Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Drop

25k Drop pts Coinsquare Signup No Min Funding, No Referrals in Thread

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 12th, 2019 5:34 pm
Jan 2, 2018
218 posts
297 upvotes
Ontario
Does anyone have a copy of the terms and conditions? Drop is trying to say that yes I did have to fund the coin square account but I very much remember the offer not needing funding.

If anyone has a screenshot of the terms and conditions, or even a copy and paste of them?

Thanks
Jan 2, 2018
218 posts
297 upvotes
Ontario
Okay I guess no one has a copy ?

Did anyone get their drop points without funding their coinsquare account?
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2009
2691 posts
2708 upvotes
Ottawa
JacobL284488 wrote: Does anyone have a copy of the terms and conditions? Drop is trying to say that yes I did have to fund the coin square account but I very much remember the offer not needing funding.

If anyone has a screenshot of the terms and conditions, or even a copy and paste of them?

Thanks
I’m in the same boat as you. Drop won’t give me points as it was missing and then they said I had to fund the account. What bullshit
Last edited by chriscabob on Jul 8th, 2019 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jun 27, 2017
733 posts
1020 upvotes
GTA
JacobL284488 wrote: Okay I guess no one has a copy ?

Did anyone get their drop points without funding their coinsquare account?
I got my points without funding coinsquare.
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2014
2033 posts
1013 upvotes
JacobL284488 wrote: Does anyone have a copy of the terms and conditions? Drop is trying to say that yes I did have to fund the coin square account but I very much remember the offer not needing funding.

Thanks
Here are the terms: https://www.earnwithdrop.com/offers/909/terms

And here are the offer requirements: "How to earn your points
1. You must shop through the button below
2. You must set up, register, and verify a Coinsquare account
3. It may take up to 90 days for your points to arrive

To complete this offer and earn points, you must meet the requirements above."
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2009
2691 posts
2708 upvotes
Ottawa
chriscabob wrote: I’m in the same boat as you. Drop won’t give me points as it was missing and then they said I had to fund the account. What bullshit
Here is their most recent correspondence when I did a missing points ticket:

Hey Chris,

Thanks for taking the time to reach out. I'd be happy to get these points applied for you, but I'll just need a few more details from you first.

Could you please send over the order confirmation for the transaction made to fund your Coinsquare account? To have qualified for these points, a purchase of a cryptocurrency needed to be made. Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes​ Please make sure your order ID number, price breakdown (total, taxes, fees, etc.), and the transaction date are visible in the document. With these in hand, I'll be able to get the points applied right away! :)
Sep 12, 2009
64 posts
35 upvotes
Vancouver
I have the exact same response too
Jan 2, 2018
218 posts
297 upvotes
Ontario
Yep here is my response to them not giving me my points.

“Hi there,

Sorry for the confusion! Although there is no minimum funding amount, the account does still need to be funded in order for you to be eligible to earn points on this Coinsquare offer.

Could you please send over the transaction confirmation? Please make sure your transaction ID number, funding amount (total, taxes, fees, etc. if applicable), and the transaction date are visible in the document. Some members choose to send us a screenshot of their Coinsquare account, this would work as long as the information mentioned above is visible in the shot! Slightly Smiling Face

With these in hand, I'll be able to get the points applied right away! “

So basically they went against their own terms and conditions, I am still trying to fight with them. But no having much luck.

What horrible customer service. I should have known better though. Drops customer service is abysmal.
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2009
2691 posts
2708 upvotes
Ottawa
Got my points by replying to their original rejection email and stating that the original terms never had the requirement for a transaction. Got the 25k points yesterday :)
Jan 2, 2018
218 posts
297 upvotes
Ontario
chriscabob wrote: Got my points by replying to their original rejection email and stating that the original terms never had the requirement for a transaction. Got the 25k points yesterday :)
Funny. Same here!

And it was within an hour of making my post yesterday! Coincidence? Lol anyways got my points atleast Slightly Smiling Face
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2012
1145 posts
544 upvotes
They have the 50K Points available now. Wonder if I should sign up.
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
15560 posts
14184 upvotes
Going to the Moon
craigslist123 wrote: They have the 50K Points available now. Wonder if I should sign up.
Min funding of $100, but I'd say it's worth it.
Premium Life: CDC [Icey Private Status]/SwissBorg Genesis/InLock/Netflix UHD [100% off]/Amazon [Prime 100% off]/Instacart [Express]

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)