Dragon Ball Super!?

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 28th, 2018 12:29 am
Tags:
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2013
1594 posts
134 upvotes
Still waiting for a Cantonese dubbed DB Super. The Taiwanese dub caught up pretty fast. I see they're already up to episode 39.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2004
2510 posts
411 upvotes
Just another episode or two before they reveal the truth behind Black goku?....
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2007
4218 posts
553 upvotes
I thought he was Future Zamasu but the last episode shattered that theory.
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2008
1398 posts
185 upvotes
Toronto
Saw the last few episodes and just a small rant...

Like the old DBZ series and ALL OVA movies. I hate the fact that they easily toss everyone aside when a strong opponent comes along and its left up to Goku YET AGAIN to save the day.

Vegeta is a SS God and he gets cut down so easily by Black Goku.
Just like the Cell Saga and Buu Saga, even though he's strong as hell 2nd only to Goku (I know, I know) he always seems to get beat down so easily and tossed aside. Would be nice to see him be the hero for once in a story and be the one to actually beat a strong opponent.

It's getting tiring watching DBZ and knowing the same formula is going to apply over and over again that its become predictable and boring.
Deal Addict
May 18, 2009
4506 posts
734 upvotes
Toronto
Fabfive wrote:
Sep 8th, 2016 10:55 am
Saw the last few episodes and just a small rant...

Like the old DBZ series and ALL OVA movies. I hate the fact that they easily toss everyone aside when a strong opponent comes along and its left up to Goku YET AGAIN to save the day.

Vegeta is a SS God and he gets cut down so easily by Black Goku.
Just like the Cell Saga and Buu Saga, even though he's strong as hell 2nd only to Goku (I know, I know) he always seems to get beat down so easily and tossed aside. Would be nice to see him be the hero for once in a story and be the one to actually beat a strong opponent.

It's getting tiring watching DBZ and knowing the same formula is going to apply over and over again that its become predictable and boring.
my guess is that they will call All-sama or do a SSJ God fusion to defeat Black Goku
Sep 12, 2012
722 posts
531 upvotes
Toronto
Goku with a little tease ...

[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2004
2510 posts
411 upvotes
No new episode this week. Will have to wait till next week to see what happens :(
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2004
2510 posts
411 upvotes
Looks like there is another level of Super Saiyans in this recent episode. and I guess they finally explained who Black Goku really is.
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2013
1594 posts
134 upvotes
coilz wrote:
Oct 9th, 2016 1:14 pm
Looks like there is another level of Super Saiyans in this recent episode. and I guess they finally explained who Black Goku really is.
Expect yaoi parodies coming soon. Lol!
Deal Fanatic
Sep 4, 2009
6575 posts
716 upvotes
What is this blue aura surrounded by the saiyan yellow transformation, with white glowing eyes?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2004
2510 posts
411 upvotes
rageking wrote:
Oct 10th, 2016 8:24 am
What is this blue aura surrounded by the saiyan yellow transformation, with white glowing eyes?
Guess they didn't bother giving the new transformation a name at all. Just beast mode ?
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2007
4218 posts
553 upvotes
I always thought it was Legendary Super Saiyan (the same one Broly had)
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2004
2510 posts
411 upvotes
Black goku arc finally over. It was a little bit of a let down how it all ended I thought.