• Last Updated:
  • Nov 18th, 2017 12:37 am
Tags:
57 replies
Penalty Box
Mar 23, 2016
753 posts
199 upvotes
Brazille seems to have a hyper slanted grandiose memory - she never had the authority to change candidates so she is lying right there, and wasn't she the one who broke the rules and had to resign?

Anything for a book sale. Not sure the publicity is deserved in her case.
"Obama is the quintessence of all that is wrong with America today.. people looking at the superficial which is skin color and ignoring idiotic behavior." - the poster AndySixx 😲 :facepalm:
Deal Expert
Feb 29, 2008
16450 posts
1763 upvotes
Montreal
springdays wrote:
Nov 12th, 2017 1:38 pm
Brazille seems to have a hyper slanted grandiose memory - she never had the authority to change candidates so she is lying right there, and wasn't she the one who broke the rules and had to resign?

No. Debbie Wasserman was the one who resigned.
Penalty Box
Mar 23, 2016
753 posts
199 upvotes
mr_raider wrote:
Nov 12th, 2017 1:41 pm
No. Debbie Wasserman was the one who resigned.
Ah OK got it. I think she was the one who gave questions to Clinton though - anyway, I like how much hysteria HC still whips up. Poor pugs.

"Obama is the quintessence of all that is wrong with America today.. people looking at the superficial which is skin color and ignoring idiotic behavior." - the poster AndySixx 😲 :facepalm:
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2007
9845 posts
799 upvotes
too bad, she will commit suicide soon, self inflicted gun shot from behind while tied up... RIP
Deal Addict
Jul 19, 2012
1645 posts
167 upvotes
Canada
kingofwale wrote:
Nov 12th, 2017 3:02 pm
too bad, she will commit suicide soon, self inflicted gun shot from behind while tied up... RIP
No she won’t woman are strong and rarely commit suicide especially by lethal means.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 8, 2013
7189 posts
239 upvotes
springdays wrote:
Nov 12th, 2017 1:38 pm

Actually what she did was big. Progressives have been talking about how the primary was rigged and Brazille pretty much blew the door open. She was right in there and threw Hillary under the bus. Good for progressives and bad for neo liberals.

Warren says its rigged. Tulsi have been calling out the progressive purging in the DNC.

A bunch of progressives just got voted in Virginia. The tide is slowly turning.
Diversity Is Our Strength 😎
May 7, 2017
281 posts
119 upvotes
She's selling a book. anything for sales.
Penalty Box
Nov 1, 2001
1514 posts
58 upvotes
bluenose2 wrote:
Nov 12th, 2017 3:19 pm
No she won’t woman are strong and rarely commit suicide especially by lethal means.
Do they commit suicide by non-lethal means?
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2003
4178 posts
112 upvotes
Austin/Markham
BeanFinn wrote:
Nov 12th, 2017 7:49 pm
Brazile wasn't some random Democrat, she was the chair of the party. I'd imagine she'd be the authority on what skeletons are in the closet.

The 2 party system needs to be overhauled. The mainstream doesn't even pay attention until the main election at which point its too late.
__
demandez-lui si elle dormira avec vous pour un LED keychain
Deal Fanatic
Mar 31, 2008
9555 posts
1241 upvotes
Toronto
BeanFinn wrote:
Nov 12th, 2017 7:49 pm
webdoctors wrote:
Nov 12th, 2017 10:59 pm
Brazile wasn't some random Democrat, she was the chair of the party. I'd imagine she'd be the authority on what skeletons are in the closet.

The 2 party system needs to be overhauled. The mainstream doesn't even pay attention until the main election at which point its too late.
She was also Al Gore's campaign manager as well as working on the Presidential campaign in the 80s. So she goes way back in the Democratic party before ol Bill and Hillary pop-up on the scene in Washington.

There's grumblings out there that she wanted to end the Clinton machine once and for all, and 100% stop any chance of Hillary for 2020. The Dems have yet to have any sort of credible challenger, and I'm sure Hillary would have been persuaded to do 'what's right' and run given Trump's 'low' approval rating. But given her long tenure, I do think she's genuinely pissed at how the DNC is just being used by everybody as their own personal jackpot machine.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 8, 2013
7189 posts
239 upvotes
at1212b wrote:
Nov 12th, 2017 11:07 pm
She was also Al Gore's campaign manager as well as working on the Presidential campaign in the 80s. So she goes way back in the Democratic party before ol Bill and Hillary pop-up on the scene in Washington.

There's grumblings out there that she wanted to end the Clinton machine once and for all, and 100% stop any chance of Hillary for 2020. The Dems have yet to have any sort of credible challenger, and I'm sure Hillary would have been persuaded to do 'what's right' and run given Trump's 'low' approval rating. But given her long tenure, I do think she's genuinely pissed at how the DNC is just being used by everybody as their own personal jackpot machine.
She is pissed. She have alot of influence in the black voting bloc and Hillary's camp didnt accept her funding request or keep the money she acquired to run ads against Trump. She is opportunistic but she did a great job hitting neo liberals where it hurts. Progressives are smiling.

Great time to expose them too. Tom Perez just purged Sanders supporters in the DNC.
Diversity Is Our Strength 😎
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2013
1805 posts
407 upvotes
Toronto
She was fired from CNN after getting caught giving the questions before hand to Hillary.
Last edited by titaniumtux on Nov 13th, 2017 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Inappropriate content
Deal Addict
May 6, 2010
2104 posts
97 upvotes
Markham
Other than Dick Chenney, I can't recall a two term vice-president who didn't want the top job. Something was fishy when Biden didn't want to run and Crooked Hilary was competing with 11 dwarf candidates. Now, Biden may run in 2020!