Don't use Friendly Mover in Toronto

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 9th, 2016 11:40 pm
Tags:
None
Jan 24, 2014
3 posts
Toronto
I used Friendly Movers and had a bad experience. I had got their contact through an acquaintance. Unfortunately the acquaintance had also booked these movers the next day. They didn't show up for my acquaintance at the agreed upon time and never called. When this acquaintance finally reached the movers, they said due to the bad attitude they experienced yesterday from your referral, we refuse to move for you. So they bailed on an unrelated customer because they themselves felt they were mistreated for being 2 hrs late and charging extra prices that was not stated at the time of booking for the move that they did the previous day.
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2005
6697 posts
266 upvotes
St. Catharines
I'll make note to use none the movers mentioned in this thread. They seem to be all crooks and shrills. I'm sure everyone else on RFd will do the same.
Jan 17, 2013
778 posts
379 upvotes
Gundam wrote: End up using Shouxuan Moving company 首選搬運 by a co-worker referral. Their hourly rate wasn't the cheapest, but they didn't charge anything extra for TV and washer. Used them twice already.
So what is Shouxuan Moving company's rate?
Do they provide a quote? If yes, do they charge more than what is quoted?
Nov 5, 2013
117 posts
61 upvotes
Whats with all these moving companies clearly making new accounts to attack others while defending themselves LOL. People with 1-3 posts in this forum have no credibility...
Follow my extreme couponing blog at:
:cool: Canada's Couponeer :cool:
Mar 23, 2013
706 posts
130 upvotes
Kitchener
Clearly this thread has a bunch of competing companies bad mouthing each other.
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2004
4200 posts
504 upvotes
Calgary
is there any way to ignore posts from users with less than 5 posts? or a recent signup date? thx
6b 6f 63 6f 6d 61 6e 20 6f 66 20 63 64 6d 61 2d 64 65 76 2d 74 65 61 6d
Oct 25, 2006
580 posts
91 upvotes
here is a tip, if you have valuable items, or value your items dont hire ANY discount movers ...pay the premium and hire a premium company.
they will arrive on time, wrap your goods properly, and load/unload them quicker and without damaging your walls or furniture
...they will accept credit cards, and not hold your furniture ransom.
Perfect eBay Feedback
Jan 17, 2013
778 posts
379 upvotes
enricor wrote: here is a tip, if you have valuable items, or value your items dont hire ANY discount movers ...pay the premium and hire a premium company.
they will arrive on time, wrap your goods properly, and load/unload them quicker and without damaging your walls or furniture
...they will accept credit cards, and not hold your furniture ransom.
Good tip.
Jul 31, 2014
1 posts
Toronto, ON
Please stay away from lastminutemovers.ca 416-744-3000 or toll free 1-866-482-8464.
A move was pre-scheduled but they never showed up. When I called to find out what was happening, the guy started swearing at me and became extremely verbally abusive. In the end, he said that my small move was of no importance and they simply sent the truck elsewhere! No warning was given and their treatment was atrocious!
Feb 21, 2015
1 posts
Toronto, ON
I've really never heard of any of those movers other then two men and a truck. They have a pretty dodgy rep in Toronto.

Last time we moved we used IN & OUT Moving. We found them on Yelp, they had the most and best reviews. Totally worth paying a bit more to have all your stuff arrive in one piece ( or get highjacked!)

Plus they were super polite and fast.

http://inandoutmoving.ca/
Nov 9, 2007
15 posts
1 upvote
irisachan: Regardless of whether you post your linkedin account or not, the fact everyone else had horrible experiences and yours was so amazing seems sketch already. This thread is a joke.

TorontoCraftB: Again with 1 post and even posting their link, can you be anymore obvious? Ur clearly them posting fake reviews. You should learn from Irisachan and make the story a little more believable. haha
Deal Expert
Mar 9, 2007
15616 posts
13273 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
Cool!

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)