Expired Hot Deals

[Dyson] Dyson V7 Motorhead $100 off - 299.99

  • Last Updated:
  • Jun 28th, 2019 4:29 pm
Tags:
Sr. Member
Oct 17, 2012
659 posts
485 upvotes
Vancouver
I'm only seeing 5% on ebates. They have the 100$ promo on one of their offers buttons
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2014
2702 posts
2304 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
sunnysidesolutions wrote: I'm only seeing 5% on ebates. They have the 100$ promo on one of their offers buttons
It was 15% for Friday-only.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2014
2702 posts
2304 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
fightbriz wrote: So where is best to buy?

Demo store: attachments and wand

Bestbuy: $60 toolkit

Bed bath beyond: $25 gc for bbb?

Online: 15% ebates (but no extra attachments)

Others?
Back to 5% on ebates now.

BBB should be automatically out because Best Buy's offer is straight-up better from a $-value perspective.

Most of us obviously aren't going to be able to go to the demo store.

Walmart/Canadian Tire have the $100 off but looks like no bonuses.

Best Buy it is!
Deal Addict
May 25, 2009
4771 posts
1210 upvotes
Toronto
chemicalxv wrote: Back to 5% on ebates now.

BBB should be automatically out because Best Buy's offer is straight-up better from a $-value perspective.

Most of us obviously aren't going to be able to go to the demo store.

Walmart/Canadian Tire have the $100 off but looks like no bonuses.

Best Buy it is!
Actually, where does it even say you get tools free at bestbuy? Doesn't seem to come with anything
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Nov 18, 2008
7033 posts
1397 upvotes
Mont-Royal
typer100 wrote: Anyone should have a look at this better/cheaper vs Dyson : Your text to link here...
a big question: can the charger be mounted on the wall like the dyson?
"Every marathon you run, your heart scars and you will die faster. If you think running a marathon is fitness, then you know NOTHING ABOUT HEALTH & FITNESS."
- Training 101
Jr. Member
User avatar
Nov 30, 2013
113 posts
98 upvotes
NB
Humm . . . I would not buy this, I instantly think of one of the loudest rock bands I have ever had the pleasure to hear. Good in a concert, not good in a vacuum cleaner. Plus Motorhead (the band) did not suck.
I AM NOT A BOOMER, but I wish i was.
Jr. Member
Dec 16, 2010
130 posts
53 upvotes
Toronto
Lowes 15% off online with promo code FAMILY

Price after both discounts (100 off, -15%) is 254 + tax.

EDIT: This may turn into YMMV. When trying to use the promo code for a BBQ it was excluded. Read fine print and noticed Dyson is also listed as an exclusion. Worked for me though.
[OP]
Sr. Member
User avatar
Sep 7, 2006
683 posts
333 upvotes
chemicalxv wrote: Yeah I pointed these out to my mom and she had already seen them and wanted the V10 Animal cause they have a dog, and most of the house is carpeted just not the usual bathrooms/kitchen.

Unfortunately it's sold out on Dyson's website right now so no additional 15% back from Ebates.

Looks like Best Buy has a better deal than Bed Bath and Beyond though. Free $60 tool kit vs $25 Gift Card.
Unlike the corded vacs the cordless animals do not denote that they are used specifically for people with animals (no grooming tools). In any event try calling the store they should still have it. I know they don't have the absolute extra any longer. that was a steal @ 699
Member
May 9, 2014
327 posts
109 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Thanks a lot, you save me the day!
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 18, 2006
2563 posts
1155 upvotes
Pothole city
L4cky wrote: a big question: can the charger be mounted on the wall like the dyson?
The storage rack has no wall mount feature. But It has led lights, battery charge indicator, trigger holder and the small animal motorized brush.
More features for 100$ less.
____________________________________________________
In the EV world, range is just an expensive option!
And range anxiety is an expensive problem...
Newbie
Feb 3, 2013
4 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
fightbriz wrote: Actually, where does it even say you get tools free at bestbuy? Doesn't seem to come with anything
I'm in the same boat. Clearly missing something. Where on the Bestbuy site does it say that the $60 kit is included? Tried adding to cart and it's still adding onto the total. I don't see in the ad that it includes it either. Thanks in advance for the help.
Newbie
Nov 16, 2016
17 posts
3 upvotes
If you go on more information, at the very end, it says the two extra tools. I don’t know if people are referring to that but that’s the only thing I could find
Jr. Member
May 4, 2018
121 posts
57 upvotes
Tineco A10 Master is 393.99 - 35(coupon) with 10% rebates from GCR.
Jr. Member
User avatar
Mar 7, 2010
115 posts
10 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Just ordered one from Lowe's. The code worked
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2014
2702 posts
2304 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
dealhunter828 wrote: I'm in the same boat. Clearly missing something. Where on the Bestbuy site does it say that the $60 kit is included? Tried adding to cart and it's still adding onto the total. I don't see in the ad that it includes it either. Thanks in advance for the help.
fightbriz wrote: Actually, where does it even say you get tools free at bestbuy? Doesn't seem to come with anything
Ah sorry looks like the free tool kit is only with the V10 Animal, that's why you guys can't see it. In that case I guess Bed Bath and Beyond is better than Best Buy for the V7 Motorhead because a $25 GC beats a 5% ebates return, but if that Lowe's code keeps working that's better than both of them.

Top