• Last Updated:
  • Jan 2nd, 2013 1:03 pm
[OP]
Mar 5, 2002
706 posts
20 upvotes
wmahmud wrote:
Oct 15th, 2011 11:29 pm
If someone starts can another follow what they do and basically do the same diet. ?
Sorry to revive an old thread; but YES! It's actually easier to do it with someone else who's doing it for both moral support in addition to eating/cooking meals.
Cheers!
Tano
Deal Fanatic
Jun 29, 2010
5982 posts
1163 upvotes
Scarborough
more poon raises your metabolism
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
Jan 1, 2013
1 posts
SCARBOROUGH
I was referred to dr. Poons clinic. I spent almost 2 hours going from office to office. checking my weight height, meeting the doctor (not dr. Poon), waiting in another room for more than 30 min to have another test that measures your metabolism at the end is calling my insurance to see if I m covered for physio. It s a whole business. I just went to my first visit only. My question is, do I have to have physiotherapy in the same clinic?? Since I already go to another place for that?? Do I have to do phyisio to do this diet? Tx
Deal Expert
May 8, 2005
31842 posts
1294 upvotes
Zakia2002 wrote:
Jan 2nd, 2013 1:29 pm
I was referred to dr. Poons clinic. I spent almost 2 hours going from office to office. checking my weight height, meeting the doctor (not dr. Poon), waiting in another room for more than 30 min to have another test that measures your metabolism at the end is calling my insurance to see if I m covered for physio. It s a whole business. I just went to my first visit only. My question is, do I have to have physiotherapy in the same clinic?? Since I already go to another place for that?? Do I have to do phyisio to do this diet? Tx
No
" The placebo effect is the most powerful supplement of all "
" The pain of discipline weighs ounces, the pain of neglect weighs tons "
" The best training in the world can't overcome a lousy diet "
TRAIN HARD !!!!
Deal Expert
Aug 9, 2004
21622 posts
257 upvotes
Mississauga
After a couple friends went on it, I borrowed their reading materials.
Its basically like most of the other low/no carb diets that get you into ketosis.
It does work. And it is hard to stick to.
I was hungry all the time, and the meal plan can be tricky and is somewhat more asian oriented.
Like any diet, the key is discipline. perhaps moreso with the ketosis type diets.
Thanks for the memories, RFD.
Good-bye.
× < >