Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Nintendo

DSTT for Nintendo DS = $2.99 shipped (need to get a $1 item), DSi verson for $8.82

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 28th, 2009 4:17 pm
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2007
2107 posts
1719 upvotes
Vancouver

[Nintendo] DSTT for Nintendo DS = $2.99 shipped (need to get a $1 item), DSi verson for $8.82

Dealperfect has these for the same price as Dealextreme, except there are a limited amount of coupons that offer $2 off!

DSTTi
DSTT

Coupons here:
http://www.redflagdeals.com/forums/show ... p?t=771282

Get them while there are still coupons left :) !

(coupons work for any item, but these stand out since you can't get these cheaper anywhere else)
58 replies
Jan 19, 2009
15 posts
Thanks, but when I try to do this, it's telling me:

"The total value of the items in your shopping cart needs to be higher than the coupon value."

I've got the TopToy Card and coupon in my cart only.
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2007
2107 posts
1719 upvotes
Vancouver
Weird, I just tried again and it said my total was $3, maybe try another coupon.

I tried the first one and one in the middle and they both worked :confused:
Jan 19, 2009
15 posts
cgg123321 wrote: Weird, I just tried again and it said my total was $3, maybe try another coupon.

I tried the first one and one in the middle and they both worked :confused:
Yeah, it tells me my total is $3, but then it won't let me check out.

Thanks for the coupons though, where'd you get them, if you don't mind me asking? :)

Edit: Nevermind, you answered it in the other thread :razz:
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2007
2107 posts
1719 upvotes
Vancouver
ohhhhhhhhhh wow I fail sorry guys!, basically you need an item that is $6 or more D:! He wasent very clear on that, I tried putting two in my cart and it works for the DSTT, the DSTTi it will work without any problems, as the price AFTER the coupon has to be over $4!

confusing, but I've figured it out now, I'll fix the title.

Sorry fellow RFDer's try again :(

Np about the coupons, i would reccomend using them before everyone else does, I don't think he will give out any more as I don't see how he can make a profit - this is more of a really good deal and a way to spread the word :)
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2004
3908 posts
2123 upvotes
Vancouver
Wow this is cheap....

A few questions, if you guys can answer:
- I've only used the CycloDS. Will I be disappointed and/or frustrated if I switch to this DSTT? The Cyclo's fairly easy.
- Does this provide the option of using all those skins I've downloaded? Kids wouldn't be happy if not, I think.
- Trying to future-proof myself, will the DSTTi still work on my regular DS?

TIA
Deal Addict
May 2, 2006
1336 posts
156 upvotes
how to check out, click paypal the screen is non-paypal login.
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2007
2107 posts
1719 upvotes
Vancouver
Yup, this new version will work on All DS', so you will be futureproof (for now atleast, technology moves so fast something new seems to be coming out every few months)

"TopToy DSTTi Multimedia Card for NDSi/NDSL/NDS Lite Supports SDHC"
If you check dealextreme the first version has 256 reviews and 488 ratings of an average of 4/5

I myself have used the supercard, but not the toptoy. I bought one for my friend and it's been working great for them. For $8 you can always give it a try, and if you don't like the UI I'm sure you can sell it locally for 2x more than what you can buy it for now :)

Goodluck!

sz1999 wrote: how to check out, click paypal the screen is non-paypal login.
Just fill in your info there, then you log into paypal after :)
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2008
1244 posts
2129 upvotes
Somewhere Ontario
man, that place reminds me of dealextreme...

on a different note, i remember reading that for DSi's in japan, there was an update that blocked these devices again.
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2007
2107 posts
1719 upvotes
Vancouver
In that case I guess get one now if you can pick up a DSI now, or get one for your DS lite > :(
Jan 19, 2009
15 posts
cgg123321 wrote: ohhhhhhhhhh wow I fail sorry guys!, basically you need an item that is $6 or more D:! He wasent very clear on that, I tried putting two in my cart and it works for the DSTT, the DSTTi it will work without any problems, as the price AFTER the coupon has to be over $4!

confusing, but I've figured it out now, I'll fix the title.

Sorry fellow RFDer's try again :(

Np about the coupons, i would reccomend using them before everyone else does, I don't think he will give out any more as I don't see how he can make a profit - this is more of a really good deal and a way to spread the word :)
Ah, thanks for the clarification.
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2004
3908 posts
2123 upvotes
Vancouver
cgg123321 wrote: Yup, this new version will work on All DS', so you will be futureproof (for now atleast, technology moves so fast something new seems to be coming out every few months)

"TopToy DSTTi Multimedia Card for NDSi/NDSL/NDS Lite Supports SDHC"
If you check dealextreme the first version has 256 reviews and 488 ratings of an average of 4/5

I myself have used the supercard, but not the toptoy. I bought one for my friend and it's been working great for them. For $8 you can always give it a try, and if you don't like the UI I'm sure you can sell it locally for 2x more than what you can buy it for now :)

Goodluck!
Thanks for the info. I guess with the block, I'll just stick with the DS (and maybe pick-up another DS when it goes on sale!).
Banned
Jul 29, 2009
38 posts
13 upvotes
US
Thanks ,compare to dealextreme,this price is really really cheap!

Got 5 DSTT :D
Banned
Jul 29, 2009
38 posts
13 upvotes
US
lorax wrote: I can't check out > :(
The customer service staff told me the 2$ coupon code just can be used for orders over 4$.

I ordered 3 DSTT,the price is:4.99*3+0.01-2=12.98$

Then 4.33$ each for me.Still very cheap :o
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2007
2107 posts
1719 upvotes
Vancouver
You're welcome, enjoy your deal :)
Oct 1, 2006
456 posts
94 upvotes
Scarborough, Ontario
why would someone need multiple dstt cards? sorry if this is a dumb question, i am new to this...

am i correct assuming that i need:

1 - nintendo nds light console
2 - TopToy DSTT Multimedia Card for NDS and NDSL Supports SDHC
3 - 4GB Kingston microSDHC Flash Memory Card (or other sizes)
4 - USB 2.0 All IN 1 SDHC Multi Memory Card Reader Writer with SD/TF/MS/M2 Slots

i'd appreciate if anyone could comment on what i am about to purchase and if i would need anything else. thanks in advance.
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2007
2107 posts
1719 upvotes
Vancouver
baumann93 wrote: why would someone need multiple dstt cards? sorry if this is a dumb question, i am new to this...

am i correct assuming that i need:

1 - nintendo nds light console
2 - TopToy DSTT Multimedia Card for NDS and NDSL Supports SDHC
3 - 4GB Kingston microSDHC Flash Memory Card (or other sizes)
4 - USB 2.0 All IN 1 SDHC Multi Memory Card Reader Writer with SD/TF/MS/M2 Slots

i'd appreciate if anyone could comment on what i am about to purchase and if i would need anything else. thanks in advance.

Exactly :) Get the DSTT + http://www.dealperfect.com/detail.dp/sku.21438

= $4.26 for both shipped!
Deal Addict
May 2, 2006
1336 posts
156 upvotes
cgg123321 wrote: Just fill in your info there, then you log into paypal after :)
i don't trust the website to reroute my paypal login. If i don't see the direct paypal login, i won't order anything. Even the website is serious about business, the way of paypal login just looks like phishing.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)