Dyson V10 - Best Buy/Dyson "Sales" Discussion

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 14th, 2019 12:30 am
[OP]
Sep 3, 2018
46 posts
41 upvotes

Dyson V10 - Best Buy/Dyson "Sales" Discussion

Hello. I am really considering purchasing a Dyson V10 Absolute or Animal for mostly hardwood floors. However, I'm not sure how to track prices unlike Amazon's camel app or Keepa app.

I have a $100 Best Buy gift card and the current sale price is $649 (save $150) with a free gift set.

How do I know what the past sale prices have been? It is kind of difficult searching "Dyson V10 or V8" in the RFD forums.

Any advice is appreciated.
5 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2005
1245 posts
371 upvotes
Just do a google search on redflagdeals dyson v10. If it's not a deal on RFD it never happened. Smiling Face With Open Mouth

From what I gathered it's only been $150 off, but there was a thread that someone mentioned they were able to get 20% of BBB using their coupon online. If you're a previous Dyson owner you can call them and ask them about a loyalty program which is 20% off. I just got my V10 Absolute with 20% off and a free DOK. At first I didnt care about the free DOK, $200 for a chunk of plastic to hold your vacuum cleaner is a bit excessive, but it was free and honestly I do like it. It removed my clutter of pieces that were lying all over the floor from my previous DC35.
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2005
2362 posts
130 upvotes
Brampton
if you have other Dyson products you can call them and ask them for the 20% loyalty discount which works out to be a little bit more than $150 off