Expired Hot Deals

Dragon Alliance X2 Snow Goggle $95

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 12th, 2017 6:20 pm
Jun 18, 2006
18 posts
1 upvote
Burnaby
Do you think it will fit a pair of glasses in comfortably?
Sep 16, 2014
5 posts
1 upvote
Port Coquitlam, BC
I got within a week since it shipped from BC and I'm in Vancouver.
Sep 16, 2014
5 posts
1 upvote
Port Coquitlam, BC
sheepe wrote:
Dec 6th, 2017 8:30 pm
Did the item arrive? How long is shipping?
I got it within a week as it was shipped from Vancouver, local delivery
Jun 25, 2005
447 posts
137 upvotes
Ordered a pair, receive my order confirmation. I chose the purple lens pair of X2.
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2007
2560 posts
239 upvotes
Mississauga
Would this be good for riding a bike at night to stay warm along with a helmet?
Sep 3, 2010
53 posts
13 upvotes
Placed order yesterday around 6:30, no email as of today and checked spam as well. checked my credit card side and it's already billed. Can anyone confirm if it's billed from this company "Time bomb Trading INC"? Just emailed dragon alliance and hope they reply @@
Sep 16, 2014
5 posts
1 upvote
Port Coquitlam, BC
yes i can confirm that!
cerealkiller wrote:
Dec 7th, 2017 2:11 pm
Placed order yesterday around 6:30, no email as of today and checked spam as well. checked my credit card side and it's already billed. Can anyone confirm if it's billed from this company "Time bomb Trading INC"? Just emailed dragon alliance and hope they reply @@
Sep 26, 2016
13 posts
5 upvotes
I logged into my account on their site and it says processing. No email yet
Sep 3, 2010
53 posts
13 upvotes
They actually replied back to me. First reply was from US office letting me know they have contacted Canada office to sort this. Few hours later got email from Canada office saying the order is confirmed and tracking coming soon. I'd say they respond in timely manner!
Apr 6, 2017
95 posts
37 upvotes
Ordered last night. Still no confirmation letter. They did charge my card though. Only Costco has a worse ecommerce platform.
Deal Addict
Jan 10, 2007
1137 posts
125 upvotes
Abbotsford
GT!! wrote:
Dec 6th, 2017 12:25 pm
I couldn't find much info about this brand (only spent a few minutes), but for that much money I'd probably go with something safer and well-reviewed, like the Smith I/O or I/OX. You can find similar prices on them from corbetts.com (which is in Ontario).
I got burned buying a couple pairs from a smaller brand years ago. Went to buy replacement lenses and they had gone bankrupt. Stuck now buying new frames - will only buy a bigger brand for sure

Appreciate OP posting though as I'm looking for a pair
Mar 12, 2017
43 posts
16 upvotes
This company is a joke.. they havent answered me about the huge security problem on their website. I really would like to buy a pair but I refuse to be treated like that by a big company. If you buy any goods from small shops nowadays you will have you data encrypted.. so why this aholes won't spend money on a decent website?
Jun 22, 2015
172 posts
86 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Choveu wrote:
Dec 7th, 2017 7:39 pm
This company is a joke.. they havent answered me about the huge security problem on their website. I really would like to buy a pair but I refuse to be treated like that by a big company. If you buy any goods from small shops nowadays you will have you data encrypted.. so why this aholes won't spend money on a decent website?
What security problems?
Mar 12, 2017
43 posts
16 upvotes
DeadHead wrote:
Dec 7th, 2017 7:43 pm
What security problems?
The page where you fill your CC and personal info is not encrypted. Which means that it is very easy for someone to breach the security and steal your data.
When you access a secured page you will see a lock before the link on your browser. That means your data is encrypted.
Jun 22, 2015
172 posts
86 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Choveu wrote:
Dec 7th, 2017 7:50 pm
The page where you fill your CC and personal info is not encrypted. Which means that it is very easy for someone to breach the security and steal your data.
When you access a secured page you will see a lock before the link on your browser. That means your data is encrypted.
Oh wow you're right. I agree that's pretty terrible for a company as big as Dragon...

Its a great deal though so I am still gonna risk it and buy them.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (1 member and 0 guests)

FireChip