Hot Deals

[Dragon Legend (maybe Dragon Pearl)] Dragon Legend AYCE buffet (Dragon Pearl?) free $50 off no minimum YMMV GTA

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 16th, 2019 4:55 pm
Dec 11, 2015
44 posts
153 upvotes
Toronto, Canada
also looking for a extra coupon if anyone is not using! Will be grateful. Please PM me. Thanks! :)
Oct 11, 2018
1 posts
new to RFD...not sure how to DM, can i please have one? thank you so much in advance!!
Jul 20, 2012
48 posts
15 upvotes
Toronto
sigh... signed up with 5 emails but nothing. If anyone has an extra Dragon Legend one to spare, would appreciate it!
Jan 18, 2012
719 posts
116 upvotes
Toronto
In the same boat, if anyone has a spare Dragon Legend, I'd like one pls.
Feb 24, 2012
36 posts
12 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
didnt receive any. If anyone has an extra i would even be willing to buy it off them
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2012
3425 posts
296 upvotes
Toronto
Signed up almost a week ago. No coupon!
Nov 9, 2013
77 posts
22 upvotes
SCARBOROUGH
Mtor91 wrote:
Feb 11th, 2019 11:33 am
Sorry if that has been asked - I just signed up for their newsletter - should I expect an email in the next few hours possibly with this deal?

Thank you!
I signed up like 3 or 4 days ago to both Dragon Legend and Dragon Pearl. Still haven't gotten one coupon even.
Feb 10, 2014
312 posts
191 upvotes
Toronto
As mentioed before, ditto for me. Nothing. Maybe they sent out a limited amount or something.
May 22, 2008
131 posts
3 upvotes
Waterloo
Signed up on Feb 6, got it on Feb 9 for dragon legend, but not pearl.
Nov 9, 2013
77 posts
22 upvotes
SCARBOROUGH
Coresu wrote:
Feb 11th, 2019 4:25 pm
Maybe they sent out a limited amount or something.
There's people on here who've said they've gotten one or more coupons already after signing up just hours prior. Something is sketchy about it. They're randomly sending them out to just certain people soon after signing up, while others like us have yet to see one coupon after days since.
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2007
1456 posts
391 upvotes
Anyone want to spare me a code so I can try Pearl? Crying Face
Oct 25, 2011
137 posts
73 upvotes
Ajax
invinci wrote:
Feb 6th, 2019 5:44 pm
I signed up last year but nothing so far. If you are not using all the coupons, can you share one? Missing the crab legs after Mandarin's eol.
Wait, so there are no more crab legs at the Mandarin? I haven't been there in awhile, when did this happen? I loved going for the cold crab legs and sitting for hours
Jan 18, 2012
719 posts
116 upvotes
Toronto
rkvtycoon wrote:
Feb 12th, 2019 9:41 am
Wait, so there are no more crab legs at the Mandarin? I haven't been there in awhile, when did this happen? I loved going for the cold crab legs and sitting for hours
It was discontinued a few months ago. That was the only reason I went to Mandarin.
Nov 28, 2011
682 posts
313 upvotes
Toronto
My $0.02...

They're not sending out coupons to people who had signed up this year. They're sending it out to email subscribers who were on the list by a certain date (say Feb 05 for example).

I signed up 10 emails the day this thread was posted and didn't receive the coupon on any of them.

I let my girlfriend know about the promo and asked her to sign her email up, and she let me know that we already went through this last year February. She told me that we both signed up our spam emails, and she showed me her coupon. I checked my spam/throwaway address, and found a coupon for Dragon Pearl...

I did not dine or book reservations at Dragon Peak all year. They're not sending emails out based on your booking reservations with them; they're simply working off their email subscriber list, and sending out coupons to 50% +/- of the list.

Hope this clears it up.
Sep 12, 2013
199 posts
60 upvotes
I guess I signed up too late... hope will receive one next year.