[Dulux Paints] *HOT* DULUX PAINTS & STAINS 50% Off + 3%

Savings:
50% + 3%
Expiry:
July 9, 2017
Retailer:
Dulux Paints
More offers from Dulux Paints

Dulux having a BOGO promotion starting June 19th on Dulux Paints & Stains. CAA member will also get an additional 3% cashback.
Last edited by OnetoThree on Jun 6th, 2017 10:11 pm, edited 8 times in total.
38 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2010
2069 posts
210 upvotes
Toronto
I bought several cans of diamond last time around during the sale. The first two were great, and a few weeks later when I got around to painting the darker colours when I opened the cans it was this lighter liquid on top and the colour was sitting at the bottom of the can and I had to mix for 10 minutes to get it a consistent colour. When I applied the paint with the same brand of roller as the first time I found there were small bubbles when I applied on the wall, I had to be careful to smooth the bubbles out as best as I could. Next day I tried a different brand of roller and was the same, kind of bubbly. I'm not an expert painter, so maybe someone else knows if this is normal or not. As I said first two cans with the one brand of roller went on very nicely, then when I got around to darjer colour a few weeks later it seemed like different paint.
Deal Addict
May 5, 2008
4046 posts
980 upvotes
Winnipeg
Great...now it's 50$ a gallon
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2001
3692 posts
157 upvotes
Calgary
airmail wrote:
Jun 7th, 2017 12:10 am
Great...now it's 50$ a gallon
What's the regular price?
"i love my girl friend and my girl friend loves me ok so you cant love me"
Feb 18, 2013
574 posts
1021 upvotes
mapleleafs89 wrote:
Jun 6th, 2017 10:46 pm
I bought several cans of diamond last time around during the sale. The first two were great, and a few weeks later when I got around to painting the darker colours when I opened the cans it was this lighter liquid on top and the colour was sitting at the bottom of the can and I had to mix for 10 minutes to get it a consistent colour. When I applied the paint with the same brand of roller as the first time I found there were small bubbles when I applied on the wall, I had to be careful to smooth the bubbles out as best as I could. Next day I tried a different brand of roller and was the same, kind of bubbly. I'm not an expert painter, so maybe someone else knows if this is normal or not. As I said first two cans with the one brand of roller went on very nicely, then when I got around to darjer colour a few weeks later it seemed like different paint.
Thats normal with any paint - if you let it sit for weeks it separates. You stirring it introduces air into the paint, which causes the bubbles. Paint cans are shaken for this reason - it can be done at Dulux. Bring it back to have it done for free.
Jan 3, 2013
321 posts
70 upvotes
Winnipeg
Depends which one your buying. Diamond in Winnipeg is $74.99 a gallon.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2005
1030 posts
224 upvotes
plucky duck wrote:
Jun 7th, 2017 12:45 am
What's the regular price?
The Diamond version is $72 for eggshell
Jul 31, 2009
280 posts
32 upvotes
Ottawa
Is diamond the only thing anyone should get from them?
Deal Addict
Sep 6, 2008
2685 posts
566 upvotes
BC
Wife wants to go to Cloverdale paint and get paint for our kitchen and living room this weekend. Should I redirect her to use Dulux instead?
Nov 10, 2010
320 posts
128 upvotes
Hamilton
I just tried diamond on the exterior of my house, and was very happy with it. Went on smooth, dried fast, looks great. I would buy this again
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2007
1089 posts
216 upvotes
Painted my whole house in dulux 2 years ago with two kids aged 6 and 10 it has held up amazing to the hell my kids have put it through. Just bought a bunch more last time they had this sale as my basement is in the process of being finished
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2007
1201 posts
292 upvotes
Ottawa
I don't see this promotion on the website?
Jun 10, 2015
383 posts
151 upvotes
I don't see it on the site either. I only see the Gliden BOGO 50% off.

I think you can stack this with the Goodlife 25% discount? I remember reading it in the forum of the last sale.
Oct 18, 2007
166 posts
74 upvotes
Toronto
I can confirm this promo as i called mississauga location on dundas and salesperson told me they will start promo soon. Cant remeber if fri or sat.
Jul 31, 2009
280 posts
32 upvotes
Ottawa
Op mentions that this promo starts on the 19th