Tags:
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2012
1482 posts
401 upvotes
Toronto

[Drop App] Wealthsimple Offer 75k Points ($75) + FYF

If you download the drop app they have a new offer for 75,000 points for opening up a wealth simple account and putting some money in it.
https://www.earnwithdrop.com/
I used code [removed] when I opened the account.

Make sure you go through the Drop app, once you do they will direct you to this link: https://www.wealthsimple.com/en-us/drop

Drop members earn 75,000 Drop Points (worth about $75 in gift cards-Amazon, Tim Hortons, Starbucks, Best Buy etc.
When they sign up for a Wealthsimple account! Plus, you'll get your first $10,000 of investments with no management fees for a year when they sign up for their first account at Wealthsimple. Sign-up to add this offer to your account.

MOD EDIT: Please do not ask for or post referral codes
Last edited by Mars2012 on Nov 15th, 2017 12:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: code removed
Thread Summary
Your offer is activated!
Hey there,

You just activated an offer from Wealthsimple. Ready to complete the offer? Here's what you need to know to get started.

Here's how it works:
Earn 75,000 Drop points when you sign up and fund a Wealthsimple account. Plus, you'll get your first $10,000 of investments with no management fees for one year.

• Use the same email you use on Drop
• Fund your Wealthsimple account
Please allow one week for us to verify with Wealthsimple that you've completed the offer. Questions? Shoot us an email at support@earnwithdrop.com

Depending on the offer, points may take a few days to appear in your account.

Terms & Conditions
https://www.earnwithdrop.com/offers/105 ... ers_mailer
Wealthsimple
Terms and Conditions
Offer is eligible for 75,000 Drop points.
Drop points will be awarded when you fund your Wealthsimple account.
Drop points may take up to 45 days to be approved and awarded.
User must be a new Wealthsimple customer.
User must sign up through the link in the offer.

Offer cannot be combined with any other offers with Wealthsimple.
Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
A
88 replies
Jul 19, 2015
6 posts
2 upvotes
Birdton, NB
Somehow my OnePlus5 doesn't seem to be compatible with that app :(
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2012
1482 posts
401 upvotes
Toronto
sroheim wrote:
Nov 15th, 2017 1:43 pm
how much u have to deposit?
It doesn't specify a minimum. Just enough to open an account would be enough.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2012
1482 posts
401 upvotes
Toronto
stratux wrote:
Nov 15th, 2017 1:56 pm
Drop sucks bad reviews
I tried it once to get 40,000 points by opening up a CIBC air Canada pre paid card and it went smoothly.
Dec 24, 2011
102 posts
33 upvotes
Just yesterday i signed up for wealthsimple and opened an account...missed this deal...
Jul 21, 2006
929 posts
152 upvotes
zobi123 wrote:
Nov 15th, 2017 2:05 pm
I tried it once to get 40,000 points by opening up a CIBC air Canada pre paid card and it went smoothly.
Thanks good to know
Dec 25, 2013
369 posts
140 upvotes
Toronto
Have had major issues with this app. I signed up. I stopped receiving the points I was supposed to get and several emails to them have gone ignored.. Don't bother with these guys until they get their shit together.
zobi123 wrote:
Nov 15th, 2017 12:47 pm
If you download the drop app they have a new offer for 75,000 points for opening up a wealth simple account and putting some money in it.
https://www.earnwithdrop.com/

Make sure you go through the Drop app, once you do they will direct you to this link: https://www.wealthsimple.com/en-us/drop

Drop members earn 75,000 Drop Points (worth about $75 in gift cards-Amazon, Tim Hortons, Starbucks, Best Buy etc.
When they sign up for a Wealthsimple account! Plus, you'll get your first $10,000 of investments with no management fees for a year when they sign up for their first account at Wealthsimple. Sign-up to add this offer to your account.
Jun 6, 2011
122 posts
103 upvotes
Victoria, BC
I've installed the Drop app and am not seeing the offer for WealthSimple, and I'm having issues with adding cards. It seems like the offer is over and this was a waste of time.
Deal Addict
May 22, 2006
1507 posts
168 upvotes
Toronto
zobi123 wrote:
Nov 15th, 2017 2:05 pm
And what did you spend those points on? Reviews I read have been bad that the rewards themselves are very lacking.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2012
1482 posts
401 upvotes
Toronto
joeyjones6 wrote:
Nov 15th, 2017 3:29 pm
I've installed the Drop app and am not seeing the offer for WealthSimple, and I'm having issues with adding cards. It seems like the offer is over and this was a waste of time.
I didn't see the offer right away either, it appeared just today, I think after a few days you should get a notification saying that you have a new offer.
esq05 wrote:
Nov 15th, 2017 3:37 pm
And what did you spend those points on? Reviews I read have been bad that the rewards themselves are very lacking.
Amazon gift card. I think that's the best option imo. They also have stuff like Tim Hortons and Starbucks if your into that.
Aug 18, 2004
158 posts
24 upvotes
Toronto
what scares me about Drop is you have to provide your logins for banking/cc etc. that's the only hurdle i'm struggling with to join.
Deal Addict
May 22, 2006
1507 posts
168 upvotes
Toronto
Seems to be the same security issue if you were using mint.com...

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)