Dragon Ball Super!?

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 28th, 2018 12:29 am
Tags:
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
15323 posts
3714 upvotes
I'd like to see more Kitaro anyway. There are a ton of stories to tell for that character and his friends. I've been a Shigeru Mizuki fan since the early 1990s and even met him once at a convention in 1993. I have a special limited edition English language book of Mizuki work that I got him to autograph and inscribe with one of his characters, so it's a priceless possession of mine...
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2004
2507 posts
410 upvotes
Looks like they're taking at least a hiatus in March after this arc is over. I can't see Frieza being the last person standing though. Toppo will probably take him out.
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2017
3051 posts
1092 upvotes
coilz wrote:
Jan 22nd, 2018 12:28 am
Looks like they're taking at least a hiatus in March after this arc is over. I can't see Frieza being the last person standing though. Toppo will probably take him out.
unless it's a new series with a new name, otherwise people wont want to continue with the series. Too many ep to view if they missed some. It's good to know they have plans for more.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2004
2507 posts
410 upvotes
Only a few more episodes left! Freiza shenanigans coming up ? They didn't show him eliminated for a good reason probably ??!?!
Deal Addict
May 18, 2009
4506 posts
734 upvotes
Toronto
coilz wrote:
Jan 22nd, 2018 12:28 am
i heard a movie is coming out near the end of this year. They might continue Super next yr?
Deal Addict
May 18, 2009
4506 posts
734 upvotes
Toronto
coilz wrote:
Feb 5th, 2018 12:13 pm
Only a few more episodes left! Freiza shenanigans coming up ? They didn't show him eliminated for a good reason probably ??!?!
is he still passed out? Univ 7 will prob win this with time running out. Hope to see Vegeto, though
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2004
2507 posts
410 upvotes
yesstyle wrote:
Feb 5th, 2018 2:03 pm
is he still passed out? Univ 7 will prob win this with time running out. Hope to see Vegeto, though
Not sure where Frieza went after the most recent episode... he didn't appear in the stand as ringed out.. so i assume hes still somewhere in the ring. Let's hope they won't end it on a cliffhanger of frieza wishing for something evil as last survivor or something.... then we will have to wait a year? to see what happens.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2004
2507 posts
410 upvotes
Only two episodes left!... a litle disappointing they didn't give more Jiren back story. All things points to Goku Ultra instinct ftw? They also announced a Dragon ball super movie that'll be a continuation of the anime to be released Dec 2018!
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2017
3051 posts
1092 upvotes
coilz wrote:
Mar 13th, 2018 5:26 pm
Only two episodes left!... a litle disappointing they didn't give more Jiren back story. All things points to Goku Ultra instinct ftw? They also announced a Dragon ball super movie that'll be a continuation of the anime to be released Dec 2018!
I'm confused - didn't they say Jiren also had Ultra Instinct? If so then why is he surprised Goku was able to hit him every time he showed up briefly with Ultra Instinct?

What the fighters should have done was teamed up and killed those 2 infant petty gods. Then everyone would be safe.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2004
2507 posts
410 upvotes
badOne wrote:
Mar 13th, 2018 8:36 pm
I'm confused - didn't they say Jiren also had Ultra Instinct? If so then why is he surprised Goku was able to hit him every time he showed up briefly with Ultra Instinct?

What the fighters should have done was teamed up and killed those 2 infant petty gods. Then everyone would be safe.
I think it was only rumor that Jiren has Ultra instinct. But it looks like Jiren is just super powerful, thats why i wanted more Jiren back story.
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2007
1693 posts
423 upvotes
Scarborough
badOne wrote:
Mar 13th, 2018 8:36 pm

Lol, zeno would just erase them with a snap of a finger, how you suggest they kill them? And of course the great priest would protect them.
Koodo
Tangerine
PayTM
😉😉😉
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2004
2507 posts
410 upvotes
Only one episode left! How are they going to end it ? With Goku going off to train yet again ?
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2008
3789 posts
70 upvotes
Toronto
coilz wrote:
Mar 18th, 2018 2:16 pm
Only one episode left! How are they going to end it ? With Goku going off to train yet again ?
That is my expectation. Grand Priest is impressed with Goku that he decides to train him and elevate his status as a fighter. After all is did attain a status even the Gods struggle to reach.
Your signature was in violation of the forum rules and was removed by a moderator. Read the site rules before making a new one.
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2017
3051 posts
1092 upvotes
Bring back all universes because everyone performed beyond expectations, then have another tournament this time for keeps in 4 years. Goku goes back to training.
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2008
3789 posts
70 upvotes
Toronto
badOne wrote:
Mar 18th, 2018 2:51 pm
Bring back all universes because everyone performed beyond expectations, then have another tournament this time for keeps in 4 years. Goku goes back to training.
I expect that this will be the case but not the tournament again. More than likely the other universes will be bought into the fold since they were deemed to be of higher rank and were omitted from the tournament.
Your signature was in violation of the forum rules and was removed by a moderator. Read the site rules before making a new one.