• Last Updated:
  • Jan 18th, 2018 10:51 am
Tags:
[OP]
Nov 21, 2016
155 posts
66 upvotes

Dreamlink T1 Plus vs Dreamlink T2?

I haven't heard much about T2. Any idea on this? Whether this is legit and good? I am seeing 130$ for T1 plus vs 140$ for T2 on Amazon.
11 replies
Nov 22, 2010
148 posts
12 upvotes
Happy with my T1plus and it's PVR capacity with express.
Feb 17, 2017
287 posts
41 upvotes
Try buzz tv
Ask me and if I don't already know I'll find someone who does - " it's who you know that matters sometimes but what you know is invaluable "
[OP]
Nov 21, 2016
155 posts
66 upvotes
DougMckenzie wrote:
Jan 13th, 2018 2:47 am
Does the TV guide load quickly, or is there lag?
I did not notice any lag. It would have preloaded sort of I felt.
Anyways I compared this with Shield TV and the App on my LG TV. This box makes the picture seem so much better! Extremely vivid.
Jan 9, 2018
51 posts
15 upvotes
sacthegreat666 wrote:
Jan 14th, 2018 5:03 pm
I did not notice any lag. It would have preloaded sort of I felt.
Anyways I compared this with Shield TV and the App on my LG TV. This box makes the picture seem so much better! Extremely vivid.
Isn't formuler box same as DreamLink box? Do you have any issue with the iptv server your using on the box? What apps are in the app store and can you load apps from Google Play store as well?
[OP]
Nov 21, 2016
155 posts
66 upvotes
deepanMedia wrote:
Jan 15th, 2018 7:19 am
Isn't formuler box same as DreamLink box? Do you have any issue with the iptv server your using on the box? What apps are in the app store and can you load apps from Google Play store as well?
Yup, its their flagship model I guess. No issue with Express and Epic that I am using.
There are some 6-7 preloaded apps. But it also has playstore. Though I havent used/checked that.
Jan 9, 2018
51 posts
15 upvotes
sacthegreat666 wrote:
Jan 15th, 2018 9:30 am
Yup, its their flagship model I guess. No issue with Express and Epic that I am using.
There are some 6-7 preloaded apps. But it also has playstore. Though I havent used/checked that.
Great! how is the PVR feature? Have you used that? Looks like these features are getting closer and closer to Rogers or Bell experience!
Nov 18, 2017
57 posts
12 upvotes
sacthegreat666 wrote:
Jan 15th, 2018 9:30 am
Nice! After reading your comments I cancelled my order for the dream link t2 and ordered the formuler z+... can’t wait to get it :D
Mar 26, 2013
4 posts
Toronto
T2 is extremely good. Not so great with wifi though. The formulator z is much better with wifi and has better specs. Try vader for subscription the quality is much better and you can have it on up to five devices (phone, tablet other android boxes).