Pets

Don't buy a dog, cat, pet= TOO MUCH WORK!!

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 2nd, 2016 5:22 pm
Tags:
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
39858 posts
3922 upvotes
T.O. Lotto Captain
I like cats because they take care of them selves... I adopted a MANX. Apparently this breed of cat has a friendly temperament. She acts like a dog... Follows you around. Comes to the door when you come home. Meows @ you like crazy b/c she wants attention all the time...

When my little baby passes away... I Think I'll get another manx. They have no tail... Its really cute actually... Cat with no tail. :lol:
Deal Addict
Jul 19, 2012
1756 posts
230 upvotes
Canada
UrbanPoet wrote:
Nov 3rd, 2016 7:44 pm
I like cats because they take care of them selves... I adopted a MANX. Apparently this breed of cat has a friendly temperament. She acts like a dog... Follows you around. Comes to the door when you come home. Meows @ you like crazy b/c she wants attention all the time...

When my little baby passes away... I Think I'll get another manx. They have no tail... Its really cute actually... Cat with no tail. :lol:
sounds like my cat too, greets me at the door.. comes when i call him, follows me everywhere (sometimes) cats are independent, cleaner and quieter.. i prefer them too
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2016
2611 posts
185 upvotes
UrbanPoet wrote:

I would get another but the hassle isn't worth it. I can't see myself enjoying traveling if I gotta leave someone important behind and I wouldn't wanna take someone along who would be totally dependent. Nevertheless, the great thing about cats is their ability to entertain themselves but I expect they also get somewhat lonely if left alone for too long. I wish I were back in elementary and high school cause those memories with my previous cat were the best and I don't believe there can be another who could take his personality. Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Deal Addict
Jul 19, 2012
1756 posts
230 upvotes
Canada
Dumbbelldore wrote:
Nov 4th, 2016 9:41 pm
UrbanPoet wrote:

I would get another but the hassle isn't worth it. I can't see myself enjoying traveling if I gotta leave someone important behind and I wouldn't wanna take someone along who would be totally dependent. Nevertheless, the great thing about cats is their ability to entertain themselves but I expect they also get somewhat lonely if left alone for too long. I wish I were back in elementary and high school cause those memories with my previous cat were the best and I don't believe there can be another who could take his personality. Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
I agree wit you post somewhat, if you live with other people good to leave cat to travel or get 2 cats so they can entertain each other
Deal Addict
Jun 15, 2012
1461 posts
196 upvotes
MB
The topic started is a troll.
Just ignore this thread and he will be demolished.
Sir David Attenborough: someone who believes in infinite growth is ‘either a madman or an economist’
Deal Addict
Jun 9, 2006
1599 posts
87 upvotes
Toronto
Dumbbelldore wrote:
Nov 4th, 2016 9:41 pm
I've watched off my remote camera before and my dog is always entertaining herself. She does it when I'm home and when I take her to work too :X.

At work, I'd be doing stuff, and you'd see Lamp Chops (with missing ears of course) flying into the air all the time lol!
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2006
3730 posts
547 upvotes
Kaiu wrote:
Dec 2nd, 2016 4:28 pm
I've watched off my remote camera before and my dog is always entertaining herself. She does it when I'm home and when I take her to work too :X.

At work, I'd be doing stuff, and you'd see Lamp Chops (with missing ears of course) flying into the air all the time lol!
Ours literally sleeps all day except for the few seconds he hears something weird but then goes right back to sleep until our dog walker/we come home.