Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Dragon Legend

Dragon Legend AYCE Buffet (GTA) $50 Off Coupon

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 16th, 2020 11:54 pm
Nov 3, 2019
136 posts
140 upvotes
I guess I have to wait until 2021 to enjoy my buffet meal.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 31, 2017
7066 posts
3378 upvotes
Pochacco wrote: Personally, I think dragon legend is better Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat I might go to legend only 🤣
parking for legend sucks, unless you come real early or you enjoy parking on the road
Deal Addict
May 3, 2008
3945 posts
2934 upvotes
Markham
will888 wrote: I signed up for this deal when I saw the hot deals thread a year ago, maybe two years can't remember now. I received nothing but spam from them. Finally, I got the deal. I have never been there before. How is the food? It's it worth the regular price? This is only a hot deal if the the discount is real.
Depends on how much u eat and how you value quality over quantity. For me, I will go with the discounted price after the coupon, no chance of me going if reg price...
Deal Guru
Sep 19, 2006
11664 posts
6564 upvotes
Toronto
badOne wrote: parking for legend sucks, unless you come real early or you enjoy parking on the road
Park at Costco and walk over Grinning Face With Smiling EyesFace With Stuck-out Tongue And Winking Eye
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

They really need to show who downvotes so we can find out the mofus is
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2005
2056 posts
1312 upvotes
I just called Dragon Pearl. Yes, you can use the coupon on Tuesdays but you will be charged the regular price instead of the Tuesday Special price.

If you have 2 coupons from them, you can use them at the same time. However you would need to have 6 adults to use them together.
Feb 11, 2005
397 posts
41 upvotes
If anyone has one that they don't plan to use, I would love one :)
Dec 11, 2005
41 posts
181 upvotes
FYI

check your spam/bulk mail folder

It was sent to me on Friday, just found it in spam mail folder (hotmail)
Dec 24, 2015
364 posts
287 upvotes
Guelph, ON
Cool, just got the emails on all four of my emails. :)
Oct 20, 2009
228 posts
73 upvotes
So if I have 3 coupons, I can't use them for a table of 3 adults, but can use for a table of 9 adults?
Sucks.
tkddad wrote: I just called Dragon Pearl. Yes, you can use the coupon on Tuesdays but you will be charged the regular price instead of the Tuesday Special price.

If you have 2 coupons from them, you can use them at the same time. However you would need to have 6 adults to use them together.
Deal Addict
Feb 25, 2007
3292 posts
988 upvotes
finally got my second email account coupon, but no Dragon Pearl yet on both email accounts
Deal Fanatic
Oct 27, 2017
5187 posts
6023 upvotes
Silly me and not pay attention to email being unread and just saw Dragon. After catching up to topic, went back to email, yup received Pearl last night.
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2019
1041 posts
1292 upvotes
LOL@ Your Angry Inch…
How do you eat while wearing a mask? Straws provided?
EPIe0kUVAAA5FGT.jpeg

Seriously Check the daily offers and kids deal. Enjoy.

https://www.dragonlegend.ca/
U still have to pay for goods/services U agreed to — even if U did so only unconsciously.
A Visa Canada survey of web shoppers, 1 in 4 said they read all the online text. 50% skimmed it & 27% Read Nothing at all before accepting a tainted offer.
Aug 30, 2007
318 posts
139 upvotes
Toronto
I went there on for lunch on Saturday. Not sure about their dinner items. But definitely food items are very oily. Some sushi and dim sum items ok
Deal Expert
Dec 5, 2006
16787 posts
12571 upvotes
Markham
hi_me_again wrote: I went there on for lunch on Saturday. Not sure about their dinner items. But definitely food items are very oily. Some sushi and dim sum items ok
All Chinese restaurants are oily.
Jul 20, 2012
148 posts
78 upvotes
Toronto
Read that kids eat free on Fridays, does anyone know if this can be combined with that? Have a family of 3 adults and one kid.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
41798 posts
30054 upvotes
Center of Universe
Finally received the $50 barcode.
Damn Gmail filters, sent them to the promotional tab.
Deal Guru
Jun 18, 2012
10922 posts
5458 upvotes
Toronto
umieesa wrote: If anyone has one that they don't plan to use, I would love one :)
Same... I didn't get one
Feb 5, 2007
889 posts
473 upvotes
Mississauga
if any1 has an extra, would love a share!
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2005
4081 posts
1967 upvotes
Toronto
Can we update the thread summary to indicate which promo days the coupon can be combined with even though the coupon states it can't be combined.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)