Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2014
3783 posts
1195 upvotes
Parry Sound
sexyj wrote: wait for arizer to have another bogo sale
This is the best answer.

Arizer makes quality Canadian products.
ReeGee wrote: the whole point of vaping is that it's healthier than smoking so it's an area I wouldn't even consider using cheap no name Chinese electronics. Who knows how the air path is designed and I wouldn't be surprised if you end up smoking some circuit board fumes. I'd honestly rather roll and smoke joints again than trust some obscure cheap vape. Quality vapes cost a lot for a reason
Exactly!
This message has been approved by the Office of the Mayor of Toronto.
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2014
3783 posts
1195 upvotes
Parry Sound
ReeGee wrote: the whole point of vaping is that it's healthier than smoking so it's an area I wouldn't even consider using cheap no name Chinese electronics. Who knows how the air path is designed and I wouldn't be surprised if you end up smoking some circuit board fumes. I'd honestly rather roll and smoke joints again than trust some obscure cheap vape. Quality vapes cost a lot for a reason
Exactly!
This message has been approved by the Office of the Mayor of Toronto.
Jul 13, 2019
1 posts
Oh it was bad, really bad. I thought it would be nice to save some money, so I googled "best dry herb vaporizers", found this article https://vapingdaily.com/best-vaporizers-ca/ and picked the first one (DRAY Dry Herb Vaporizer). It cost like $150 on a site but I found the same on Aliexpress for less than 40 bucks. What should I say? It didn't even turn on so I can't describe his cons except for this one. A seller returned the money but it was just a waste of time.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 25, 2004
1345 posts
85 upvotes
Lisa445 wrote: Oh it was bad, really bad. I thought it would be nice to save some money, so I googled "best dry herb vaporizers", found this article https://vapingdaily.com/best-vaporizers-ca/ and picked the first one (DRAY Dry Herb Vaporizer). It cost like $150 on a site but I found the same on Aliexpress for less than 40 bucks. What should I say? It didn't even turn on so I can't describe his cons except for this one. A seller returned the money but it was just a waste of time.
Thanks for sharing. I'm gonna buy another used mflb soon. It's the one I know and trust.
[Call To Action] ✈ New air travel rules: Canadians are in for a rude awakening🍁

Thank You RFD Community! 🤘
2019: 📶Umidigi A5 Pro, 📱PayTM, 🏧HSBC, 💸Coast Capital, 🚗Turo, 💳Stack Financial, 🍽SkipTheDishes, 🍷LCBO, ✈RBC WestJet
Deal Fanatic
Apr 8, 2013
9779 posts
621 upvotes
I know we are on RFD and its all about savings but you are already saving a lot from buying a solid legit vaporizer. Why risk buying from no quality control aliexpress?.

Get yourself one of the arizers and you are good for years.

It vapes great
Saves you money because you dont waste bud
Wont break easy
Wont blow up on your face