• Last Updated:
  • Jan 25th, 2015 5:48 pm
Tags:
None
Dec 30, 2009
22 posts
1 upvote
Russell
This is the part I can't for the life of me figure out where to put.

edit: Figured it out, didn't belong in the box!
Deal Addict
May 28, 2005
1764 posts
156 upvotes
I finally received my order from Visions a few days ago for the R series, was it supposed to have included the free mouse pad? Because it wasn't in the package.
Aug 21, 2012
108 posts
34 upvotes
SASKATOON
Received mine as well. Seems Visions didn't email a shipment notification until 4 days after it shipped, so when I got the email it was already out for delivery.
icemiko wrote: I finally received my order from Visions a few days ago for the R series, was it supposed to have included the free mouse pad? Because it wasn't in the package.
Yeah, they claimed a free foot rest with the M series, but I got no such foot rest either. They flat out lied about it. -_-
Montsegur97 wrote: This is the part I can't for the life of me figure out where to put.
If it was in the little bag, I believe that just contained one extra of the 3 main screws/washers.
Dec 30, 2009
22 posts
1 upvote
Russell
Kappsi wrote: Received mine as well. Seems Visions didn't email a shipment notification until 4 days after it shipped, so when I got the email it was already out for delivery.

Yeah, they claimed a free foot rest with the M series, but I got no such foot rest either. They flat out lied about it. -_-

If it was in the little bag, I believe that just contained one extra of the 3 main screws/washers.
I had to e-mail Visions about the footrest. Seems there was a mix up somewhere, so they got it shipped. They tried to deliver it today, but wasn't home, they were actually pretty quick about it. E-mailed them Wednesday about it, and it was already at my door today. As for that plastic part, DXracer got back to me and basically said: "We have no idea how that part ended up in your box, it has nothing to do with the chair."

Overall I'm pretty happy, I'm actually finding the M series a little too big, but it's still quite comfortable. Dealing with Visions for the footrest has been positive (all done through e-mail). DX on the other hand has been slow to answer, but did eventually get back to me. I honestly think the slow shipping/ lack of free footrest/mousepad whatever was all on DXracers end.
Deal Addict
May 28, 2005
1764 posts
156 upvotes
Kappsi wrote: Received mine as well. Seems Visions didn't email a shipment notification until 4 days after it shipped, so when I got the email it was already out for delivery.

Same, I got the email notification for shipment 2 days after I received the chair already. I emailed Visions yesterday about the mouse pad and they said they would look into it right away, haven't heard back from them yet.
Aug 9, 2014
181 posts
23 upvotes
icemiko wrote: I finally received my order from Visions a few days ago for the R series, was it supposed to have included the free mouse pad? Because it wasn't in the package.
I also got the R series, and received a mousepad although I never put it on. Seems like a hassle tbh.
Deal Addict
May 28, 2005
1764 posts
156 upvotes
bSM455 wrote: I also got the R series, and received a mousepad although I never put it on. Seems like a hassle tbh.
So Visions finally got back to me, apparently DXRacer forgot to include the mousepad with my package and that it's out of stock, they will ship it to me once it's restocked in about a week. I don't plan to put it on also but just good to have incase I do decide I need it one day.
Deal Expert
Oct 6, 2005
16872 posts
2557 upvotes
First MX0 chair came with a defective gas lift. Second MX0 chair has defective padding on the side of the chair. Notice how the PVC is bubbled as well as the "ridge" line? I think the foam shifted... Very disappointed with DXRacer's quality control, perhaps time for me to move on. I probably wouldn't be so picky with the chair if it weren't so expensive.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/9RUGbuKl.jpg[/IMG]

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)