Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Drop/EQ Bank

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 11th, 2018 3:09 pm
Dec 17, 2015
26 posts
10 upvotes
Woodbridge, ON
Hi-
How do redeem $10 amazon gift cards? I only see $2 redeem option and once I redeemed it says: Younhave reached maximum limit to redeem - amazon gift cards:

So just $2 for me , not sure how will I redeem other $98 in amazon gift card
Jul 5, 2018
263 posts
122 upvotes
GroundBus wrote: are you guys actually giving your bank login credential to this company?
My thoughts exactly!!!! Major red flag to give out my bank access info to a third party website, what if they get hacked? Or worse?
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2010
1321 posts
288 upvotes
toronto
petepw wrote: Got the offer manually added through customer support. Offer says I need to reply to the welcome email with a promo code, but I don't have one.

Where do I get this promo code?
Did you email CSR before you created a drop account or after?

I just want to confirm i can get the offer manually added and not create a drop account with no offer
Deal Addict
Jul 28, 2014
1110 posts
530 upvotes
Scavos wrote: Did you email CSR before you created a drop account or after?

I just want to confirm i can get the offer manually added and not create a drop account with no offer
After. However, manually adding it seems to prevent you from receiving the promo code. CSR said they will get in contact after asking EQ for next steps.

Don't have high hopes though, so it's better you create an account and wait for it to be offered to you instead of manually adding it
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2012
1145 posts
544 upvotes
Sent EQBank my code on 06/06. Got the 100K yesterday 07/23.

I have 195K points in Total. What do you guys usually do with the points. I redeemed it for 2 movies so far. But I feel I'm wasting it because I don't really see movies.
Dec 12, 2009
360 posts
163 upvotes
Toronto
Signed up for drop today and emailed them to manually add the EQ Bank offer. Got the code right away!
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2010
1321 posts
288 upvotes
toronto
Oh awesome! what's their email?

Also, is EQ a hard credit check?
Dec 12, 2009
360 posts
163 upvotes
Toronto
Scavos wrote: Oh awesome! what's their email?

Also, is EQ a hard credit check?
I msged them through the app, under support
Oct 4, 2016
20 posts
6 upvotes
I thought if you use Drop and share your online banking credentials with them, you violate your bank's terms of use. If your online account is hacked and they find out there was a third party app connecting to them, they can refuse covering your loss.
Jul 18, 2007
214 posts
168 upvotes
Richmond Hill
I saw this offer on my drop account and now I don't. I am guessing this offer is done?
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2006
7478 posts
1467 upvotes
Ottawa
Is this offer still valid? OP is showing expire date in April?
Jun 23, 2018
13 posts
12 upvotes
Got my points today. Did the offer early August. If you don’t get your points, email support and request it. No point in overwaiting
Dec 14, 2012
40 posts
6 upvotes
RICHMOND HILL
Anyone know if the promo code is unique? I actually lost the activation email. If anyone still have the promo code. Can you send it to me please. Thanks
Dec 12, 2009
360 posts
163 upvotes
Toronto
zhen30 wrote: Anyone know if the promo code is unique? I actually lost the activation email. If anyone still have the promo code. Can you send it to me please. Thanks
Unique
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
23017 posts
6890 upvotes
Scarberia
is this promo still valid? is it free no monthly fees? thx
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Oct 5, 2017
515 posts
176 upvotes
I sent an email and they said the offer has expired! Anyone got an offer this month?
Jan 30, 2017
747 posts
121 upvotes
I’m so lost I’ve had this app for like a montb but where or how do I get the eq bank offer?? If I send an email to support which I have done where or how do I see their response.. there is no inbox in the app

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)