• Last Updated:
  • Dec 19th, 2004 2:50 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2003
3749 posts
849 upvotes
I stopped watching towards the last hour...

It seemed like there was commercial breaks every two minutes...

Gave up and went to bed...
Deal Addict
Sep 8, 2004
2197 posts
It made a mockery of what trump said at the season finale of Season 1 when he said part of being a leader is making fast decisions and sticking with them.

This new apprentice was forced to render a decision 30 mins after he was given the choice simply because this is showbusiness
Deal Expert
Oct 15, 2002
17278 posts
73 upvotes
I was thinking the same. And he says Elizabeth/Ivana were indecisive. He had how many months to think of his decision including the online poll and still he couldn't make up his mind (or so he claims) :lol:
Deal Fanatic
Feb 28, 2003
7451 posts
237 upvotes
felix wrote:I was thinking the same. And he says Elizabeth/Ivana were indecisive. He had how many months to think of his decision including the online poll and still he couldn't make up his mind (or so he claims) :lol:
it's the magic of Mark burnett. :)
Banned
Jul 13, 2003
5232 posts
7 upvotes
felix wrote:Still it was nice to see some of the more popular Season 1 contestants .. Bill, Amy, Troy, Omarosa.

If you notice, these American tv shows never have many "brown" people on them for some reason. They have blacks, asians, but rarely other visible minorities.
Kwame was also there ...
"It's a case of mind over matter. I don't mind, and you don't matter" - Bret Hart
Deal Expert
Oct 15, 2002
17278 posts
73 upvotes
hmm ... that's what I thought too .. wasn't sure if it was really him though cuz it was too quick :D Anyone else there?
Deal Addict
Sep 20, 2004
4451 posts
250 upvotes
YLSF wrote:Yikes.. I am glad I didn't read this thread before and see the spoiler.. although I luckily was reading backwards!!
I don't think what I said was a spoiler, or a big deal at all, but, some others thought otherwise, so I removed it and apologized.
felix wrote:hmm ... that's what I thought too .. wasn't sure if it was really him though cuz it was too quick :D Anyone else there?
I think I saw Sam there too, but it was hard to be sure, cause I think he was lieing on the floor in a fetal position sleeping again... :lol:
Deal Addict
Feb 21, 2003
1769 posts
4 upvotes
Seattle
Degenerate wrote:Kwame was also there ...
yep, i saw a quick glimps of kwame....think he was sitting next to Amy...