Off Topic

Donald Trump is correct – I live in an immigrant area in Sweden and it is not working well

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 9th, 2018 11:57 pm
32 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2009
1630 posts
498 upvotes
In the original YouTube video, one commentator asked if this reporter grew a beard to blend in his neighborhood. I would hate for this to be true.
Corvus oculum corvi non eruit.
Deal Expert
Feb 29, 2008
18526 posts
2044 upvotes
Montreal
Micelli_Illuminatti wrote:
Mar 2nd, 2018 6:41 pm
In the original YouTube video, one commentator asked if this reporter grew a beard to blend in his neighborhood. I would hate for this to be true.

Pretty sure that's the standard slacker beard that's all the rage amongst the millenials.
Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2003
16751 posts
1960 upvotes
Langley
If Donald Trump is right, it's only because of the Broken Clock Effect.
Dec 15, 2017
402 posts
67 upvotes
Toronto
mebiuspower wrote:
Mar 2nd, 2018 6:46 pm
What's this? A waste of my time. Not even one immigrant was seen in that video, or violence or hostility, or a shred of evidence of a |No-Go| Zone. I only saw nice streets and lousy weather.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 17, 2006
5209 posts
3294 upvotes
North York
it is not that new that Sweden has an immigration problem - more specifically, immigrants are overflowing in with little background check, and they are bringing in a lot of crimes.
If you type in "Sweden" in youtube, the first autofilled search is immigration problem.
Banned
Aug 22, 2017
248 posts
65 upvotes
The best thing to do to solve the "refugee crisis"
is to fix up the messed up "home countries"
If the home countries are fixed up then so many more people can have better quality of life.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 14, 2006
7201 posts
342 upvotes
elcheapoh wrote:
Mar 2nd, 2018 10:26 pm
The best thing to do to solve the "refugee crisis"
is to fix up the messed up "home countries"
If the home countries are fixed up then so many more people can have better quality of life.
I don’t think it can be fixed when people go to the extreme in interpreting their religious beliefs. When people blow themselves up in the name of religion, it’s completely messed up.
TEAM CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!
Banned
Jun 8, 2008
3977 posts
1363 upvotes
Toronto
I lived near Malmo years and years ago and i remmeber it being problematic then. Lots of Turkish immigrants then who many Swedes would NEVER consider to be Swedish, alienated and never integrated into Sweden. I don't blame the immigrants, i blame some Swedes. Despite their global reputation for being idyllic, I found underneath quite a racist country, one that doesn't accept difference well. These videos just point out that despite it being an observable problem way back then, many Swede’s attitude towards difference hasn't budged.
Banned
Dec 22, 2017
322 posts
122 upvotes
Micelli_Illuminatti wrote:
Mar 2nd, 2018 6:41 pm
Why? Immigrants are criticized and discrimated who don't assimilate
Banned
Dec 22, 2017
322 posts
122 upvotes
bobbings wrote:
Mar 3rd, 2018 12:12 am
I don’t think it can be fixed when people go to the extreme in interpreting their religious beliefs. When people blow themselves up in the name of religion, it’s completely messed up.
Any better when we bomb villages and kill innocent people in name of spreading freedom?