• Oct 7th, 2004 2:21 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Aug 18, 2004
307 posts
36 upvotes

dukennn

It's nice to see that we a full blown Bigot in the forum. This idiot is on a campaign to annoy the crap out of me. Here's his latest pm to me. You can find the rest of offensive private messages in the thread below along with his posts. I've come the the conclusion that does'nt bother the admin of this forum because they've failed to even talk to him. If that's the case at least have the back bone to admit rather than ignoring it. And dukenn if your such a man why not post in an open forum instead of hiding behind private messaging. I will keep the thread at the top of the search with ups till either a admin responds to it or you decide to ban me.

http://forums.redflagdeals.com/forumdis ... ysprune=-1

Originally Posted by dukennn
Aww poor you got so offended.

Go cry to mommy and daddy now long distance.

Stupid ****.
6 replies
Deal Guru
Mar 30, 2002
12415 posts
1 upvote
31 Spooner St. NIFOC
OS44 wrote:why dont you give the admin your password and they can log onto your account and see the messages and then ban him?
They can probably read PM's without the password...I think
:hay:

[You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves, they wanna tell you that you can't do it. You want something? Go get it. Period.]
Deal Fanatic
Aug 18, 2003
6288 posts
9 upvotes
Waterloo
B40 wrote:They can probably read PM's without the password...I think
I'm sure they can.

But you can forward those PM's to any mod. I'm sure the least he'll get is a temp ban. That stuff doesn't need to go on.
[OP]
Aug 18, 2004
307 posts
36 upvotes
Sorry about the back bone thing, just became a little fustrated with the idiot. I ASSumed (what I made of mysellf) the admin had seen both the threads as I had reported them. But I apologize I should not have vented fustration in the wrong direction..
[OP]
Aug 18, 2004
307 posts
36 upvotes
Ryan wrote:All right. He's been banned.
Sorry Ryan I didn't want it to come to this. But I told him to let it go in the thread, but he just would not. And apologize for my behavier in thi thread. Thank You Ryan..