Site Comments & Suggestions

double aliases: well are you saying this as your "bdisagree" alias or "punk" alias?

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 15th, 2004 9:07 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2003
2941 posts
GVRD

double aliases: well are you saying this as your "bdisagree" alias or "punk" alias?

Well how is this for flushing a troll?

I posted some comments about RFD member "punk" and his slandering message about an Ebay seller. Punk did not delete or even change his original offending message to reflect this. So when I posted the message (after he refused to reply to my PMs), guess who shows up claiming to be "punk". No other than RFD member "bdisagree" (whom I have NEVER commented to in PM or forum messages).

My view (and another RFD member) of this is punk is bdisagree, but was logged on bdisagree, read the message and was too insane with anger to notice he was not replying as punk. lol.

So my question is this - does RFD allow aliases?

Also, I know abusive language is not allowed, but I'm guessing "bdisagree" is not being nice to me.

I seem to make trolls crazy lately.

http://67.19.207.84/~redflagd/forum/sho ... ?p=1017147

bdisagree wrote:YOU'RE OBVIOUSLY A STUPID ****.

I did not say anything related to fraud. So, **** you! I said they would not tell me how much shipping was going to cost before I decided if I wanted to bid. This isn't fraud, it's called bad sellerman's ship. Everyone I have ever dealt with on E-bay gave me an approximate amount shipping was going to cost, except this person, which you obviously have no clue who they are. E-bay is worldwide you know.

SO, **** YOU, AND STOP POSTING LIES ABOUT ME IN PUBLIC. ****ING DIP****.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roninvancouver
punk's topics can be confusing. he does not seem to take due care in his dealings, for example he falsely accused "kingofsales" of fraud, refused to alter his accusation and proceeded to ignore my PMs. Eventually he coughed up saying he "made a mistake".

http://67.19.207.84/~redflagd/forum...ad.php?t=105815

Nice.

Punk maybe if you did not post 4 threads a day you might not have so many problems.

Why are you posting so many threads? 25 THREADS IN 7 DAYS. Where's the fire.

http://67.19.207.84/~redflagd/forum...20&pp=25&page=2
ps...mods, please if I posted this in the wrong area (as a comment) please delete and sorry if i transgressed.
the man who trades freedom for security does not deserve
nor will receive either - benjamin franklin
7 replies
Deal Fanatic
Mar 20, 2001
5567 posts
847 upvotes
Toronto
No we do not and we never have and both those users have been banned, please check the thread.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 18, 2003
6288 posts
9 upvotes
Waterloo
Wow, two trolls in one.

Good job. ;)
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2004
1809 posts
6 upvotes
He also told me he could get me a free desk from Staples a while ago when I was looking for one. Was kinda... unsure about it, so I just went on finding one.
Apr 4, 2004
489 posts
7 upvotes
Oakville
Derek wrote:No we do not and we never have and both those users have been banned, please check the thread.
What's stopping this guy from creating a new account? Can you block his IP???

Maybe you should invoke some sort of aptitude test in order to get a membership... Wait, maybe not, I might fail. :lol:
Mar 9, 2003
347 posts
Winnipeg, MB
Derek wrote:No we do not and we never have and both those users have been banned, please check the thread.
Ooh 2 trolls with a 1 ban.

Wait a sec, its 1 troll with 2 bans :P
Apr 5, 2003
346 posts
14 upvotes
ahhhh, during my bi-daily quick glance at the off-topic section I noticed the lack of "OMG TEH DooTIES FROM TEH upSZORs" and other assorted ridiculous threads.

Thank you ronin! :)

Three cheers! :D
hokay soh :D
Deal Fanatic
Aug 18, 2003
6288 posts
9 upvotes
Waterloo
swifferman wrote: Thank you ronin! :)

Hehe, you're the 2nd person I've seen lately call him Ronin. It's Ron In Vancouver.

Although I thought the same thing when I first read it. ;)