• Last Updated:
  • Jan 6th, 2019 12:04 pm
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2018
1285 posts
904 upvotes
tranquility922 wrote:
Jan 3rd, 2019 2:19 pm
No, just wanna see who are the fools...I'm sure *their* insecurity would make them refrain since they're exposed then.

This forum attracts the worst members, cheapXs have more propensity for being miserable and irritating individuals.
Downvotes can't always be taken seriously because we probably have some 8 or 10 years old bored kids as members of RFD. Though one thing for sure is that downvoted deals, whatever the reason, are an incentive for not bothering posting a deal next time you find one. Why bother?
The first person you should love, is yourself. Otherwise you are asking others to do something that you refuse to do yourself.
Jan 22, 2017
329 posts
46 upvotes
ALBERTA
i disagree with this topic.
why would you want to know who down votes the thread?
TRY TRY AGAIN.
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2014
1477 posts
459 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Downvoted.
Buyer beware: Oculus rips off American Express cardholders when buying games and apps.
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2018
1285 posts
904 upvotes
techjedi wrote:
Jan 5th, 2019 1:26 am
i disagree with this topic.
why would you want to know who down votes the thread?
It would be fun to know who is the * who is always downvoting the Costco thread :) Face With Tears Of Joy
Last edited by MrDisco on Jan 5th, 2019 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Rude
The first person you should love, is yourself. Otherwise you are asking others to do something that you refuse to do yourself.
Deal Expert
Dec 22, 2006
38884 posts
31044 upvotes
Economy
Maybe this should be posted as poll.

I agree with the OP.
Don't take life too seriously.
No one gets out alive anyway.
Jan 22, 2017
329 posts
46 upvotes
ALBERTA
a poll is ok. but to disclose the actual individual.. no
this will only put targets on users.
valeriey wrote:
Jan 5th, 2019 1:57 pm
Maybe this should be posted as poll.

I agree with the OP.
TRY TRY AGAIN.
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2018
1285 posts
904 upvotes
techjedi wrote:
Jan 5th, 2019 5:22 pm
a poll is ok. but to disclose the actual individual.. no
this will only put targets on users.
Don't worry it will never happen because the management of RFD is smarter than that.
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2004
1194 posts
144 upvotes
Mississauga
RFD should get rid of the upvotes and down votes period. Also I will be the first one to pay for member FEE to be part of rfd. Mods if you are reading this maybe request this. Yes i said it u have to pay to be part of RFD.
Sep 30, 2001
27275 posts
6277 upvotes
Toronto
The thread is starting to turn ugly. Op your point has been made and it will be up to the admins to decide if the voting system needs to be modified.
Don't talk about it, be about it