X24Secret wrote:
Mar 8th, 2017 3:07 pm
Omg i remember that thread! Same OP?! Lol
Why yes!

https://forums.redflagdeals.com/help-te ... n-1844227/

Face With Tears Of Joy
t3359 wrote:
May 13th, 2016 9:56 am
...The magic eight ball would randomly say things and logic would never work. The eight ball is just a gimmick and a waste of time and effort. So equivalently, there is no possibility to "debate" you.
Aug 4, 2006
146 posts
32 upvotes
GTA - Gwill
Sievert wrote:
Mar 8th, 2017 1:40 pm
He drove up the lane this morning:

He reversed all the way back down:

The city inspector walked after him:

I'm going to call her to find out what happened.
That's hilarious. It would have been glorious if he had also thrown out the garbage before realizing the jig was going to be up.

I was so expecting to see him toss out a bag in "slow" motion.

Let us know what happened next.
Feb 9, 2013
708 posts
338 upvotes
Ottawa
Great thread. OP actually delivered! When does that ever happen?!
Deal Guru
Feb 8, 2014
12230 posts
2600 upvotes
iflyplanes wrote:
Mar 8th, 2017 8:55 pm
Great thread. OP actually delivered! When does that ever happen?!
It often does, just the big thread right now everyone is waiting to hear back on
Lies, damned lies, statistics and alternative facts
Deal Addict
Dec 1, 2013
3449 posts
1079 upvotes
BC / GVA
Sievert wrote:
Mar 5th, 2017 4:44 pm

Good to see he's parking in the correct parking spot, he might be mentally disabled.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(-.-)_/¯
Deal Fanatic
Sep 21, 2010
6469 posts
580 upvotes
Toronto
dealseaker101 wrote:
Mar 8th, 2017 9:57 pm
Good to see he's parking in the correct parking spot, he might be mentally disabled.
Didn't notice that, wow, if he's really not disabled, talk about multiple transgressions. What a douche.
[OP]
Jun 23, 2014
979 posts
280 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
I left a message for the city inspector, asking her to call me back, but she still hasn't.
When I originally spoke to her, she said she would be emailing me a witness form to fill out. She hasn't done that yet either.
This morning I left a bit later and just as I was leaving, I saw him drive up the lane. He does have a handicap tag on his rear view mirror.
I took a video of him with my phone but he didn't toss any garbage out his window.
I don't know what the hell is going on.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 26, 2011
8962 posts
485 upvotes
Sievert wrote:
Mar 10th, 2017 1:58 pm
I left a message for the city inspector, asking her to call me back, but she still hasn't.
When I originally spoke to her, she said she would be emailing me a witness form to fill out. She hasn't done that yet either.
This morning I left a bit later and just as I was leaving, I saw him drive up the lane. He does have a handicap tag on his rear view mirror.
I took a video of him with my phone but he didn't toss any garbage out his window.
I don't know what the hell is going on.
Upvoted for updating!
Deal Fanatic
Oct 6, 2010
6861 posts
1252 upvotes
Toronto
This is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.

It's like freak of the week or box office smash of the weekend. A t-shirt!
t3359 wrote:
May 13th, 2016 9:56 am
...The magic eight ball would randomly say things and logic would never work. The eight ball is just a gimmick and a waste of time and effort. So equivalently, there is no possibility to "debate" you.
[OP]
Jun 23, 2014
979 posts
280 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Here's the security cam's view:

Here's the view from my phone:

I wanted to catch him on video and be able to say that I witnessed it with my own eyes. No luck today.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 21, 2010
6469 posts
580 upvotes
Toronto
RolandCouch wrote:
Mar 10th, 2017 2:45 pm
Maybe he's onto you....

The plot thickens...
Ditto. Darn, dunno if the previous evidence is enough for the city to get him.
[OP]
Jun 23, 2014
979 posts
280 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
tranquility922 wrote:
Mar 10th, 2017 5:45 pm
Ditto. Darn, dunno if the previous evidence is enough for the city to get him.
Wouldn't the easiest thing for him to do is just not drive up the lane, either for a while or for ever? Why would he continue to drive up the lane?
Does he think this is a game? He will lose in the end. If the city prosecutes/fines him, he loses. If the residents have to stop him, he loses.
He either stops dumping garbage in our lane and risks being prosecuted with the evidence that we already have. Or he continues dumping garbage and then either we get more evidence or we get more intel on where he works/lives and take some action. His best option is to disappear and hope we lose interest.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 26, 2011
8962 posts
485 upvotes
Sievert wrote:
Mar 10th, 2017 6:02 pm
Wouldn't the easiest thing for him to do is just not drive up the lane, either for a while or for ever? Why would he continue to drive up the lane?
Does he think this is a game? He will lose in the end. If the city prosecutes/fines him, he loses. If the residents have to stop him, he loses.
He either stops dumping garbage in our lane and risks being prosecuted with the evidence that we already have. Or he continues dumping garbage and then either we get more evidence or we get more intel on where he works/lives and take some action. His best option is to disappear and hope we lose interest.
Well...if he doesn't leave...don't lose interest. Upvoted again!
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel