27th, 2019 5:58 pm
Deal Fanatic
Oct 18, 2004
5534 posts
2000 upvotes
Wat
I was able to order an XL pizza from a location a few days ago no problem. Yesterday XL was not available at the same location. Do they "run out" of sizes?? I thought they roll their own dough.
Apr 6, 2008
589 posts
558 upvotes
Toronto
j831 wrote: Local Domino's pulled the pan pizza option out of online orders. Ugh.
I thought the same until I realized only sizes up to Medium can be made as pan. Large and XL are not eligible. Hope it helps you today being the last day of 50%
May 18, 2007
978 posts
1963 upvotes
Toronto
Wiseman wrote: Yesterday XL was not available at the same location. Do they "run out" of sizes?.
It might be the same odd syndrome that some McDonalds franchises suffer during the $1 any size coffee where they mysteriously run out of X-LARGE cups. Had that happen at the same store a couple times (different promo periods) so I doubt it's coincidence.
Deal Expert
Jun 30, 2006
21132 posts
9788 upvotes
Toronto
Wiseman wrote: I was able to order an XL pizza from a location a few days ago no problem. Yesterday XL was not available at the same location. Do they "run out" of sizes?? I thought they roll their own dough.
I doubt they run out of dough. The owner probably decided not to give any X-Large pizzas.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 18, 2004
5534 posts
2000 upvotes
Wat
Either way it's pretty lame. I went to a different dominoes to get the XL.
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2016
1375 posts
1868 upvotes
Grande Prairie, AB
hesho wrote: ya, i noticed the banner during the week which is why i posted saying it says it might expire on the 27th. I just figured it was a typo and the promo would have ended yesterday.
They have 50% off every Monday anyway
Aug 23, 2010
630 posts
562 upvotes
GTA
3ajs wrote: I thought the same until I realized only sizes up to Medium can be made as pan. Large and XL are not eligible. Hope it helps you today being the last day of 50%
I'm aware it's only for Mediums but that specific night and they pulled the pan pizza option. Maybe there was something wrong with their pan pizza oven, not sure.
I ended up ordering from a different Domino's. Just had to travel a little further :(
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2008
1244 posts
2129 upvotes
Somewhere Ontario
seagull1987 wrote: They have 50% off every Monday anyway
that code doesn't work everywhere....

ie it doesn't work at my dominos.
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
4437 posts
2954 upvotes
Wiseman wrote: I was able to order an XL pizza from a location a few days ago no problem. Yesterday XL was not available at the same location. Do they "run out" of sizes?? I thought they roll their own dough.
Happen to my dominos weeks before this promotion. I always ordered xl the week before without a problem. The following week xl wasnt available at my store. Choose my 2nd store and they had xl. This week my original store had xl. I think they order their dough premade as it come on bakery stacking racks and each dough is made to roll a specific size

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)