Politics, Religion & Controversial

Locked: Don't have s*x with men from 'different race' during World Cup, warns Russian politician

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 18th, 2018 12:22 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Apr 4, 2017
616 posts
85 upvotes
Toronto

Don't have s*x with men from 'different race' during World Cup, warns Russian politician

https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... politician

Tamara Pletnyova warns Russian women not to have sex with non-white men as their children may face discrimination

Talk about FIFA and being fair and no racism. -All joke.

what are they trying to portrait here saying they don't like non-white?

Russian women should avoid sex with non-white foreign men during the football World Cup because they could become single mothers to mixed-race children, a senior lawmaker in Moscow said on Wednesday.

Even when Russian women marry foreigners the relationships often end badly, said Tamara Pletnyova, head of parliament’s committee for families, women and children. Women are often stranded abroad or in Russia but unable to get their children back, she said.
Share:
41 replies
Deal Fanatic
Sep 14, 2006
7552 posts
535 upvotes
They never heard of condone and birth control pills and other contraceptives?
TEAM CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2007
8759 posts
1936 upvotes
Trump University
"during the football World Cup" only tho :D
...Life is Good 😎
Deal Fanatic
Nov 13, 2010
5067 posts
493 upvotes
Scarborough
well, it begs the question that why are the local men over there so incompetent ?? :lol:
Perhaps time for the local men to wake up and get their game ON!
Deal Expert
Feb 29, 2008
19778 posts
2160 upvotes
Montreal
Must ... Not ... Make ... Joke.... About penis size.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2007
8759 posts
1936 upvotes
Trump University
TBH there should be a program that encourages race mixing! It's been proven that diverse parental genes lead to taller, smarter children! So the more the diverse the better

There's a reason inbreeding is a complete disaster, no diversity.

...Life is Good 😎
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
31809 posts
8169 upvotes
GTHA
@ysl5710, why did you censor 'sex' ???
Deal Addict
Jun 17, 2012
2091 posts
268 upvotes
In another world
HA!
Deal Addict
Jun 24, 2015
1544 posts
240 upvotes
Woodbridge, ON
Corleone187 wrote:
Jun 14th, 2018 1:14 pm
funniest video ever, tho why is the video in portrait mode? have they not figured out how to hold the camera in landscape mode?
Hi
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2010
2423 posts
1036 upvotes
Burlington
Is this exclusive to Russian women or am I still allowed to have sex with men of different races?
Apr 7, 2013
443 posts
172 upvotes
LONDON
Wow, a politician said something dumb. If that was a prerequisite for a thread we'd have once every hourFlushed Face
Deal Expert
Nov 15, 2004
15583 posts
2018 upvotes
Toronto
Dpack22 wrote:
Jun 14th, 2018 3:34 pm
Is this exclusive to Russian women or am I still allowed to have sex with men of different races?
Just the women. Russian men are free to have all the foreign men they want
Could HAVE, not could OF. What does 'could of' even mean?
Deal Fanatic
Mar 23, 2008
7086 posts
4052 upvotes
Edmonton
Not sure I'm seeing the uproar, to be honest... If you don't think that mixed race, single parent kids in a backwards country like Russia face discrimination, I'd suggest you're being naive. In general, the Russian culture is fairly insensitive to anything outside "normal", AFAIK.

And the comment wasn't "Don't have sex with non-whites". The only quote from that politician was:
“We must give birth to our children. These [mixed-race] kids suffer and have suffered since Soviet times,” Pletnyova told Govorit Moskva radio station.

“It’s one thing if they’re of the same race but quite another if they’re of a different race. I’m not a nationalist, but nevertheless I know that children suffer. They are abandoned, and that’s it, they stay here with mum,” she said.
Sounds more like "If you're going to have illegitimate children, it's easier on the kids if you stay in your ethnic groups". Again, the Russian culture being relatively intolerant, this doesn't seem like a great news flash.

And as reported in the NY Times (https://nypost.com/2018/06/13/russian-p ... world-cup/), considering the Argentinian Football Association was distributing booklets with a section of "How to score with a Russian woman", the advice might not be mis-guided...
https://nypost.com/2018/05/16/soccer-or ... kup-guide/

C
Last edited by CNeufeld on Jun 14th, 2018 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Penalty Box
Aug 26, 2017
386 posts
72 upvotes
i dont see where the issue is with this?!? maybe Russia doesn't want to be culturally enriched like the west currently is.
Deal Expert
Aug 26, 2001
16472 posts
565 upvotes
Oak Ridges, ON
mr_raider wrote:
Jun 14th, 2018 1:11 pm
Must ... Not ... Make ... Joke.... About penis size.
Clearly, that must be one area where that Moscow lawmaker thinks Russian men are lacking ???