Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Dorco USA shaving products 25% off coupon

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 28th, 2014 11:25 am
Deal Fanatic
Jul 21, 2003
7408 posts
1557 upvotes
Edmonton

Dorco USA shaving products 25% off coupon

Deal Link:
Savings:
25% off
Expiry:
July 29, 2014
This coupon code MAY be for past clients only, as I received an email from Dorco stating "This is just for our amazing Dorco customers."

The code listed, for 25% off of all Dorco shaving products, is: VIP714 www.dorcousa.com

These razors are so fantastic, we bought some at the resounding suggestions of RFD members, and have been nothing but thrilled with them. Very highly recommend these razors, and the price of the razors even at regular price is a fraction of the cost of other name brand blades.

Fine print states:

Dorco® USA is the exclusive U.S. and Canada distributor of Dorco's Pace™ and Shai™ shaving products.
Maximum order size is $500. One coupon use per customer. Sorry... coupon code offers cannot be applied retroactively to past orders.
All offers are subject to errors and change without notice.
17 replies
Deal Fanatic
Apr 11, 2012
5865 posts
3138 upvotes
Winnipeg
Hellfire wrote: Didn't like the blades, found the Gillette fusion blades to be sharper.
+1
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2014
3232 posts
2876 upvotes
GTA Ontario
jory29 wrote: This coupon code MAY be for past clients only, as I received an email from Dorco stating "This is just for our amazing Dorco customers."

The code listed, for 25% off of all Dorco shaving products, is: VIP714 www.dorcousa.com

These razors are so fantastic, we bought some at the resounding suggestions of RFD members, and have been nothing but thrilled with them. Very highly recommend these razors, and the price of the razors even at regular price is a fraction of the cost of other name brand blades.

Fine print states:

Dorco® USA is the exclusive U.S. and Canada distributor of Dorco's Pace™ and Shai™ shaving products.
Maximum order size is $500. One coupon use per customer. Sorry... coupon code offers cannot be applied retroactively to past orders.
All offers are subject to errors and change without notice.
Nice to see that they also have a proper razer blade (for double-edge safety razor). I'd like to try the 5-pack for $8.95, but it's $10 shipping so I'll pass. If they're great blades then it would be well worth getting $40 worth with free shipping, but it's not really worth spending $19 to find out when I already know some brands that work great for me and are cheap enough in bulk.
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
12833 posts
6665 upvotes
i like the blades and for the price they are pretty good.
yesthe fusion may be a bit sharper however i never had an issue with there 5 blade system
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user! Fido User!
EQ BANK!! SIMPLii !! Tangerine!!
Buy first think later!
Mar 23, 2005
200 posts
10 upvotes
The razors and handle that holds it feel big, bulky and cheap. Would rather pay a premium for Gillette.
Oct 19, 2013
379 posts
121 upvotes
Toronto, ON
OakAged wrote: Nice to see that they also have a proper razer blade (for double-edge safety razor). I'd like to try the 5-pack for $8.95, but it's $10 shipping so I'll pass. If they're great blades then it would be well worth getting $40 worth with free shipping, but it's not really worth spending $19 to find out when I already know some brands that work great for me and are cheap enough in bulk.
I too have wondered what their double edge blades are like. But they're more expensive than what I pay for Feather in a 100 pack on eBay. Dorco work out to $33 plus shipping. Feather cost $27 shipped.

Dorco are overpriced.

Thanks for sharing the coupon though OP. It will be of use to someone.
May 15, 2013
60 posts
15 upvotes
Purchased a bunch of these in December using a 40% off coupon. Have enough to last me a year or 2 - spent about 40 bucks. Personally I can't tell the difference between these a Gillette as far as shave goes, I suppose though, it depends on your facial hair... I would recommend these for sure. Would like to buy a few more razors for gifts but may wait until another 40% coupon rolls around.
May 27, 2008
24 posts
11 upvotes
Edmonton, Alberta
If you take the time to learn to shave with a double edge razor you'll only pay ~.25¢ a blade. Not only is it a ton cheaper but you'll get a much closer and satisfying shave. The catch is you have to learn how to shave; it's not the near idiot-proof process of using today's 5 or 6 blade (or whatever they're up to now) monsters.

It's easy to get started. There are a lot of youtube videos to teach you; you just need some patience.

If you want to save even more money and get an even closer shave you can learn to use a straight razor. For me I don't quite have the nerve for that, SO I'll stick to the double edge safety razor.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 16, 2006
6241 posts
708 upvotes
Alawishis wrote: If you take the time to learn to shave with a double edge razor you'll only pay ~.25¢ a blade. Not only is it a ton cheaper but you'll get a much closer and satisfying shave. The catch is you have to learn how to shave; it's not the near idiot-proof process of using today's 5 or 6 blade (or whatever they're up to now) monsters.

It's easy to get started. There are a lot of youtube videos to teach you; you just need some patience.

If you want to save even more money and get an even closer shave you can learn to use a straight razor. For me I don't quite have the nerve for that, SO I'll stick to the double edge safety razor.
+1

I made the move from Gillette 5+ blades to a double edged safety razor.

Far closer shave, far less skin irritation, far less expensive, and far more awesome.

It's not as steep of a learning curve as you think. The initial investment isn't much, and you'll save loads of cash in no time.
May 15, 2013
250 posts
34 upvotes
Octavius wrote: +1

I made the move from Gillette 5+ blades to a double edged safety razor.

Far closer shave, far less skin irritation, far less expensive, and far more awesome.

It's not as steep of a learning curve as you think. The initial investment isn't much, and you'll save loads of cash in no time.

Agreed, I just got a cheap vander haagen brush and lorde de, I think I'm ready for a upgrade. I'd also like to try there de's but it's just not worth it. I can get 100 astras for around $15 on amazon.
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2004
1107 posts
225 upvotes
Kanata
Hellfire wrote: Didn't like the blades, found the Gillette fusion blades to be sharper.
Okay, but how much sharper? I've found these blades to be just fine, and I'm paying less than a dollar a cartridge for them. Gillette blades you're more likely paying in the 3-4 dollar range, no?
Jun 25, 2008
184 posts
42 upvotes
The Wick
Been using these blades for 2 yrs now they are great. Last a long time, the fact its not as sharp, its safer as being a bald dude I shave in the shower.
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2005
4481 posts
901 upvotes
Edmonton
I am looking for deals on straight razors. Seems like one of those things never go on sale.

How did you stumble across 40% off methvenc?
Heatware
The difference between wanting and needing is how you justify it.
Deal Addict
Jan 16, 2007
1082 posts
255 upvotes
I have a couple year supply of the Dorco as well. Bought the 3 blade ones as I like the Mach 3 better than the Fusion. For my face, they are the same as the Gillette ones but I also shave my head and they are not as good as the Mach 3 for that. I might try either their 2 blade or even the 5 blade but the more blades, the more it seems to clog up.