Expired Hot Deals

Dragon Alliance X2 Snow Goggle $95

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 12th, 2017 3:24 am
Jun 12, 2015
1 posts
Toronto, ON
Check your spam mails. I couldn’t find my confirmation until I check my spam/junk
Mar 12, 2017
41 posts
16 upvotes
trixstar wrote:
Dec 6th, 2017 2:45 pm
I kind of feel like cancelling the order.. seems a bit sketchy and I'm unsure of the fitment lol. Any idea who I can call to cancel or what the return policy is? I called the American number and they say they don't work with Canadian orders.
Any luck?
Mar 12, 2017
41 posts
16 upvotes
I sent them a complaint about the website security. When they answer, I will post it here!!!
Sep 16, 2014
5 posts
1 upvote
Port Coquitlam, BC
I had actually ordered a pair from the site last week and i got the order confirmation later in the day with the tracking info.
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2008
1067 posts
29 upvotes
Toronto
sussanc wrote:
Dec 6th, 2017 6:20 pm
I had actually ordered a pair from the site last week and i got the order confirmation later in the day with the tracking info.
Did the item arrive? How long is shipping?
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2008
1067 posts
29 upvotes
Toronto
trixstar wrote:
I kind of feel like cancelling the order.. seems a bit sketchy and I'm unsure of the fitment lol. Any idea who I can call to cancel or what the return policy is? I called the American number and they say they don't work with Canadian orders.
Not too sure... I think it should be ok fit... Like someone else said, better peripherals cause its larger lol
Dec 10, 2014
194 posts
69 upvotes
Coquitlam, BC
trixstar wrote:
they're trustable, i purchased different goggles the first time around the NFXS for $75, changed my mind to get X2's.
Called the murican number and she gave me a canadian # to call, then the dude told me the cancellation and refund of the order is no problem. Received an email of my refund, and just bought the x2's
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2008
1067 posts
29 upvotes
Toronto
cjstk90 wrote:
Dec 6th, 2017 8:33 pm
they're trustable, i purchased different goggles the first time around the NFXS for $75, changed my mind to get X2's.
Called the murican number and she gave me a canadian # to call, then the dude told me the cancellation and refund of the order is no problem. Received an email of my refund, and just bought the x2's
Do you happen to know the return policy?
Nov 30, 2010
16 posts
7 upvotes
Strange, I ordered and got receipt/confirmation almost immediately. I ordered the purple one, maybe delay for some people has to do with the colour?
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2008
1067 posts
29 upvotes
Toronto
ddaprile wrote:
Dec 6th, 2017 9:17 pm
Strange, I ordered and got receipt/confirmation almost immediately. I ordered the purple one, maybe delay for some people has to do with the colour?
Just checked spam... It's in there lol...
Dec 26, 2010
486 posts
159 upvotes
If I hadn't bought Smith Helmet and goggles from the last hunt, I would be so all over this.
Deal Guru
Jun 11, 2005
12441 posts
1349 upvotes
Toronto
I decided to continue through with the order. Didn't cancel. I went down to the eaton center sportchek to have a look. The X2 we're not as massive as I thought. It's definitely larger, but that provides more peripheral vision. It was snug and very comfortable. Super high quality and I'm so happy. Thanks OP!