None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2003
4448 posts
1221 upvotes
A Place to Stand

[Costco] Duraflame Fire Logs 9 x 5lb logs $9.97 - Costco

For those of you who use fire logs, the annual clearence is on at Costco to get rid of these for the summer. These were somewhere in the $25 range for the past few months, and even then, are much cheaper than buying them in a supermarket or gas station.

Stock up for next season.

And to all of those that insist they will not pay for wood, not everyone lives in the boonies and these can be a clean, cheap and simple alternative to having cords of wood delivered to your home (which in the city can be inconvenient and expensive). Some nights you don't feel like nursing a fire all night, and these do the trick quite well.

At not much more than a dollar per fire, its a cheap alternative for a little ambiance.

And, read this ... they are green:

http://www2.canada.com/theprovince/feat ... 4d&k=56083

Similar to this:

9 replies
Apr 2, 2007
480 posts
10 upvotes
Thanks for the deal OP. I will have to pick some up.

I have a ton of firewood stacked in the backyard, but I still find these things great. I chop them up into 1/3rds and basically just use them to get the fire going. Comes in handy especially well when the firewood is a little wet.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2003
4448 posts
1221 upvotes
A Place to Stand
Derek wrote:
Mar 25th, 2009 3:42 pm
Nice price! Can anyone confirm stock at the Ontario area locations?
The ones I saw were in Burlington. I am sure the price is probably the same at all Ontario Costco locations, however stock levels could vary significantly from store to store.
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2008
2459 posts
641 upvotes
Thanks m_m. Been waiting for these to come out at end-of-season sale pricing! Image
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2009
1807 posts
261 upvotes
very good deal but unfortunately i had a gas fireplace... :cry: :D
‎3 Apples that changed the world: the one that Eve ate, the one that fell on Newton's head and the one that Steve Jobs built.
R.I.P Steve jobs...!!
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2008
2459 posts
641 upvotes
Sad to say, but when I didn't find any of these logs at my local Costco, I called asked for a search in the system...report is that only the location in North London had stock (lots). I couldn't believe it.

Did anyone else find these available, particularly, closer to TCOTU (GTA)? ;) ;)
Sep 8, 2004
795 posts
27 upvotes
bizee-bee wrote:
Mar 27th, 2009 9:27 pm
Sad to say, but when I didn't find any of these logs at my local WM, I called asked for a search in the system...report is that only the location in North London had stock (lots). I couldn't believe it.

Did anyone else find these available, particularly, closer to TCOTU (GTA)? ;) ;)
Did you mean Costco, or were you looking for these at Walmart? OP said Costco, so that might be why WM wasn't finding much! :D

Bart
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2008
2459 posts
641 upvotes
barto wrote:
Mar 27th, 2009 10:02 pm
Did you mean Costco, or were you looking for these at Walmart? OP said Costco, so that might be why WM wasn't finding much! :D

Bart
Thanks...I meant Costco, not WM....brain cramps, matching my finger cramps! :o
× < >