Tags:
None
51 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2004
1899 posts
1 upvote
North York, Toronto
willy wrote:Good ... Just looking for something to lubricate some noisy fans ... Image
Where are the pictures at! Lol.
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2005
3361 posts
34 upvotes
Nhiem wrote:Where are the pictures at! Lol.
post some pictures, willy.. Image
:arrowu: :arrowu: :arrowu:
Jul 22, 2004
827 posts
120 upvotes
Montreal
willy wrote:Good ... Just looking for something to lubricate some noisy fans ... Image
by fans you mean groupies, right? ;)
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2005
3770 posts
48 upvotes
Anyone know if this prevents Calluses on the hands?
Ephemera

Proud member since 2005!
Deal Guru
Dec 20, 2003
10520 posts
85 upvotes
Ottawa
Awesome, thanks!
- Absolute
Nov 14, 2003
78 posts
Toronto
Come on guys, don't cheap out on lubricant. The best lubricant IMHO is Wet Platinum. It's avaliable at any adult video store. Sex on!
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2002
18740 posts
713 upvotes
Tripodman wrote:Come on guys, don't cheap out on lubricant. The best lubricant IMHO is Wet Platinum. It's avaliable at any adult video store. Sex on!
Ohhhhh ... Now I finally understand what this thing is really for ...
Deal Fanatic
Jan 11, 2004
8031 posts
245 upvotes
Hamilton
could someone demonstrate how this stuff works ? haha
"When operating the viewfinder diopter control with your eye to the viewfinder, care should be taken not to put your finger in your eye accidentally."
Deal Addict
Apr 7, 2005
3940 posts
1 upvote
Burnaby
Funny comment coming from someone named "Willy". Time to "Free Willy", really ;)
willy wrote:Ohhhhh ... Now I finally understand what this thing is really for ...
Caveat Emptor! :rolleyes:
You don't get what you deserve, you get what you negotiate. ;)
RFD is EVIL :twisted:
Jul 5, 2004
21643 posts
1722 upvotes
Be weary of this stuff.
Me and my GF bought some of this stuff from Shoppers and it didn't turn out so well. There's numerous different kinds. We bought the "tingling sensation" kind. It was also flavoured.
It didn't tingle at all. In fact, it didn't even feel good. It's a very, very thin lube that dries quickly and leaves a residue behind.
So next we tried the "warming sensation" and that was a huge mistake.
It warms alright, a little too much.

We put it on, and immediately felt it get warm. It felt really good at first. We then began our "special activity" and it kept getting warmer and warmer and warmer. I thought "holy crap, this is starting to get hot." I didn't want to ruin the mood though, so I kept going. It got even warmer. At this point I asked my GF if she found it to be a little too warm. She immediately said it was beyond warm, it was hot and starting to burn. I felt it too. It was actually so hot it was almost burning. It wasn't pleasant.
We kept going for another 30 seconds or so, because well, it's sex and I kind of like sex.
But after that, I couldn't take it anymore. My package was absolutely on fire and my GF was starting to feel some serious pain too. We both ran to the washroom and applied some cold water, but that didn't do much. The burning didn't stop. We actually had to get soap and water and wash it off (easier for me than my GF) before the burning stopped.

So let me tell you, I don't use that warming stuff anymore. It's dangerous!
Toronto Maple Leafs tickets for sale. PM me for details
× < >