Dress pant recommendations

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 2nd, 2018 8:34 pm
[OP]
Sep 29, 2007
478 posts
78 upvotes

Dress pant recommendations

I threw out some Perry Ellis dress pants I got at Winners and I kind of regret it now. They were really comfortable as I really like thinner dress pants. Lately everything I've found is on the thicker side which I don't really like at all. Any recommendations for slim modern and thin dress pants under $50?
7 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2008
2506 posts
468 upvotes
Ottawa
Haggar Dress Pants (look for C18 or Cool-18) are quite thin, and machine washable!

Wait for a sale to bring it down to ~ $35 at The Bay, or ~$28 at Costco (I saw some back in mid-May)

Docker does Dress Pants too, but I find those are (slightly) thicker.
[OP]
Sep 29, 2007
478 posts
78 upvotes
I have some dockers but find them too baggy and yea abit thick. I'm sure they have a slim fit option. Used to always go to winners but all of them now only have a handful of dress pants versus a full rack in the past
Oct 15, 2008
136 posts
46 upvotes
Windsor
I second the Haggar dress pants - especially the Cool 18. They also are stain resistant and wrinkle free. They look fantastic and are quite comfortable. I would note though that the newer ones come with an anti slip piece of "plastic" around the inner waist band. If you aren't tucking in a shirt, it can be uncomfortable, but works great with a shirt on tucked into the pants.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 29, 2006
7241 posts
1216 upvotes
Cost rotates between Perry Ellis, Haggar and dockers dress pants all the time and at much better than retail.
The Devil made me buy it - RFD. :twisted:
Deal Fanatic
Aug 10, 2011
9002 posts
1657 upvotes
Somewhere
serious question

for thinner dress pants, how do you prevent your underwear from showing?

similar to the panty line problem that women have
:confused:
Oct 15, 2008
136 posts
46 upvotes
Windsor
Ditch the boxers and head for some other style of underwear. Most other styles will be much harder to detect.
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2010
4444 posts
729 upvotes
Aurora
iEyeCaptain wrote:
Jun 28th, 2018 3:47 pm
serious question

for thinner dress pants, how do you prevent your underwear from showing?

similar to the panty line problem that women have
Serious answer. If they're easily washable (ie, not dry clean), I sometimes do without.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)