Hot Deals

[Dragon Legend (maybe Dragon Pearl)] Dragon Legend AYCE buffet (Dragon Pearl?) free $50 off no minimum YMMV GTA

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 16th, 2019 4:55 pm
Apr 13, 2005
403 posts
200 upvotes
Still no coupon.
Signed up 2 days ago.
Made a reservation in May & June on both sites
May 15, 2010
161 posts
76 upvotes
Ajax
Signed up yesterday around 11:30am, recieved coupon for dragon pearl at 9:30pm last night

Whats strange is that my wife didnt sign up, yet she got a coupon as well. I have a feeling this coupon is from last years coupon thread
Feb 10, 2014
312 posts
190 upvotes
Toronto
I just subscribed by using the space at bottom of the Dragon Legend page asking for a valid email. Subscribed.

Nothing yet for 2 hours...
Nov 9, 2013
77 posts
22 upvotes
SCARBOROUGH
Do you have to make a reservation in order for them to send you the coupon or just only need to sign up and subscribe to their newsletter?

I only signed up and subscribed to each of their newsletters for each restaurant.
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2004
1034 posts
270 upvotes
nope never made reservation last year and just signed up for both resto emails and received coupon only this year for both
Nov 9, 2013
77 posts
22 upvotes
SCARBOROUGH
Thanks for the info. I signed up yesterday and didn't get any coupon yet while other people said they got it soon after signing up.
Jun 6, 2007
23 posts
12 upvotes
Oshawa
Strafe1 wrote:
Feb 7th, 2019 8:33 pm
Thanks for the info. I signed up yesterday and didn't get any coupon yet while other people said they got it soon after signing up.
I believe people may have signed up last year and forgotten about it...then signed up again this year and think they got the coupon and associated with this year's sign up.
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2005
1479 posts
465 upvotes
Scarborough
i sign up for Dragon Pearl last year and got one this year.
Nov 9, 2013
77 posts
22 upvotes
SCARBOROUGH
So they send one every year?
What about right after you sign up?
Do they send you one right then?

Some others on the thread have also said they signed up a few days ago and still didn't receive a coupon or just one coupon from one of the two separate restaurants having this promo.
Sep 8, 2017
347 posts
734 upvotes
Hmm, looks like a cheap Valentine’s Day date lunch this year! (Holiday lunch price is $23.99 at legend, making it a free 2 can buffet dine)
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2006
1405 posts
387 upvotes
soultakerxi wrote: I believe people may have signed up last year and forgotten about it...then signed up again this year and think they got the coupon and associated with this year's sign up.

Thinking about it. I did sign up last year and again this year but never get emails during the year about anything. So not sure if last year sign up was valid.
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2005
1479 posts
465 upvotes
Scarborough
xpressmerchant wrote:
Feb 8th, 2019 6:36 am
Thinking about it. I did sign up last year and again this year but never get emails during the year about anything. So not sure if last year sign up was valid.
don't think everyone who sign up gets a coupon. we're 50/50 between my brother and i from signing up last year and getting a coupon this year.
Jun 9, 2015
576 posts
441 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I tried signing up for Pearl and Legend a couple days ago on two different Gmail accounts without making the reservation, didn't receive either.