• Last Updated:
  • Jun 14th, 2018 12:22 pm
5 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2003
1448 posts
237 upvotes
Everywhere
I think it's an okay deal for an okay phone.

There are not that many bands on this phone so you may have some limited coverage in Canada and elsewhere.
Dec 4, 2017
158 posts
44 upvotes
I have the NA single-SIM Moto G5 Plus and it's a very solid mid-range phone. Given that mine typically has a memory consumption of 2.4-2.7 GB RAM, I'd be reluctant to get this 2GB version. But, I simply like being carefree with memory usage. For those motivated to have a dual-SIM phone, it's probably a good trade-off. BTW, walmart.ca, for $10 more, offers the same model.

Note: While this particular Amazon listing says that the phone support Band 66 (important for Freedom Mobile users), I cannot find that listed on any other site with bands for this model. My guess is that the listing's bands are incorrectly taken from the NA model.
[OP]
Aug 29, 2007
238 posts
18 upvotes
Toronto
danieltoronto wrote:
Jun 14th, 2018 10:30 am
1. The phone is not exactly a good deal with just 2 Gb of RAM.
2. Huawei Mate SE with 4 Gb has more or less the same price range
Thanks for your respond,can you put the link of huawei mate se with dual sim and where i can buy it.
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2013
4826 posts
625 upvotes
NORTH YORK
Check out Amazon.ca
https://www.amazon.ca/Huawei-Mate-Facto ... ei+mate+se

Also B&H and newegg.ca

These are NOT site from the Far East and returning in case of trouble is a lot easier
Even though B&H is from the US, shipping to Canada is not an issue. Sometimes it can be cheaper
I personally like Newegg and Amazon mainly because they allow you to select shipment be picked up by buyer personally from the nearest post office. I hate courier dropping off shipment to me on my porch indeed
Daniel

Fido $0 3Gb LTE + overage plan until Feb 2019

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)