Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Jobrookoutdoors

HOT!!! Smith & Wesson M&P 15 Sport II $699.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 29th, 2017 1:28 pm
Tags:
Oct 10, 2016
5 posts
1 upvote
amkorp wrote: Good guys to deal with. Have purchased from them before and their free shipping is pretty quick (although I'm not too far from their actual store).
Thanks, good to know that they just have a tragic website. Placing an order now.
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2013
1174 posts
1556 upvotes
Calgary
realBIGmike wrote: Hi Guys,
I am in for a hot deal, but can you tell me what kind of purpose this style of gun has, eg. home defense?
And do you need a license to purchase it, or can that be earned later?
Target shooting, you will need and restricted PAL before purchasing. Joe blow off the streets cannot buy this without proper licensing.
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2007
2715 posts
562 upvotes
Thanks OP, got one. I am thinking of a vortex or holosun, anyone recommend a red dot? Might put an ar-532 but don't like the 500 hr battery life, but love the 5x.
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2006
2397 posts
2724 upvotes
mtlboy wrote: Thanks OP, got one. I am thinking of a vortex or holosun, anyone recommend a red dot? Might put an ar-532 but don't like the 500 hr battery life, but love the 5x.
Both holosun and Vortex offers great red dots...so pick which ever you can find to fit your budget.
Or you can Put a TRS-25 on it if you want a bang for your buck....it has 25% rebate from Bushnell going on right now as well.
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2012
4682 posts
3973 upvotes
KINGSTON,ON
I am in for a hot deal, but can you tell me what kind of purpose this style of gun has, eg. home defense?
Great for hunting. Plus, you'll look really badass on Facebook taking down a moose with this baby!
Oh, wait...
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2007
1425 posts
1326 upvotes
This version comes with forward assist and dust cover right?
Deal Fanatic
Apr 23, 2007
5156 posts
1315 upvotes
London
eugeneo wrote: This version comes with forward assist and dust cover right?
Yes, it's the Sport II
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2008
1389 posts
1533 upvotes
Toronto - Markham/Sc…
fluidmax wrote: Both holosun and Vortex offers great red dots...so pick which ever you can find to fit your budget.
Or you can Put a TRS-25 on it if you want a bang for your buck....it has 25% rebate from Bushnell going on right now as well.
+1 on the Bushnell.

Amazon.ca has that red dot for sale for 108$. Instead of the 25% off rebate better to use the $30 off any trophy scope or red dot rebate which is good till end of the month.

You can get a highly reviewed red dot for $78.
Dec 20, 2007
958 posts
339 upvotes
Restricted classification... must have a restricted possession and acquisition license (RPAL).
Only used for target shooting at a registered range
Dec 20, 2007
958 posts
339 upvotes
Can anyone confirm... is this fully mil-spec?
I've read different things online
Jan 8, 2003
230 posts
150 upvotes
Calgary
amkorp wrote: +1 on the Bushnell.

Amazon.ca has that red dot for sale for 108$. Instead of the 25% off rebate better to use the $30 off any trophy scope or red dot rebate which is good till end of the month.

You can get a highly reviewed red dot for $78.
Amkorp, do you have a link to the $30 off any trophy scope or red dot rebate? Bushnell site only has the $30 off for AR Optics http://bushnell.com/global/promotions
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2008
1389 posts
1533 upvotes
Toronto - Markham/Sc…
Clvn wrote: Amkorp, do you have a link to the $30 off any trophy scope or red dot rebate? Bushnell site only has the $30 off for AR Optics http://bushnell.com/global/promotions

Sorry I mixed up the rebates and misread them.

You're right. The 30$ off is for AR scope or red dot only.

The trophy rebate I remember was last year around this time but nothing this year.

My bad!
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2008
1389 posts
1533 upvotes
Toronto - Markham/Sc…
HiEveryone wrote: Can anyone confirm... is this fully mil-spec?
Do you seriously think you're gonna get a mil spec ar for $660?

It's not fully mil spec. No chrome lined barrel, BCG is the same that's used on their higher end rifles (or so I've read). 4140 barrel with their proprietary coating system.

Based on most reviews it's the best bang for your buck.

Unless you want to get a Chinese Norinco and test your luck.
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2006
2397 posts
2724 upvotes
HiEveryone wrote: Can anyone confirm... is this fully mil-spec?
According to S&W the lower and upper is mil-spec.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 11, 2006
6685 posts
3696 upvotes
Canada,Eh!

"You'll shoot your eye out kid!"
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2006
2397 posts
2724 upvotes
Jontsui wrote: What's the loop hole that permits a 10 round AR15 magazine such as: http://www.bullseyelondon.com/lar-15-la ... anada.html
I thought restricted rifles had a maximum 5 rounds capacity limit.
I think you mean to write "centerfire semiauto" rifles has a limit of 5 rounds. The law does not account for dual purpose mags. At least not until the RCMP decided to change their mind just last year.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)