Fashion & Beauty

Dry Clean Canada Goose

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 3rd, 2019 12:24 pm
Jun 10, 2015
574 posts
217 upvotes
There's a dry cleaners place across from Canada's Wonderland called Green Planet Cleaners I think for any of you that live in Vaughan area. My friend got her PJS cleaned there and it looked brand new. I can't remember the pricing...
Dec 5, 2015
1 posts
St Catharines, ON
I took my Canada Goose to Manor Cleaners in St. Catharines and they ruined it. Faded spots all over the coat, all of the seems are faded and there are weird silver dots. I sent them an email, and they responded saying this is a "common problem" for darker CG coats. No apology. Now I have to harass them to compensate me for ruining my coat.
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2012
11429 posts
1481 upvotes
Pacific Ocean
LeetViet wrote:
Oct 16th, 2010 3:52 pm
I was recommended to Careful Hand Laundry by a Canada Goose rep. They did a good job and there is no damage.

http://carefulcleaners.com/gossip.html
ultran00b wrote:
Oct 16th, 2010 8:59 pm
Too bad it's $36 to dry clean it.
Man, dry cleaners are making a killing on expensive down jackets these days... Nuts! The above posts are 5 yrs ago, 2010.

I just called Careful Cleaners for updated price.

Bombers/short jackets - $70 bux
Parkas - $90 bux
Non-removable fur collar ie. CG Expedition - add extra $15 bux.

So for those with CG Expedition you're looking at 90+15 = 105 plus tx = $118.65. Cray cray!

Takes a week for entire process. So best to dry clean in spring/summer/fall mos when you dont need the coat.
If the glove don't fit you must acquit! #WINNING
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2006
4105 posts
2033 upvotes
Northside
bumping this thread....anyone know a place in Pickering or Downtown Toronto?
#WeTheNorth
Feb 1, 2014
802 posts
98 upvotes
Toronto

Saw this place, apparently prices are as followed from the email I sent:

"Just dry clean is $25.-
But I would like to tell the customer to do all the three procedure. 1, Dry Clean. 2, Colour reinforceing. 3, Fur trim Clean and micro-coating on the fabric. All three total charge $65."

Who wants to give it a go :P
Deal Fanatic
Mar 9, 2007
9874 posts
4307 upvotes
Toronto
95thRifles wrote:
Feb 26th, 2016 3:59 pm

"Just dry clean is $25.-
But I would like to tell the customer to do all the three procedure. 1, Dry Clean. 2, Colour reinforceing. 3, Fur trim Clean and micro-coating on the fabric. All three total charge $65."

I vote that CanadaGooseAdmin chic to go!

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Jan 1, 2019
1 posts
Anyone ever have their jacket shrink after dry cleaning? I took my CG to a dry cleaner and I swear it feels smaller since getting it back.
Sep 7, 2009
550 posts
172 upvotes
95thRifles wrote:
Feb 26th, 2016 3:59 pm

"Just dry clean is $25.-

Sounds like they essentially replace the entire jacket except for the fill (and badges I assume). Probably use it to create another jacket, lol.