Dragon Ball Super!?

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 28th, 2018 12:29 am
Tags:
Banned
Nov 17, 2016
28 posts
4 upvotes
Dragon ball super is really good. when i saw it the first time, i think it was episode 30, i thought that it wasn't as impressive as Dragon ball Z or Dragon ball GT. i watched last episodes and damnn... it's really good. you had to see my reaction when i saw ssj god lmao. but i really hope that they keep it up because it's really my favorite anime so far and i don't want them to ruin it.
Aug 13, 2006
910 posts
104 upvotes
Vancouver
the power levels is just all messed up. The difference in power levels between Trunks SS and Goku/Vegita SSB gets more muddled up as the fights go on... and it doesn't make sense when Vegita way before he could turn SS could blow up the earth, but an uber god-level bad guy wants to wipe out mortals but takes forever unsuccessfully to wipe out humans.

If they fixed the relative power levels I would be much happier.
Don't worry about how much you SPEND , it's how much you SAVE that matters.
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2008
1398 posts
185 upvotes
Toronto
coilz wrote:
Nov 20th, 2016 2:38 pm
Black goku arc finally over. It was a little bit of a let down how it all ended I thought.
Agreed. The Zeno thing is stupid.

I did like the fact that Trunks beat Zamasu instead of the usual everyone gets beat up formula and Goku comes to the rescue 99.9 times a bad guy comes
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2004
2361 posts
343 upvotes
Another Arc... another martial arts tournament. Let's see what kind of interesting adversaries they come up with. But we all know at the end the Super dragon ball will be wished to bring everything back to normal.
Mar 17, 2006
598 posts
91 upvotes
Markham
It seems the Z fighters requires divine intervention from the gods every time they face an enemy.

This has happened with:
  • Fight against Freeza, when Whis reverses time.
  • Fight against Zamasu when Beerus destroys Zamasu by touching him.
  • Zeno erases Fusion Zamasu/Black to restore the timeline
Only fight I can think of where they did not need direct help is the Universe 6 tourney.
Deal Guru
Dec 26, 2010
14998 posts
3545 upvotes
This Power Tournament may prove interesting but power levels are meaningless now that we have the Zeno characters that can erase entire universes. How high a power level is that? Infinity? I read a lot of boards for this show and lots of people don't seem to like the family drama aspect of the show but I'm not one of those. It's nice to see the home life of the various characters instead of continuous fights week after week. The Japanese also seem to like that stuff and so, that's what really counts. If people want continuous fights, then just watch the UFCs...
Deal Guru
Jul 27, 2006
10654 posts
605 upvotes
Scarborough
Great series so far.

Love the comedy episodes and the story/fight episodes. Also enjoying the old school art style for this current arc.
Feb 10, 2017
77 posts
10 upvotes
Looks like they have time for only the Power Tournament. There aren't enough episodes left over and the redundancy would kick in if they had 2 tournaments back to back.
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2015
1118 posts
254 upvotes
Montreal, QC
i'm guessing the tournament of power will be the last arc of DBS but it'll be a long one. definitely going to have more than 100 episodes. personally, i hope we'll get one last arc after the tournament to end it right
Deal Guru
Dec 26, 2010
14998 posts
3545 upvotes
Good fight with Basil and Buu. The actual tourney should be great. Definitely want to see the abilities of some of the other universe champions. Hopefully they incorporate them into the Xenoverse 2 video game...
Feb 10, 2017
77 posts
10 upvotes
Too bad buu didn't absorb him and his powers.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2004
2361 posts
343 upvotes
Predict Gohan is going to lose. Inspire him to train harder for the real tournament.
Deal Guru
Dec 26, 2010
14998 posts
3545 upvotes
coilz wrote:
Feb 19th, 2017 11:17 pm
Predict Gohan is going to lose. Inspire him to train harder for the real tournament.
Yeah, that seems transparent...
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2008
3783 posts
70 upvotes
Toronto
azndoughboi wrote:
Feb 17th, 2017 9:52 am
It seems the Z fighters requires divine intervention from the gods every time they face an enemy.

This has happened with:
  • Fight against Freeza, when Whis reverses time.
  • Fight against Zamasu when Beerus destroys Zamasu by touching him.
  • Zeno erases Fusion Zamasu/Black to restore the timeline
Only fight I can think of where they did not need direct help is the Universe 6 tourney.
Z series wasn't like that at all. Kind of sad they made the story like this. I haven't seen past episode 74. Loved the SSB Vegito. Brought back some great memories.
Your signature was in violation of the forum rules and was removed by a moderator. Read the site rules before making a new one.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2004
2361 posts
343 upvotes
Shenanigans with Freiza coming up !